REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2877905 - 11/20/18 04:17 PM Hows your bitcoin?
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

roflmao

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2877914 - 11/20/18 04:55 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
It was so obvious this was going to happen when all the fools were jerking themselves off over it

#2877915 - 11/20/18 04:56 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

I know more than a few people who bought at the peak and lost bigly. I've been enjoying saying "I told you so"

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2877932 - 11/20/18 05:18 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: ifallalot]
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
It was so obvious this was going to happen when all the fools were jerking themselves off over it

When you overhear brotards at the gym talking about it, thats your sign drowning

#2877942 - 11/20/18 05:54 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
bitcoin? more like BITCHcoin.

#2877943 - 11/20/18 05:54 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Penny stocks are the at where it is.

#2877965 - 11/20/18 06:58 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Japanese courts still haven't return them, so, still missing.

#2878070 - 11/20/18 11:18 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
NDG80 Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: LA
Im still up - I bought a couple in 2015. Will probably just hold on to them until they go sub $500 which is still alot north of what I payed back then.

#2878091 - 11/21/18 12:55 AM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
if you bought any time before October of last year you are either neutral, ahead or fcuking laughing.

Doof, I hope the wheels of justice grind in your favor.

#2878314 - 11/21/18 01:33 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
I am not holding my breath....and if I do get them back, it will likely be pennies on the bitcoin rather than the bitcoins themselves.

Cryptocurrency real power seems to escape most: a free way to transmit money. No middlemen, no govt oversight saying you can't take money out/bring it in, no corporate % exchange fees, etc. Take that, Western Union!

But yeah, i'm not buying a few $1000 of bitcoins (exposing me to suffer the slings and arrows of wildly fluctuating prices) just so I can escape a money changer's fees in Manzanillo over the holiday.

#2878445 - 11/21/18 05:34 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: Mr Doof]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

won't services like zelle be a death blow

it is so easy for the banking industry to change policy/product direction
and effectively wipe out the demand for this type of currency. potentiate
that with the volatility inherent to the market and people would gladly
jump ship.

#2878452 - 11/21/18 05:45 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: Mr Doof]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
Originally Posted By: Mr Doof
I am not holding my breath....and if I do get them back, it will likely be pennies on the bitcoin rather than the bitcoins themselves.

Cryptocurrency real power seems to escape most: a free way to transmit money. No middlemen, no govt oversight saying you can't take money out/bring it in, no corporate % exchange fees, etc. Take that, Western Union!

But yeah, i'm not buying a few $1000 of bitcoins (exposing me to suffer the slings and arrows of wildly fluctuating prices) just so I can escape a money changer's fees in Manzanillo over the holiday.

Thats great and all but the crypto currencies still seem very limited in where you can use them. That power is non existent if it cant be utilized.

#2878595 - 11/22/18 08:04 AM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: grapedrink]
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Hotel Coral Essex
Originally Posted By: grapedrink
Originally Posted By: ifallalot

When you overhear brotards at the gym talking about it, thats your sign drowning

I learned a costly life lesson when the dot.com bubble burst years back. Years later I remember watching an interview with Mark Cuban talking about him selling his yahoo stock at the right time. If I remember correctly he pretty much said the same thing, when you hear every idiot talking about something it's time to get out. Looking back it makes total sense. The signs were there, but I was young and a complete idiot myself. I remember feeling like I was printing money at the time until the bubble burst.

#2879539 - 11/25/18 07:27 PM Re: Hows your bitcoin? [Re: frvcvs]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
Reportedly, as of June 13 there were 53 companies accepting cryptocurrency; 100 as of October 29.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/23/overstoc...y-february.html

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32