REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2867896 - 10/30/18 06:43 AM Re: Does France have the best sandbanks on the planet???? [Re: FecalFace]
SharkBoy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: Duffy
Originally Posted By: mundus
Yes, always amazed how good it gets. Only fly in the ointment is the huge tides.

Huge tides are part of what makes the bars so good.

If you think Biscay has huge tides, you've never seen Cornwall tides.

25-50ft tides and sandbars are nowhere near as good as Hossegor.

he isn't wrong as he said it's part of what makes them good.

I have yet to see better sandbanks in my 32 years of surfing and in 25 countries I've surfed, some of them behave more like reefbreaks when they are on.

#2867928 - 10/30/18 09:02 AM Re: Does France have the best sandbanks on the planet???? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sd_101 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: around san diego
I keep thinking this thread is about those fresh baguette sandwiches you can grab after work for 2-3 euro with some cured meat and cheese.

So good! I get 2-3, stuff my pockets and Im set for the walk/metro back home.

What a country!

Would love to hear more about offshore canyons and the effect on a sand bank. Particular stretch in SD comes to mind here...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32