REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2890245 - 12/22/18 05:02 AM Get well Ruth
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/supreme-...procedure-.html
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2890270 - 12/22/18 08:18 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
You bleeding heart liberal you.

#2890273 - 12/22/18 09:19 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Your moms house
Shes a tough one.

- The Wasp

#2890278 - 12/22/18 09:38 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
So I wonder what bullshit the opposition will come up with to smear her replacement?

#2890338 - 12/22/18 12:19 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: ifallalot]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
So I wonder what bullshit the opposition will come up with to smear her replacement?

Suck on that orange mushroom pepis.

#2890340 - 12/22/18 12:21 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: ifallalot]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom

#ibelieveinpoliticians

#2890357 - 12/22/18 12:53 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: ifallalot]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

If only they could be as spineless as old Mitch.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2890474 - 12/22/18 07:33 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: ifallalot]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Your moms house

Serial child murder.

- The Wasp

#2890476 - 12/22/18 07:36 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: Duffy]
everysurfr Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: Duffy

Serial child murder.

That's cool! Under the libertarian model, nobody would kill anyone, because the marketplace wouldn't allow wasting bullets.

#2890680 - 12/23/18 04:46 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
squidley Offline
Miki Dora status

Speaking of things related to cancer .....Two discoveries in the last few years which I've only recently learned about.

1. Type two diabetes (t2d) is an autoimmune disease, as type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. I've been saying that t2d is caused by carbohydrate proteins attaching to cellular insulin receptors. It turns out that the attack causes the immune system to attack the proteins along with the affected insulin receptors. Other studies have shown that gut bacterial mimicry transposes the protein immune response to also attack affected tissue, in this case, insulin receptors.

2. Two autoimmune pathways have been known for a long time

A) Food antigens flow from the gut to target tissue through the bloodstream. Such is the case in the food antigens which cause type 2 diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.

B) Food antigens flow from the gut to the brain through the vagus nerve.

But now we have .....

3. Blood-born food antigens cause failure of the liver in properly converting genetic APOE proteins into cholesterol. The immune system attacks the defective cholesterol wherever they attach, and attack the affected tissue. Defective cholesterol have long been associated with amyloid plaque diseases. This pathway is suspected of being the primary pathway of atherosclerosis, stroke and dementia.

It seems that several chronic diseases we had associated as metabolic diseases actually have autoimmunity as primary causes.

Edited by squidley (12/23/18 05:20 PM)

#2890697 - 12/23/18 06:19 PM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: ifallalot]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

That's why they are working so hard for impeachment. They know she's almost toast.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2899684 - 01/17/19 08:46 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Where's Ruth?

Cancelling February obligations now: https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg/index.html

#2899693 - 01/17/19 10:38 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Personally, I find this meme to be in poor taste. What do you guys think?

#2899699 - 01/17/19 10:48 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status

Whats weird to me is why youd want to continue playing the political game until your last breath

I guess thats why these people are where they are

#2899704 - 01/17/19 10:55 AM Re: Get well Ruth [Re: GromsDad]
NDG80 Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Personally, I find this meme to be in poor taste. What do you guys think?

why would you post it then and give it juice?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32