REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2884020 - 12/06/18 02:08 PM For a guy who loves the flag so much
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Trump sure does suck at respecting it:

#2884054 - 12/06/18 03:01 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status

He didnt pray worth a shit at that church service either. Bad man. Mean, mean, mean.

#2884061 - 12/06/18 03:10 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

He just sat and scowled like a spoiled kid who got dragged to church when he'd rather be home playing Fortnite.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2884064 - 12/06/18 03:12 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
GromsDad Online   content
Duke status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
What about the guy just left of the circle?

#2884070 - 12/06/18 03:20 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: GromsDad]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
What about the guy just left of the circle?
Shut up, stupid

#2884098 - 12/06/18 03:53 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: mundus]
jbd Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: JAX BCH FLA.
I've been to many military funerals , usually you are to have your hand-over-heart as a casket "passes by you", keeping the hand over your heart is optional.

that being said, if I had a front row seat and knew cameras where there I may leave it on till the casket comes to a final resting place.

#2884103 - 12/06/18 03:58 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

At the end of the day all of this Trump criticism is nonsensical. We all know he's a nincompoop who will embarrass and degrade the office of the President any chance he gets. This is the expected norm at this point and it's what Caca would call a nothing burger. There are much bigger issues to worry about than decorum at a presidential funeral.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2884161 - 12/06/18 05:28 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: frvcvs]
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs
At the end of the day all of this Trump criticism is nonsensical. We all know he's a nincompoop who will embarrass and degrade the office of the President any chance he gets. This is the expected norm at this point and it's what Caca would call a nothing burger. There are much bigger issues to worry about than decorum at a presidential funeral.

I actually agree with this. I have a feeling Trump is about as into the monarchy pomp and circumstance of this funeral BS about as much as I am. Do we really need days of this? He was just a freaking man just like you and me.

#2884165 - 12/06/18 05:32 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: GromsDad]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

I actually agree with this. I have a feeling Trump is about as into the monarchy pomp and circumstance of this funeral BS about as much as I am. Do we really need days of this? He was just a freaking man just like you and me.

One day is enough IMHO.

A truly great leader would be able to represent himself, his office and this country in a dignified manner at such an event. We all know that Donald J Trump is not a great leader. There's nothing else to say beyond that.

#2884332 - 12/07/18 06:13 AM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
Duke status

Had Bush been the victim of assassination in office like Lincoln or Kennedy I could see days and days of national mourning and media coverage over his passing. Bush died of old age decades after leaving office. I find the non-stop coverage and the whole royal treatment of this to be disgusting. I'm not sure if this is a criticism of us as a country or what our media is. The former president was just an ordinary man like every other and his passing should be treated as such. We don't have kings in this country.

#2884335 - 12/07/18 06:57 AM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
So if the president is assassinated you dont think that warrants significant media coverage? foreheadslap

#2884341 - 12/07/18 08:06 AM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
Duke status

Go back and read my post again. Is English your second language?

#2884364 - 12/07/18 09:44 AM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: GromsDad]
Duffy Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Your moms house
Go back and read my post again. Is English your second language?

His first language is manbearpiglatin.

- The Wasp

#2884370 - 12/07/18 10:04 AM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: StuAzole]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

If we're going to cry about Trump lets do it over Russia allegations, not a 1/30 of a second screen grab

#2884478 - 12/07/18 01:21 PM Re: For a guy who loves the flag so much [Re: ifallalot]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/LQ8Jucn"><a href="//imgur.com/LQ8Jucn"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If we're going to cry about Trump lets do it over Russia allegations, not a 1/30 of a second screen grab

Russia's a nothing burger dude.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32