REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899382
01/16/19 10:02 PM
01/16/19 10:02 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Mundus,

Boy. For someone who claims my opinions mean zero, you sure seem close to a total meltdown over them. I own you. Rent free ya little bitch.
Monumental stupidity is hard to ignore, gonna surf at all this year #fat #kook #poseur

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899395
01/16/19 10:14 PM
01/16/19 10:14 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

what (D) policies have made our borders less secure?

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899404
01/16/19 10:25 PM
01/16/19 10:25 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Originally Posted By: afoaf
Quote:
Democrats would rather more criminal gang members get into our country than secure our border. They always have been and always will be the Weak On National Security party.

false.

no one has said this.

you and the GOP are chugging the traitor in chief daily so it seems odd that you'd consider
yourselves any better on the national security front.

Of course they're not going to come right out and admit it......that would be political suicide. That is the consequences of their actions and policies though. Own it.

You are a victim of fear mongering brainwashing. Own it.

Blood on every democrat's hands. You guys own it 100%.

You bitch about derp state waste every single day but you want to give them 6 billion dollars to build a fvcking wall that will stop nobody? We don't even know how that money will be spent.

roflmao

Moron.

(R):

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899469
01/16/19 11:48 PM
01/16/19 11:48 PM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
Originally Posted By: Gnudz
Calling all Latin American immigrants gangsters and thugs is racist.

Calling them all rapists and criminals is racist.

If you are too stupid to see that, that is on you.

Where did I call all of any group anything? I didn't.

The point stands. Democrats would rather more criminal gang members get into our country than secure our border. They always have been and always will be the Weak On National Security party.

The meme you posted, and your statements above, paint all immigrants crossing our southern border as gangsters and thugs. Your meme and your words are an attempt to dehumanize all of these people. Aside from being stupid and dishonest, that is patently racist. It is no different than calling them spics or wetbacks.

You do this sort of thing repeatedly here. Your feelings have been well documented. That you don't see your own racism is no surprise to anyone who's read your posts. You are too stupid to even be ashamed of yourself.

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2899556
01/17/19 02:34 AM
01/17/19 02:34 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Bullshit. Your denial that criminal gang members and thugs are making their way through our southern border proves that you are an ignorant fool. You can't spin your partisan disregard for our national security, our national sovereignty and the rights of American workers by calling everyone that disagrees with you a racist. That isn't going to cut it.

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: mundus] #2899557
01/17/19 02:36 AM
01/17/19 02:36 AM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: mundus
Mundus,

Boy. For someone who claims my opinions mean zero, you sure seem close to a total meltdown over them. I own you. Rent free ya little bitch.
Monumental stupidity is hard to ignore, gonna surf at all this year #fat #kook #poseur

You're a funny guy. Willing to bet if I never surfed again I will have put in a hell of a lot more time in the water than you ever will. You have no fuking clue.

them the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2899588
01/17/19 03:27 AM
01/17/19 03:27 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Gross,

You seem enervated. It happens to the best of us.

Please reflect on these words of wisdom from a wise erbb poster:

"You poison yourself when you try to poison others with your mean words."

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899592
01/17/19 03:29 AM
01/17/19 03:29 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline OP
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline OP
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Mundus,

You're a funny guy. Willing to bet if I never surfed again I will have put in a hell of a lot more time in the water than you ever will. You have no fuking clue.

Fact.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899601
01/17/19 04:10 AM
01/17/19 04:10 AM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
Bullshit. Your denial that criminal gang members and thugs are making their way through our southern border proves that you are an ignorant fool. You can't spin your partisan disregard for our national security, our national sovereignty and the rights of American workers by calling everyone that disagrees with you a racist. That isn't going to cut it.

The great majority of immigrants crossing our southern border are NOT gangsters and thugs, yet that's the way you keep portraying them, which is completely dishonest. You are lying, or at least repeating lies that you're too stupid to see through, in order to dehumanize these immigrants.

In doing so you continue to betray your own fears and biases, and you continue exposing your own xenophobia and racism.

This ain't rocket science.

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899610
01/17/19 04:57 AM
01/17/19 04:57 AM
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status

Mundus,

how would you know that?

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2899655
01/17/19 11:19 AM
01/17/19 11:19 AM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, meme, text and outdoor

them the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899659
01/17/19 11:23 AM
01/17/19 11:23 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
What's ironic about that?

It's pretty consistent.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2899664
01/17/19 11:33 AM
01/17/19 11:33 AM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Do you realize the burden that illegals present to school districts and the local tax payers who foot the bill?

them the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2899666
01/17/19 11:58 AM
01/17/19 11:58 AM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

them the truth.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2899667
01/17/19 12:05 PM
01/17/19 12:05 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Do you realize the burden that illegals present to school districts and the local tax payers who foot the bill?

Yes, that's why they need more money.

That's not ironic.

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32