REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2889336 - 12/19/18 05:32 PM 5'5" Tomo Hydroshort Squash made by XTR in parallel carbon
deforest Offline
Nep status

Loc: California
Really really sad to see this one go. I dont know if its XTR, the design, or just me, but its feels like it has too much volume. The board is really smooth. Feels like a Hydronaut with a better turning radius and a little wider outline. Most likely wont use this unless the waves are 8-10ft with some power. On the fence about selling it, but thought i'd post it on here and see if anyone is interested in it. Its brand spanking new with a tail pad. Asking $650 OBO.

Dims: 5'5" x 18 1/2 x 2 5/16 x 25.5L

Link to description of the board: http://epoxysurfboards.com/product/tomo-hydroshort-squash-xtr-surfboards/

Description: Hydroshort SQUASH is the newest design by Daniel Thompson, from The original HYDROSHORT with a wider tail (Squash), and with the unique nose of the Hydroshort.
Designed to be used as an all around board. Evolving from the Hydroshort with a similar tail than the SKX and a more versatile nose that will allow shorter boards than the SKX or the Sci -Phi.
Ideal for rail surfing and performance on all waves. with the unique Tomo Quad concave (for lift). Order 2″-3″shorter than SKX or Sci-Phi. Wave range 2-10ft.

This is the board brand new when i picked it up at XTR.

This is the board from today. 12/19/18

#2889410 - 12/19/18 08:40 PM Re: 5'5" Tomo Hydroshort Squash made by XTR in parallel carbon [Re: deforest]
MrSteve Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: NJ
Ya know someone is going to ask... Whats with the missing strip of wax? Did you have a fake carbon stringer you pulled off?

#2889416 - 12/19/18 08:49 PM Re: 5'5" Tomo Hydroshort Squash made by XTR in parallel carbon [Re: deforest]
deforest Offline
Nep status

Loc: California
Yeah... I put a strip of duct tape to see how it would look. Kinda helped with foot placement too. I pulled it off for the photo.

Thinking I'm gonna keep her tho.

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32