REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hal9000] #2878999
11/24/18 01:41 AM
11/24/18 01:41 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
The issue is that trump was doing what he always does: BS without burning a lot of calories.

We all know what we hate.

We just don't know what we want.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hal9000] #2879007
11/24/18 02:11 AM
11/24/18 02:11 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: hal9000
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: heelnipstr
It was obvious what he was saying in the first place...

Like minds roflmao understand each other.

The only way you wouldn't have understood him is if you had no idea we have steam propelled carriers.

Here comes the parade of erBB naval engineers.

rolleyes

You don't need to be an engineer to know what is used to power some types of carriers.

And again, the ONLY way someone wouldn't have understood what the guy was talking about is if they were the ignorant ones.

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: Autoprax] #2879008
11/24/18 02:13 AM
11/24/18 02:13 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
The issue is that trump was doing what he always does: BS without burning a lot of calories.

No, the issue is some dummies didn't realize some carriers use steam propulsion.

You know this, you're just spinning it.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hal9000] #2879011
11/24/18 02:35 AM
11/24/18 02:35 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
No, the problem is there are generally known terms. A Steamship used a boiler filled with water, and used coal to heat the water. The steam pushed pistons. And released its steam into the air.

A diesel ship burned diesel.

A nuclear ship also heats water, and uses steam to turn a turbine, to make electricity, to turn a motor.

There, now you are less of a dummy.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2879012
11/24/18 02:40 AM
11/24/18 02:40 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

No, the issue is some dummies didn't realize some carriers use steam propulsion.

Nuclear marine propulsion is propulsion of a ship or submarine with heat provided by a nuclear power plant. The power plant heats water to produce steam for a turbine used to turn the ship's propeller through a gearbox or through an electric generator and motor. Naval nuclear propulsion is used specifically within naval warships such as supercarriers (see nuclear navy). Very few experimental civil nuclear ships have been built.[1] loser

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hal9000] #2879025
11/24/18 03:43 AM
11/24/18 03:43 AM
H
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status
hammies  Offline
Michael Peterson status
H

Trump was talking about catapults. The Navy guy was just jerking his chain.

The newest carriers use an electromagnetic system to launch aircraft, instead of old school steam-powered catapults. The new ones are having some teething issues and somebody must have told Trump this.

"The world needs fewer arrogant pricks."
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: Autoprax] #2879032
11/24/18 04:03 AM
11/24/18 04:03 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Nuclear marine propulsion is propulsion of a ship or submarine with heat provided by a nuclear power plant. The power plant heats water to produce steam for a turbine used to turn the ship's propeller through a gearbox or through an electric generator and motor. Naval nuclear propulsion is used specifically within naval warships such as supercarriers (see nuclear navy). Very few experimental civil nuclear ships have been built.[1] loser

Thank you for telling me what I told you.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hammies] #2879036
11/24/18 04:14 AM
11/24/18 04:14 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: hammies

The newest carriers use an electromagnetic system to launch aircraft, instead of old school steam-powered catapults. The new ones are having some teething issues and somebody must have told Trump this.

You're right. I thought he was referencing propulsion systems...after listening to the entire thing, catapults are mentioned specifically.

In other words, the conversation makes total sense.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2879037
11/24/18 04:26 AM
11/24/18 04:26 AM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal

You're right. I thought he was referencing propulsion systems...after listening to the entire thing, catapults are mentioned specifically.

In other words, the conversation makes total sense.

so how many hours and reviews of the tape has it taken you for his gibberish to make total sense roflmao
Like totally

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hal9000] #2879059
11/24/18 09:20 AM
11/24/18 09:20 AM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
We should have Trump answer that aircraft carrier catapult question.

While that's happening, at what point does Trump's inane blathering justify gulaging every person who voted for him?

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2879073
11/24/18 01:45 PM
11/24/18 01:45 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

How does that support your point that trump knew WTF he was talking about and not sticking words where he thought a normal human would put them?

It's weird how you carry water for that psychopath while all the while claiming not to.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: Autoprax] #2879081
11/24/18 02:14 PM
11/24/18 02:14 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

How does that support your point that trump knew WTF he was talking about and not sticking words where he thought a normal human would put them?

It's weird how you carry water for that psychopath while all the while claiming not to.

You confuse carrying water with distancing myself from the spooked herd.

You're suffering from Trump derangement disorder. You need a voice of reason.

Think of it this way. You're having a bad trip and I'm your sitter. smile2

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: hammies] #2879091
11/24/18 02:47 PM
11/24/18 02:47 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois

Bingo. Finally someone is paying attention. The Navy guy is calling Trump a dumbfvck in a way that only a member of the armed forces can. I respect the hustle.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2879094
11/24/18 03:00 PM
11/24/18 03:00 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

This would be true if my conclusion was incorrect.

That is the part you always mess up on.

I stand my my original statement that you disagreed with.

I think you confuse me other more extreme posters.

Re: Are you guys running that aircraft carrier on steam or electromagnetic? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2879096
11/24/18 03:12 PM
11/24/18 03:12 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom

You still think youre an outsider monkey monkey

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32