REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: GWS] #2875074
11/14/18 03:26 PM
11/14/18 03:26 PM
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status
1whoknows  Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: GWS
So 13-14 year old boys misbehaving...

sleeping

I think they’re more like 11-12 years old

Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: GWS] #2875086
11/14/18 04:02 PM
11/14/18 04:02 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

sleeping

If I’m not mistaken that’s a junior prom photo which would make them 16-17. Old enough to legally drive cars and be tried as adults for more serious crimes, if they were black. But go ahead, shrug it off as kids being kids.

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: hal9000] #2875099
11/14/18 04:36 PM
11/14/18 04:36 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I'd have thought maybe boys just being stupid, but then I actually read the article - perhaps Caca and Ifall didn't?

"Not long after, he began to receive messages from Baraboo alumni, who spoke of students yelling “white power” in the hallways after Trump was elected, and others who were frequently being called racial or transphobic slurs by white students. Many of the students messaging Suzdaltsev also said that the school failed to act in meaningful ways when instances of verbal abuse were reported."

So yeah.

Bock you
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: GWS] #2875107
11/14/18 04:44 PM
11/14/18 04:44 PM
U.S.A.
S
sirfun Offline
Phil Edwards status
sirfun  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

U.S.A.

sleeping

roflmao

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...prom-photo.html

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union .. cheers
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: hal9000] #2875113
11/14/18 04:48 PM
11/14/18 04:48 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Logical fallacy: 16-18 year olds cannot possibly know right from wrong.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2875114
11/14/18 04:49 PM
11/14/18 04:49 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
DOX em all. Let them live and learn.

Uh... OK!

What happened to personal responsibility? shrug

I've been over and over with you my thoughts on the behavior of minors.

What happened to you putting minors in jail for life? poke

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: hal9000] #2875115
11/14/18 04:50 PM
11/14/18 04:50 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
I knew right from wrong by that age. I used to (idiotically) challenge white power skinheads to fight me two at a time at the boardwalk growing up. Luckily they never took me up on it because I probably would’ve gotten my ass kicked.

Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: hal9000] #2875118
11/14/18 04:56 PM
11/14/18 04:56 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

the boardwalk? Was your baby waiting for you on a blanket?

Bock you
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: hal9000] #2875136
11/14/18 05:19 PM
11/14/18 05:19 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Originally Posted By: hal9000

But they can own guns!

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: StuAzole] #2875145
11/14/18 05:26 PM
11/14/18 05:26 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
I'd have thought maybe boys just being stupid, but then I actually read the article - perhaps Caca and Ifall didn't?

"Not long after, he began to receive messages from Baraboo alumni, who spoke of students yelling “white power” in the hallways after Trump was elected, and others who were frequently being called racial or transphobic slurs by white students. Many of the students messaging Suzdaltsev also said that the school failed to act in meaningful ways when instances of verbal abuse were reported."

So yeah.

I think a summer abroad in Central or Western Africa would be good for them.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: StuAzole] #2875146
11/14/18 05:27 PM
11/14/18 05:27 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
the boardwalk? Was your baby waiting for you on a blanket?

cheers

My grandfather used to call it the “Underwood Motel”.

Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: frvcvs] #2875150
11/14/18 05:28 PM
11/14/18 05:28 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: hal9000

But they can own guns!

And drive

Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: frvcvs] #2875168
11/14/18 05:44 PM
11/14/18 05:44 PM
done
G
GWS Offline
Duke status
GWS  Offline
Duke status
G

done

sleeping

If I’m not mistaken that’s a junior prom photo which would make them 16-17. Old enough to legally drive cars and be tried as adults for more serious crimes, if they were black. But go ahead, shrug it off as kids being kids.

They are children, so you got that part right. And they were misbehaving. So they should be punished. But doxed? You're an idiot. Make them sit in a library and write a 20 page term paper on Nazi atrocities the old fashioned way. Teach them something instead of attempting to ruin their lives.

The kids claim the photographer demonstrated what he wanted them to do and then they did it. The black kid pictured in the group backed that up. The photographer is now claiming he only wanted them to wave. Somebody or everybody is lying.

And try them as adults? WTF are you? You'd think this was a murder case. You want to maybe put them to death too? I don't know what you are, but you're not a liberal.

Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: GWS] #2875178
11/14/18 05:52 PM
11/14/18 05:52 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

sleeping

They are children, so you got that part right. And they were misbehaving. So they should be punished. But doxed? You're an idiot. Make them sit in a library and write a 20 page term paper on Nazi atrocities the old fashioned way. Teach them something instead of attempting to ruin their lives.

The kids claim the photographer demonstrated what he wanted them to do and then they did it. The black kid pictured in the group backed that up. The photographer is now claiming he only wanted them to wave. Somebody or everybody is lying.

And try them as adults? WTF are you? You'd think this was a murder case. You want to maybe put them to death too? I don't know what you are, but you're not a liberal.

All fair, but you seem to be overlooking the rest of the article, where the school seems to have a problem in general with stuff like this. Would it be a shock that white-bread kids in Wisconsin, where about 50% of the population reports having German heritage, might be racist/anti-semitic?

What are the adults doing?

Bock you
Re: Wisconsin high school students doing the "sieg heil" for their prom photo..... [Re: StuAzole] #2875187
11/14/18 06:02 PM
11/14/18 06:02 PM
done
G
GWS Offline
Duke status
GWS  Offline
Duke status
G

done

sleeping

All fair, but you seem to be overlooking the rest of the article, where the school seems to have a problem in general with stuff like this. Would it be a shock that white-bread kids in Wisconsin, where about 50% of the population reports having German heritage, might be racist/anti-semitic?

What are the adults doing?

Then you go after the adults. I have no problem with that if its actually true. If it is, the adults should lose their jobs. People like that shouldn't be inflicted upon children.

But especially if these kids have been under the authority of adults that have been complicit to negligent in the matter, somebody wants to crucify the kids? Punish them? Absolutely. Teach them something in the process. Try and turn them into better humans instead of isolating them with public outings designed to ruin their lives. That's just retarded beyond belief.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32