REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2882975 - 12/04/18 04:04 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: santacruzin]
Belchfire1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: Leucadia
Thanks again, guys. I have added those parks to my list and will try to check 'em all out.

#2896141 - 01/09/19 06:07 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: Belchfire1]
Belchfire1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Greer, Burgess, Lake Cunningham, Mike Fox, Marina, Patriot, Morro Bay, Solvang, San Clemente and Martin Luther King Skateparks. 6 nights sleeping in the van, 10 Sk8parks, 1 sore wrist (mine, of course), some crusty tacos and warm beers. 2 stocked kids, 2 equally stoked parents, 1000+ miles. Met some cool people along the way. Hit a few "off the beaten path" parks and feel like we scored with low crowds and good weather.

Edited by Belchfire1 (01/09/19 06:12 PM)

#2899322 - 01/16/19 04:28 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: Belchfire1]
rowjimmytour Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Rbeach
Looks like you had a blast wish I would've skated more over break. You enjoy Solvang? Next time up check out Dos Pueblos ranch the orchid it has indoor ramps and nice half pipe on a ranch right off the beach and is private. Just saw video of friends 9 year old son killing it on double spine ramp looks super fun still have not skated it yet.

#2899388 - 01/16/19 05:04 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: rowjimmytour]
Belchfire1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Solvang was great. The bowls there are really unique, but once you figure out a couple lines, it's a blast. My kids weren't as impressed. My oldest daughter rode the smaller bowl, but was a lil sketched out about the deep end.

Lake Cunningham was by far the best park on the list. So fuggin big, there were so many ramps and bowls and ledges and a fullpipe. Epic spot worth checking out.

We'll have to check out Dos Pueblos next time we're up in SB County, looks fun. Have you been?

#2899429 - 01/16/19 06:05 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: Belchfire1]
rowjimmytour Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Rbeach
Originally Posted By: Belchfire1
Solvang was great. The bowls there are really unique, but once you figure out a couple lines, it's a blast. My kids weren't as impressed. My oldest daughter rode the smaller bowl, but was a lil sketched out about the deep end.

Lake Cunningham was by far the best park on the list. So fuggin big, there were so many ramps and bowls and ledges and a fullpipe. Epic spot worth checking out.

We'll have to check out Dos Pueblos next time we're up in SB County, looks fun. Have you been?

Nor yet but saw video more recent and now have it set up like a small have you seen chin ramp super fun spine and more..

#2899565 - 01/16/19 09:45 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: Belchfire1]
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: san diego, CA
awesome post Belchfire - makes me want to return to my local park.
Just a man and his will to survive

#2899712 - 01/17/19 11:18 AM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: obslop]
Belchfire1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Obslop, the Linda Vista park is super fun. One of the best I've ever been to. Go check it out, if the feeling's right.

#2913451 - 02/14/19 12:22 PM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: Belchfire1]
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: valley purgatory
Linda vista is amazing .. almost too perfect hahaha

#2913953 - 02/15/19 11:56 AM Re: Sk8park tour over Christmas [Re: santacruzin]
Belchfire1 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Originally Posted By: santacruzin
Linda vista is amazing .. almost too perfect hahaha

It's like a park in a video game. So many lines and endless opportunities to slam hard. hahahah

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32