REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2861537 - 10/17/18 10:51 PM Honolulu moped rental
fishtank Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Trying to get a moped rental with surf racks starting this weekend. Called around a few places and they tell me no have. Any suggestions on where to look? wave2

#2861609 - 10/18/18 07:26 AM Re: Honolulu moped rental [Re: fishtank]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
My suggestion to you is don't rent a "moped".

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2861730 - 10/18/18 12:47 PM Re: Honolulu moped rental [Re: casa_mugrienta]
fishtank Offline
Gerry Lopez status

I would have to disagree. Having lived on Oahu for a number of years, its a pretty common and efficient way to get around. Staying with friends and trying to keep costs low, as I travel frequently, please move along. hithead

#2871675 - 11/07/18 12:32 AM Re: Honolulu moped rental [Re: fishtank]
92122 Online   content
Gerry Lopez status

I think was Casa means is, get a Scooter. Dont you have to pedal a moped at low speeds?

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32