REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2864949 - 10/24/18 02:16 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: SurfFuerte]
grapedrink Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Originally Posted By: SurfFuerte
hope he recovers fully, and the dorks what did this get their and then some.

If you don’t have a weapon on your body or within easy reach at all times, even within your own home, you risk great bodily harm or death. Worst of all, you risk being Monday Morning Quarterbacked on the interwebs for your lack of preparation.
Cheers to a speedy recovery beer

#2865047 - 10/24/18 03:31 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: youcantbeserious]
Racer1 Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: youcantbeserious
Originally Posted By: the janitor
My son took Matty to Waialua today to pick up blanks. He is doing better, still a little woozy from the concussion...

Not sure what advice he got on that front, but it's only been a few days and sounds like he got a serious concussion. A dark room with zero stimulus for a few more days would probably do him a world of good. Hope he heals up well.

Agreed, but braddah got bills to pay and orders to fill. The community is just trying to step up and give him a hand. He doesn't have the luxury of not working for a while, as much of a bummer as that is. And hurt or not he's the type of guy who has a hard time sitting around.

He's also not the type to take it easy or not work. They guy hustles. I'd still be in the Hospital lol.

#2865064 - 10/24/18 03:59 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: Racer1]
bird. Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: Racer1
Originally Posted By: the janitor
My son took Matty to Waialua today to pick up blanks. He is doing better, still a little woozy from the concussion...

Not sure what advice he got on that front, but it's only been a few days and sounds like he got a serious concussion. A dark room with zero stimulus for a few more days would probably do him a world of good. Hope he heals up well.

Agreed, but braddah got bills to pay and orders to fill. The community is just trying to step up and give him a hand. He doesn't have the luxury of not working for a while, as much of a bummer as that is. And hurt or not he's the type of guy who has a hard time sitting around.

He's also not the type to take it easy or not work. They guy hustles. I'd still be in the Hospital lol.

Hustle is great, but the longterm effects of traumatic brain injury can be an SOB.

Best of luck to him in his recovery.

#2865172 - 10/24/18 07:46 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: youcantbeserious]
Greg Griffin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Palm Coast , Florida
"Agreed, but braddah got bills to pay and orders to fill. The community is just trying to step up and give him a hand. He doesn't have the luxury of not working for a while, as much of a bummer as that is. And hurt or not he's the type of guy who has a hard time sitting around."

Like I already posted Wade's team can do his production while he is recovering , Matty can take a break and heal for the future .

#2866429 - 10/26/18 09:55 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: Coat Hanger]
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status

Stab has an article about Matt Raynor up with a lot of info about the attack:
https://stabmag.com/news/he-stabbed-me-i...-to-the-ground/

#2866441 - 10/26/18 11:09 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: RWVBWL]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: done
This man needs a good dog.

#2867060 - 10/28/18 02:06 PM Re: Matty Raynor Home Invasion [Re: GWS]
SurfFuerte Offline