REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: manbearpig] #2879256
11/25/18 12:05 AM
11/25/18 12:05 AM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Online content OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Online Content OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Do you really have to ask? It was a political stunt, another thing to get his base riled up and outraged over. For his base it was a success. fake rocks, foreign invaders, embedded isis members; it all happened to them.

So basically his supporters are OK with wasting $72 million (and we all know that figure will turn out to be twice that amount) as long as it induces liberal tears.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: hal9000] #2879320
11/25/18 03:58 AM
11/25/18 03:58 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: hal9000
So the "mission" (mostly putting up barbed wire and digging latrines) is supposed to end Dec. 15 and cost $72million.

The caravan is supposed to arrive well after Dec. 15.

What is/was the purpose of this mission?

I take you've ignored FF's Caravan Wall post, or just in denial.

Caravan has been in TJ almost a week now growing by the 100's a day and well over half (6000 and growing) are already there straining TJ's community services. UN, Red Cross and international aid groups are already being called in to stem this building humanitarian crisis.

But ya, nothing out of the ordinary and just another day in TJ. rolleyes

Many probably took Mexico's bullet train to get there so quick.

So many women and children on these rides. pokestick

We need to adopt this type of mass transit in So Cal. This is the ultimate in green eco-travel. Look how little it impacts the environment? Carbon footprints are near nothing per person. Make it from one of those all electric battery Tesla big rigs and people would be raving for more.

Many bitch about our MetroLink, Coaster and Bullet train grossly over budget costs. This is much more cost efficient, AND you get to really know your fellow commuters much more intimately. hat

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: Surfdog] #2879505
11/25/18 09:51 PM
11/25/18 09:51 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
Tom Curren status
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
You haven't responded to the question about the mission ending dec 15 but much of the caravan still to arrive after that date. And a correction to my previous post.....the cost is upwards of $210 million.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...der/2076399002/

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: hal9000] #2879530
11/25/18 11:57 PM
11/25/18 11:57 PM
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status
1whoknows  Offline
Miki Dora status

You haven't responded to the question about the mission ending dec 15 but much of the caravan still to arrive after that date. And a correction to my previous post.....the cost is upwards of $210 million.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...der/2076399002/

Theyre almost all coming in. Conservative tears. Sorry youre upset. You shouldnt be.

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: ifallalot] #2879541
11/26/18 12:32 AM
11/26/18 12:32 AM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: patrolman
I don't get it. What are the troops going to do? Shoot unarmed women and children? Arrest them? Body slam anyone who dares try cross the border? What, exactly? Will they have M1A1's to back them up? Air support? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, its a waste to send troops when one A10 could eliminate the whole problem pretty quickly

...in your best G. Gordon Liddy impersonation?

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: Surfdog] #2879543
11/26/18 12:46 AM
11/26/18 12:46 AM
Urbana, Illinois
H
Tom Curren status
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: Surfdog
So the "mission" (mostly putting up barbed wire and digging latrines) is supposed to end Dec. 15 and cost $72million.

Caravan has been in TJ almost a week now growing by the 100's a day and well over half (6000 and growing) are already there straining TJ's community services. UN, Red Cross and international aid groups are already being called in to stem this building humanitarian crisis.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KNbpGY15czA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We need to adopt this type of mass transit in So Cal. This is the ultimate in green eco-travel. Look how little it impacts the environment? Carbon footprints are near nothing per person. Make it from one of those all electric battery Tesla big rigs and people would be raving for more.

Many bitch about our MetroLink, Coaster and Bullet train grossly over budget costs. This is much more cost efficient, AND you get to really know your fellow commuters much more intimately. hat

Yes that looks exactly like 6000 people.

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: GromsDad] #2879548
11/26/18 12:57 AM
11/26/18 12:57 AM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Why do you defend foreign invaders throwing rocks at our troops? I know you hate our military but this is a new low for the left.

No hand-thrown rock is going to overcome proper riot gear. Why is Donnie BooBoo sending ill-equipped troops to the border if he fears rocks? Does he hate his military?

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: test_article] #2879560
11/26/18 01:23 AM
11/26/18 01:23 AM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Do we have a count of how many rocks have been thrown thus far?

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: manbearpig] #2879568
11/26/18 01:48 AM
11/26/18 01:48 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA

I see a least a few before the camera pulls away (starting about 0:45).

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/visuals/109760188-132.html

That's only the first try.

But "babies are crying" (while they drag them along with jumpers) bawling

Just another day in lovely sunny TJ. cheers

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: hal9000] #2879569
11/26/18 01:57 AM
11/26/18 01:57 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA

Yes that looks exactly like 6000 people.

You're truly an idiot in full denial. Or just can't deal that this is impacting TJ as bad as it is.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: test_article] #2879570
11/26/18 02:01 AM
11/26/18 02:01 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: test_article
Why do you defend foreign invaders throwing rocks at our troops? I know you hate our military but this is a new low for the left.

No hand-thrown rock is going to overcome proper riot gear. Why is Donnie BooBoo sending ill-equipped troops to the border if he fears rocks? Does he hate his military?

It's to back up the Border Patrol and their other sub-departments only.

More to make the migrants think twice before rushing the border than anything.

But it seems activists that are pushing them don't give a shit what happens to humans on either side of this debacle. Pueblo Sin Fronteras should be held accountable for any confrontations here.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: Surfdog] #2879571
11/26/18 02:03 AM
11/26/18 02:03 AM
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status
1whoknows  Offline
Miki Dora status

But it seems activists that are pushing them don't give a shit what happens to humans on either side of this debacle. Pueblo Sin Fronteras should be held accountable for any confrontations here.

If you do nothing homeless, impoverished refugees will go away

Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: 1whoknows] #2879573
11/26/18 02:10 AM
11/26/18 02:10 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: 1whoknows

If you do nothing homeless, impoverished refugees will go away

Did they do that on the Guatemala border?

Many that pushed thru think they can do it again on the USA border, thanks to embedded Pueblo Sin Fronteras activists cheering them on.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: hal9000] #2879579
11/26/18 02:44 AM
11/26/18 02:44 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Online sick
Duke status
ifallalot  Online Sick
Duke status
I

HB, CA
LET THEM ALL IN AND GIVE THEM FREE STUFF

EMPATHEEEEEEE

MUELLER IS COMING batman
Re: Using the US military for a cheap political stunt..... [Re: Surfdog] #2879610
11/26/18 03:29 AM
11/26/18 03:29 AM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom

I see a least a few before the camera pulls away (starting about 0:45).

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/visuals/109760188-132.html

That's only the first try.

But "babies are crying" (while they drag them along with jumpers) bawling

Just another day in lovely sunny TJ. cheers

Wow your fantasy is coming true! You must be stoked.

Youll be even happier when those kids throwing pebbles from nearly 80 yards at a metal fence are shot too I bet!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32