REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: Kento] #2883880
12/06/18 04:57 PM
12/06/18 04:57 PM
CA
R
rice Offline
Duke status
rice  Offline
Duke status
R

CA
SD vs OC thread! jam_on

Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: rice] #2883881
12/06/18 05:00 PM
12/06/18 05:00 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: rice
SD vs OC thread! jam_on

It's been a while! hat

Meanwhile, Ventura County is relieved the discussion is not focused on them. roflmao

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: Kento] #2883883
12/06/18 05:05 PM
12/06/18 05:05 PM
in da hood next to paradise
H
Havoc4k Offline
Billy Hamilton status
Havoc4k  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
H

Originally Posted By: Kento
SD vs OC thread! jam_on

It's been a while! hat

Meanwhile, Ventura County is relieved the discussion is not focused on them. roflmao

ventura is overun with la n sb douchez lolz

The postings of this user are merely opinion and are posted by the users posting agent who may have different opinions than that of the user
�I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following� -deforest
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2883884
12/06/18 05:06 PM
12/06/18 05:06 PM
H
Havoc4k Offline
Billy Hamilton status
Havoc4k  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
H

sb is overun with la n ventura douchez lolz

and la is overun with la douchez lolz

The postings of this user are merely opinion and are posted by the users posting agent who may have different opinions than that of the user
�I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following� -deforest
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: Havoc4k] #2883893
12/06/18 05:09 PM
12/06/18 05:09 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: Havoc4k
SD vs OC thread! jam_on

It's been a while! hat

ventura is overun with la n sb douchez lolz

At least County Valley and Rincon provide a buffer.

A shame about Shores getting overrun. Haven't been back up there in a while. Kind of a trek these days but I do miss surfing up there.

Russ Meyer
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: Kento] #2883905
12/06/18 05:20 PM
12/06/18 05:20 PM
Tower 13
S
silentbutdeadly Online content
Duke status
silentbutdeadly  Online Content
Duke status
S

Tower 13
Lol I didn't want to comment but I do think it's funny how people from OC say there's no order in SD. Even speaking for N County (the worst) there's no comparison.

"The size / dimensions don't matter. What does matter is that it's flammable. Because you should set it on fire and get a real surfboard" Witchipoo
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: Kento] #2883923
12/06/18 05:42 PM
12/06/18 05:42 PM
Rotting away on the 405
T
tacos Offline
Michael Peterson status
tacos  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

Rotting away on the 405
Originally Posted By: npsp
Blacks gets completely over run by OC douches in lifted Tundras anytime Surflie says there is a NW swell. It's unbelievable how many OC license plate frames and HB stickers you see on LJ Farms and Black Gold Rds when the internet says there will be waves.

Those stickers are the only way to differentiate OC from Riverside. Nice to hear they've upgraded from Tacomas to Tundras, though. roflmao

The nice thing about that is if a swell of any substance is predicted and offshore perfection isn't predicted, people scatter from the OC beachbreaks and they're absolutely empty as a result. 95% of my sessions are not just empty but EMPTY. No way in hell I'd leave that for the crowds down south. I surf to get away from that nonsense!

They all flock to far North OC (pointless of me not to name the spot but Ill go with tradition/etiquette). Just check Instagram anytime theres a hyped WNW swell, even Stab blows it up. Worst of all are all the jaded locals (on account of loaded parents) who bitch about the crowds yet shamelessly post pictures of their precious spot going off with geotags and all. monkey

Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2883937
12/06/18 05:56 PM
12/06/18 05:56 PM
H
Havoc4k Offline
Billy Hamilton status
Havoc4k  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
H

surferz ruined surfing

Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: tacos] #2883983
12/06/18 06:32 PM
12/06/18 06:32 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: tacos
Originally Posted By: npsp
Blacks gets completely over run by OC douches in lifted Tundras anytime Surflie says there is a NW swell. It's unbelievable how many OC license plate frames and HB stickers you see on LJ Farms and Black Gold Rds when the internet says there will be waves.

Those stickers are the only way to differentiate OC from Riverside. Nice to hear they've upgraded from Tacomas to Tundras, though. roflmao

The nice thing about that is if a swell of any substance is predicted and offshore perfection isn't predicted, people scatter from the OC beachbreaks and they're absolutely empty as a result. 95% of my sessions are not just empty but EMPTY. No way in hell I'd leave that for the crowds down south. I surf to get away from that nonsense!

They all flock to far North OC (pointless of me not to name the spot but Ill go with tradition/etiquette). Just check Instagram anytime theres a hyped WNW swell, even Stab blows it up. Worst of all are all the jaded locals (on account of loaded parents) who bitch about the crowds yet shamelessly post pictures of their precious spot going off with geotags and all. monkey

I know what spot you speak of. I wonder how much DDT is leaching into the ocean right now (Montrose dumped a lot into a certain nearby channel). Maybe they're jaded because of thin testes/ovaries. shrug

One benefit my usual spot has is that there aren't any cameras focused on it. And I very rarely take any pictures of my own. Everyone drives right past. There were a lot of good days this summer/fall too, mostly empty except for two offshore wind days when fuckers flocked.

Kills me that I haven't surfed since Thanksgiving. This time of year is a bloodbath of family events that doesn't calm down until after New Year's. I am also slowly resigning myself to fact that I may have to throw on a wetsuit. bawling

Russ Meyer
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2884049
12/06/18 07:53 PM
12/06/18 07:53 PM
000 Offline
Duke status
000  Offline
Duke status

u know lowers is actually in sd, not oc...
the county line is by cottons

Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: silentbutdeadly] #2884072
12/06/18 08:20 PM
12/06/18 08:20 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadly
Lol I didn't want to comment but I do think it's funny how people from OC say there's no order in SD. Even speaking for N County (the worst) there's no comparison.

Seriously, this.

Bock you
Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2884082
12/06/18 08:30 PM
12/06/18 08:30 PM
T
Truth Offline
Miki Dora status
Truth  Offline
Miki Dora status
T

there are no waves in sd that are worth coming for - just a bunch of soft mushy waves and there is no pecking order at any spot in SD

total free for all soft top waves

Re: Swami's (VIDEO) [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2884293
12/07/18 03:58 AM
12/07/18 03:58 AM
clownburg the OC
O
otf Offline
Tom Curren status
otf  Offline
Tom Curren status
O

clownburg the OC
Truth and a lot of you have surfed with me.

Now I'm in my late fifties. But Orange County secrets and putting dickheads in check, still exist.
I ride a 5,6, 5,9 6,0 and 6,10 when I'm about to shyt my pants. You watch the tide, you watch the wind
and you watch every soft top Costco retard that thinks he can handle the situation.

NOT!!! Once a Fukking idiot, always clueless. Paddle out, wait for them to panic, turn and burn.
It worked in the 50's, 60's 70's 80's till present. If you know?? You go. If you go and are a Fukking retard, karma is waiting .
Splish- Splash my stupid ass. Costco surf team for life.

Hahaha. I'll die drinking coffee on the sand laughing at our
Future of surfing. BITCHEN DUDE!!!

Getting old is not for wimps ~ O.T.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32