REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >
View All Topics Index
#2897154 - 01/12/19 09:49 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal

#2897155 - 01/12/19 09:51 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jonestown
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Originally Posted By: Gnudz
The wall is and always has been a stupid and impossible idea.

Tell me more ya fuking imbecile.

Ever heard of the Mongols, ya fucken idiot?
Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg

#2897156 - 01/12/19 09:52 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jonestown
This morning's sunrise is worth a second picture. #stillnotessential

Every time you post this it's more proof that you are a callous fool who cares nothing about his fellow countrymen.
Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg

#2897163 - 01/12/19 10:15 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Gnudz]
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status

Thats the same sunrise as the day we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. The same as the day that Emmett Til was murdered. The same as the day that Napoleon Bonaparte was born. Its the same every day.

#2897168 - 01/12/19 10:32 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Gnudz]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA

Ever heard of the Mongols, ya fucken idiot?

The Mongols defeated the wall with the help of captured Muslim engineers. So we're basically fucked

#2897169 - 01/12/19 10:33 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: 1whoknows]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Originally Posted By: 1whoknows
Thats the same sunrise as the day we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. The same as the day that Emmett Til was murdered. The same as the day that Napoleon Bonaparte was born. Its the same every day.

You pick Bonaparte as a villain? roflmao

#2897171 - 01/12/19 10:41 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Online   content
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
That's right. Its the same sunrise every day weather there's millions of useless government beurocrats on the job or hardly any. The sun coming up every day and life going on as normal for 99.9% of Americans proves how useless and wasteful the system is. Keep it shut down permanently for all I care.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2897173 - 01/12/19 10:42 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
That's right. Its the same sunrise every day weather there's millions of useless government beurocrats on the job or hardly any. The sun coming up every day and life going on as normal for 99.9% of Americans proves how useless and wasteful the system is. Keep it shut down permanently for all I care.

Aren't you in sales, the very definition of uselessness?

Russ Meyer

#2897196 - 01/12/19 11:57 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom

roflmao roflmao what a terrible example

#2897220 - 01/12/19 12:47 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

So you don't care about 800, 000 fellow citizens going with without pay all for Trumps ego?

#2897223 - 01/12/19 12:53 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

The real useless and non essential gov employees werent furloughed dummy.

Edited by manbearpig (01/12/19 12:54 PM)

#2897226 - 01/12/19 01:00 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: mundus]
GromsDad Online   content
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted By: mundus
So you don't care about 800, 000 fellow citizens going with without pay all for Trumps ego?

Only the branches of the military. The rest, not so much.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2897229 - 01/12/19 01:04 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: manbearpig]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Originally Posted By: manbearpig

Absolutely correct

Also our girl talked a big game about Congress not getting paid during shutdowns but she's been cashing her checks

#2897230 - 01/12/19 01:05 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: mundus

Only the branches of the military. The rest, not so much.
Keep rooting for your fellow Americans to be put in financial peril, just shows you don't have a shred of decency, just like your cult leader.

#2897234 - 01/12/19 01:08 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: manbearpig

Absolutely correct

Also our girl talked a big game about Congress not getting paid during shutdowns but she's been cashing her checks

Put up a photo of trump and his team of grifters and youll get it too.

I dare you.

Page 12 of 19 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32