REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2872903 - 11/08/18 05:38 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: ifallalot]
000 Offline
Duke status

just listened to the dorian 1

describing surfing to joe th way he did is gonna make 2,000 new people start surfing
loved how he said its really hard to get good at it, and he knows guys whove been surfing 30 years but they still suck

#2873057 - 11/08/18 09:15 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: ifallalot]
Truth Offline
Miki Dora status

i thought his explantion of surfing and the crazy moment of life when he caught that bomb was spot on

sent to my 80 yr old mom and told to watch from 16 to 26

she told me after watching it -" now i kind of understand while surfing has derailed you from living up to your potential"

yep mom - surfing and 30 beers a week

#2873060 - 11/08/18 09:17 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: Truth]
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
Originally Posted By: Truth
i thought his explantion of surfing and the crazy moment of life when he caught that bomb was spot on

sent to my 80 yr old mom and told to watch from 16 to 26

she told me after watching it -" now i kind of understand while surfing has derailed you from living up to your potential"

yep mom - surfing and 30 beers a week

roflmao

#2873068 - 11/08/18 09:34 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: Truth]
vectorvic Offline
Grom

Hahahahahha...Truth speaks the Truth. Just put it all into perspective.

#2873087 - 11/08/18 10:20 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: ifallalot]
000 Offline
Duke status

ari shaffir said his dad just ran a marathon at 80 years old

#2873109 - 11/08/18 11:45 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: ifallalot]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: in da hood next to paradise
wtf is this 30 beerz a week thang??

dorian is so much smarter than slater

I think Tomo is with firewire for more than just money. He helped them developed the LFT tech. I think he sincerely believes in the tech -deforest

I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following -deforest

#2873114 - 11/09/18 12:11 AM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: Havoc4k]
Coat Hanger Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
Originally Posted By: Havoc4k
wtf is this 30 beerz a week thang??

dorian is so much smarter than slater

FuckYeah he is

#2873247 - 11/09/18 11:33 AM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: ifallalot]
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: valley purgatory
wait so 30 beers a week is bad??

asking for a friend smile

#2873269 - 11/09/18 12:01 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: santacruzin]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: in da hood next to paradise
Originally Posted By: santacruzin

roflmao

I think Tomo is with firewire for more than just money. He helped them developed the LFT tech. I think he sincerely believes in the tech -deforest

I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following -deforest

#2873394 - 11/09/18 01:59 PM Re: Shane Dorian is on Joe Rogan Right Now [Re: santacruzin]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Trona
Originally Posted By: santacruzin

30 is only 15 beers if it's coors light. beer

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32