REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
View All Topics Index
#2877360 - 11/19/18 12:31 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
Then I’m sure you’ll be claiming it’s reached numbers in the 20’s of thousands.

#2877363 - 11/19/18 12:36 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: manbearpig]
Surfdog Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
Why? If it's 10,000 or more, that's a fairly good percentage of the original caravaneers making it all the way to TJ intact. But, keep trying to deny it's a big problem, if not impending crisis, especially for TJ.

BTW, how do you know it never reached over "7000", because CNN and MSNBC told you?

Most all other sources, even most of Mexico media, mentioned at least 10,000, if not more. I'll take the counts of those on the ground, not some NY studio.

#2877371 - 11/19/18 12:52 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Holy crap; you're still stressing on "the caravan"? foreheadslap

#2877373 - 11/19/18 01:02 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: Surfdog
Why? If it's 10,000 or more, that's a fairly good percentage of the original caravaneers making it all the way to TJ intact. But, keep trying to deny it's a big problem, if not impending crisis, especially for TJ.

BTW, how do you know it never reached over "7000", because CNN and MSNBC told you?

Most all other sources, even most of Mexico media, mentioned at least 10,000, if not more. I'll take the counts of those on the ground, not some NY studio.

I never denied it’s a potential problem. And you missed the point of my comment, which was pointing out that you constantly lie/post false information. But why lie about it and double the actual number?

Local sources also confirmed it never reached over 7,000, and that it declined significantly in Mexico. How do you know the numbers reported by nearly every media outlet are false?

#2877374 - 11/19/18 01:03 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: rice]
Surfdog Online   content
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: rice

Not me so much as the people of TJ are.

#2877377 - 11/19/18 01:14 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: manbearpig]
Surfdog Online   content
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: manbearpig

I never denied it’s a potential problem. And you missed the point of my comment, which was pointing out that you constantly lie/post false information. But why lie about it and double the actual number?

Local sources also confirmed it never reached over 7,000, and that it declined significantly in Mexico. How do you know the numbers reported by nearly every media outlet are false?

I'll just leave this latest report here.......

>>mexico-protests-grow-in-tijuana-against-migrant-caravan <<

"Tensions have built as nearly 3,000 migrants from a caravan that has been travelling through Central America poured into Tijuana in recent days. The federal government estimates the number of migrants could soon swell to 10,000."

I guess this source is BS, right?

The leading edge of the caravan group arrived much quicker than most expected (by bus loads and truck loads). There's still 1000's on their way further south into Mexico. Is that false too?

#2877378 - 11/19/18 01:15 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Not me so much as the people of TJ are.

roflmao roflmao roflmao the seeker of truth

#2877381 - 11/19/18 01:19 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

"Tensions have built as nearly 3,000 migrants from a caravan that has been travelling through Central America poured into Tijuana in recent days. The federal government estimates the number of migrants could soon swell to 10,000."

The leading edge of the caravan group arrived much quicker than most expected (by bus loads and truck loads). There's still 1000's on their way further south into Mexico. Is that false too?

You do realize now your diverting to conflating different events/groups that may converge in one place eventually now right?

#2877385 - 11/19/18 01:24 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: Surfdog]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor

Not me so much as the people Proud Bois of TJ are.

fxd

#2877388 - 11/19/18 01:27 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: FecalFace]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
NPR:Caravan Exposes Many Mexicans' Own Unease Toward Migrants

Quote:
A poll by a major Mexican newspaper found that 40 percent of Mexicans believe the migrants' presence would lead to more crime. And 25 percent say they would take jobs away from Mexicans. But around half support letting the migrants stay in the country.

Nazis, racists against brown people and xenophobes

This is just the beginning. I can't wait to see what the numbers look like 6 months from now.

#2877389 - 11/19/18 01:28 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: FecalFace]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA

#2877390 - 11/19/18 01:29 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: GDaddy]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
NPR:Caravan Exposes Many Mexicans' Own Unease Toward Migrants

Quote:
A poll by a major Mexican newspaper found that 40 percent of Mexicans believe the migrants' presence would lead to more crime. And 25 percent say they would take jobs away from Mexicans. But around half support letting the migrants stay in the country.

Nazis, racists against brown people and xenophobes

Those must all be the pennisulare Mexicans. Only white people are capable of racism and xenophobia

Brown people are one large happy family that believe in open borders and peace

#2877393 - 11/19/18 01:32 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: FecalFace]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
So cute that ifail and GDaddy are reaching out to their xenophobe bros / Proud Bois across the border. UHURU!

#2877395 - 11/19/18 01:36 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: manbearpig]
Surfdog Online   content
Tom Curren status

You do realize now your diverting to conflating different events/groups that may converge in one place eventually now right?

You said no more than 7000 were heading north. There's now at least 10000 in Mexico (probably more), with at least 3 other NEW caravans that haven't reached the southern Mexico border yet.

But ya, no problems foreseen at all at these border town entries to USA. rolleyes

Mexico can just divert their limited funds for their poor to these 1000's of asylum seekers instead.

#2877399 - 11/19/18 01:42 PM Re: THE CARAVAN WALL [Re: FecalFace]
Surfdog Online   content
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: FecalFace

Not me so much as the people Proud Bois of TJ are.

fxd

OMG! They're everywhere!!!

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32