REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: that erBB Oct 13th surf day at Torrey Pines? [Re: ocean7847] #2865622
10/25/18 08:12 PM
10/25/18 08:12 PM
clownburg the OC
O
otf Offline
Tom Curren status
otf  Offline
Tom Curren status
O

clownburg the OC
Originally Posted By: ocean7847
thank you, Keenfish. always got the goods on file!

bummer on the weather cancellation. oh well - try again?

words is there might be an impromptu erBB session up here today or tomorrow with a few folks coming into town for one reason or another. I'll bring my water camera juuuuuuuuuuuuust in case...

Without Nep, nothing will happen . Meet & greet and do shots.
Ha!! Keenfish, has everybody on file. Make no mistake.!!!
He's a genius . Super smart and uncle to my boys. He's got the goods on everybody
Here. If you posted it , he saved it. Do NOT FVCK with Keenfish

Getting old is not for wimps ~ O.T.
Re: that erBB Oct 13th surf day at Torrey Pines? [Re: ocean7847] #2865657
10/25/18 09:13 PM
10/25/18 09:13 PM
hulling, mostly...
S
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status
SurfFuerte  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

hulling, mostly...
man, i am so far in left field.... only way for an erBB meetup out here ever is if b5f gives up on that weak onshore danish coast that prolly doesn't even have enough pitch to foil in.

oh well, guess i got to meet the hemp hoodlamb guy in Amsterdam, and the helicopter pilot guy from germany with thise bending stringerless surfboards.... what were their names?

fook me... roflmao smokin roflmao

one day.

roscoe jones
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32