REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2877650 - 11/19/18 10:13 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Iceman Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: NorCenCal
Wish I read this earlier. Surfed towards the north end of the beach today 11-1ish and it was fun AF.

#2877657 - 11/19/18 10:51 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Racer1 Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks to Heelnipster for the twin fin hook up. Surfed off Judah and waves were around head high and offshore. Really fun. Water felt colder today than past few day. Thanks to Heelnipster for the ride back in to town too!

Edited by Racer1 (11/19/18 10:51 PM)

#2877663 - 11/19/18 11:38 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Racer1]
Hdip Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Malibu, CA
That report was much less fun than the first surf report. I feel let down. 😀

#2877670 - 11/19/18 11:53 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Hdip]
Racer1 Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted By: Hdip
That report was much less fun than the first surf report. I feel let down. 😀

Ha, sorry wasn't that hectic this time. Leisure surf with Heel, but I did get two little closeout barrels. So I can say I got barreled in SF. Then we got back to Heel's place and his dog put my clothes in a pile and was guarding it from me.

#2877678 - 11/20/18 12:22 AM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Racer1]
Iceman Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted By: Racer1
Thanks to Heelnipster for the twin fin hook up. Surfed off Judah and waves were around head high and offshore. Really fun. Water felt colder today than past few day. Thanks to Heelnipster for the ride back in to town too!

Surfed the same bar. Damn good time! I was also on a twin. Glad you got some waves. It's been a fun couple weeks.

#2877696 - 11/20/18 01:58 AM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
heelnipstr Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Iceman we were out at the same time. He had a yellow/orange twin ripping lefts and pulling into some nice pits. I was on the green Vaquero sitting out of position or getting dumped on by the sets.

Glad you had a good time Racer, you are welcome back anytime. cheers

#2877699 - 11/20/18 02:17 AM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Iceman Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Single fin? Pretty sure I saw you on some good set waves. I saw one guy on a twin that had a fancy mustache going. Was that you racer? After my second wave, the same guy said something like, "Looks like you found a fun one with an open face." I had a hood and plugs in so I may have heard wrong. Not bad for midday on a Monday!

Here's a quick snap I took before paddling out.

#2877725 - 11/20/18 09:23 AM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Iceman]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: Iceman
Single fin? Pretty sure I saw you on some good set waves. I saw one guy on a twin that had a fancy mustache going. Was that you racer? After my second wave, the same guy said something like, "Looks like you found a fun one with an open face." I had a hood and plugs in so I may have heard wrong. Not bad for midday on a Monday!

Here's a quick snap I took before paddling out.

(sound of Floridians packing their shit up and moving west)

applause2 Stocked!

#2877741 - 11/20/18 10:34 AM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
heelnipstr Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Yeah and that mustache was rather interesting. Maybe that's why my dog liked his clothes so much, mustache wax?

Maybe I should grow one...

Noriega is a great spot helmet

#2877813 - 11/20/18 01:11 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
A good few days of surf marred by smoke, my job, my aging body, and not enough surf int he preceding two months.

Fun to surf with Racer and thekadvang on what turned out to be the worst day of the 5 days.

And to that one person who thought I wouldn't make the drop, so paddled next to me ever after I said I was going right (someone was going left on the other side of me) and then you pulled out at the last second only to go over the falls, if you were patient, you could have caught the bigger wave behind mine, but no, you had to do what you did..

Edited by Mr Doof (11/20/18 01:12 PM)

#2877961 - 11/20/18 06:38 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Mr Doof]
mach113 Offline
Grom

Paddle battle shoulder to shoulder in anything head high plus is fighting words.

#2877978 - 11/20/18 07:21 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Racer1 Online   content
Phil Edwards status

I can honestly say thats the first time Ive ridden a bus through the city with a 5/4 fullsuit in a trashbag. Little did I know there was a small hole in the bag. No need to worry though as when I got off at Market I fit right in with my wet pants and dragging an ambiguously heavy trash bag. Then handed it off to Peepee as he got on the BART in the worst possible way to return a borrowed wetsuit to a generous erBBer. Must have looked like an odd drug deal. Sorry buddy, but MAHALO!! I owe you.

#2877988 - 11/20/18 08:14 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Racer1]
pee_pee Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Originally Posted By: Racer1
I can honestly say thats the first time Ive ridden a bus through the city with a 5/4 fullsuit in a trashbag. Little did I know there was a small hole in the bag. No need to worry though as when I got off at Market I fit right in with my wet pants and dragging an ambiguously heavy trash bag. Then handed it off to Peepee as he got on the BART in the worst possible way to return a borrowed wetsuit to a generous erBBer. Must have looked like an odd drug deal. Sorry buddy, but MAHALO!! I owe you.

roflmao rockin

#2877992 - 11/20/18 08:18 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: VaB]
Racer1 Online   content
Phil Edwards status

As I handed the bag to Pee_Pee he responded, "Don't worry, everybody is leaking something on the BART."

LOL

Edited by Racer1 (11/20/18 08:18 PM)

#2878421 - 11/21/18 04:27 PM Re: San Francisco this weekend [Re: Racer1]
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
best SF trip recap I've seen in quite some time, I wonder is Sunset magazine would print it roflmao

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32