REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2884081 - 12/06/18 03:29 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: frvcvs]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
What if these are paid protestors? pokestick

It would be the largest, most massive paid protest in the history of the planet. shrug

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2884083 - 12/06/18 03:30 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: GromsDad]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

Quote:
There's money to be made selling snake oil too but that doesn't make it right.

unless you're acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker!

#2884084 - 12/06/18 03:34 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: casa_mugrienta]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

It would be the largest, most massive paid protest in the history of the planet. shrug

I hear several members of the migrant caravan were there. Coincidence?

#2884096 - 12/06/18 03:52 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Snake oil has medicinal properties.

--Proverbs 17:27

#2884100 - 12/06/18 03:55 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: casa_mugrienta]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Eat your heart out George Soros!!! monkey

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2884111 - 12/06/18 04:06 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: casa_mugrienta]
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
This thread should have been titled "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

#2884116 - 12/06/18 04:14 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: FecalFace]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

I've briefly lived in places with no state income tax and to be honest, I didn't notice a difference in my overall wealth or QOL.

This.

No sales tax in Oregon is pretty sick tho.

They make it up in property tax...I remember my dad bitching about property taxes from when I was a wee lad.

#2884119 - 12/06/18 04:23 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: hal9000]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
AGW is now a New World Order religion.

Complete with good, evil, guilt, sacrifice, penance and Armageddon if not worshiped with all heart and soul. bowdown

#2884124 - 12/06/18 04:30 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: Surfdog]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: Surfdog

Complete with good, evil, guilt, sacrifice, penance and Armageddon if not worshiped with all heart and soul. bowdown

Can be reversed by sacrificing souls to the Goddess of Tambora. jam_on

Russ Meyer

#2884139 - 12/06/18 04:50 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: Surfdog]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here

Says the militant denier. roflmao

You might have a point if religion was based on widely accepted scientific fact....but it's not. So you don't. wave2

#2884141 - 12/06/18 04:53 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: StuAzole]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

So lets ask ourselves, if we're to believe that one man, George Soros, is behind just about every leftist protest imaginable from Black Lives Matter to Antifa to the Womens Marches and on and on. Is it not unreasonable to think that the Fossil Fuel Industry or OPEC thats trying to hang on to their riches couldn't be behind this? Or that someone like Putin who has been actively looking to weaken his western opposition and destabilize europe could also be playing a role in funding/organizing these protests?

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2884158 - 12/06/18 05:25 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: frvcvs]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

So lets ask ourselves, if we're to believe that one man, George Soros, is behind just about every leftist protest imaginable from Black Lives Matter to Antifa to the Womens Marches and on and on. Is it not unreasonable to think that the Fossil Fuel Industry or OPEC thats trying to hang on to their riches couldn't be behind this? Or that someone like Putin who has been actively looking to weaken his western opposition and destabilize europe could also be playing a role in funding/organizing these protests?

Nonsense. Only liberals do this stuff. It was probably Antifa.

#2884178 - 12/06/18 06:02 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: sizzld1]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: sizzld1

You might have a point if religion was based on widely accepted scientific fact....but it's not. So you don't. wave2

Never claimed "religion" is based on scientific "fact". There's NO WAY it ever could be.

It's faith based, and only that. AGW is no different. You have to have a hell of a lot of faith in the "science" of it to give others a lot of crap that don't.

AGW is believed and propagated in the same religious manner. It's a new "religion" for those that don't believe in established religions of the world.

Gotta have faith in something, and the theory of AGW, and moreso, it's outcomes, is religious in ferver.

Can't just believe in parts of it. You must believe it all, and go along with all the cultists/governments want you to do, or you're a heretic and a denier of what's good for you and Mother Earth. Not religious, nah. rolleyes

#2884182 - 12/06/18 06:05 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: Surfdog]
GromsMom Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: 600 yards from the playground

Never claimed "religion" is based on scientific "fact". There's NO WAY it ever could be.

It's faith based, and only that. AGW is no different. You have to have a hell of a lot of faith in the "science" of it to give others a lot of crap that don't.

AGW is believed and propagated in the same religious manner. It's a new "religion" for those that don't believe in established religions of the world.

Gotta have faith in something, and the theory of AGW, and moreso, it's outcomes, is religious in ferver.

Can't just believe in parts of it. You must believe it all, and go along with all the cultists/governments want you to do, or you're a heretic and a denier of what's good for you and Mother Earth. Not religious, nah. rolleyes

Wow!

You gotta have faith to believe in science, which doesn't require faith! Amazing! socrazy

I also have faith in Newtonian physics and the theory of relativity roflmao

#2884183 - 12/06/18 06:06 PM Re: France’s protesters are part of a global backlash against climate-change taxes [Re: Surfdog]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

You're simple.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32