REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2864002 - 10/22/18 10:40 PM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: Mr Doof]
20W-50 and blood Online   mad
Duke status

Loc: SOCAL
Originally Posted By: Mr Doof
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: Duffy
Originally Posted By: 20W-50 and blood
that's fugggin depressing.

Yeah, when your toilet paper bill makes up a significant enough percentage of your spending you’ve got problems.

I remember being poor enough at one point in my life to plan my shits at work so I wouldn't have to use the TP at home

cheers

I am not alone!

first day at the university i snagged a roll and brought it home for my dad. softest two ply you could ever imagine....i couldnt bare not to share the experience

#2864003 - 10/22/18 10:41 PM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: 20W-50 and blood]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: Mr Doof
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: Duffy
that's fugggin depressing.

Yeah, when your toilet paper bill makes up a significant enough percentage of your spending you’ve got problems.

I remember being poor enough at one point in my life to plan my shits at work so I wouldn't have to use the TP at home

cheers

I am not alone!

first day at the university i snagged a roll and brought it home for my dad. softest two ply you could ever imagine....i couldnt bare not to share the experience

You're a good son. God bless you. Dios t bendiga.

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2864004 - 10/22/18 10:43 PM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

I've had the displeasure of shitting in many public beach restrooms across this great land and can tell you there exists a TP so thin it cannot even be unrolled without tearing into tiny unusable pieces.

You have to take the shreds and clump them together...hopefully you're shitting before you go in the water and not after.

Translucent one ply less sturdy than a baby seal's skull in a club's path when you've broken a solid hoversquat sweat in a sauna-like bathroom that could reek to high hell of piss 100 years after a successful biological attack didn't require leaving South Florida though, did it?

#2864020 - 10/22/18 11:01 PM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
grapedrink Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted By: grapedrink
now that analingus is all the rage

The Pismo Clams is my new band name

A shelf in the bathroom with 3 Pismo Clam seashells is the future computer

#2864038 - 10/23/18 12:02 AM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: sd_101]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: sd_101
Originally Posted By: surfy1476
Someone send this to India...

Kid in my dorms, not sure if he was Indian or x or y or z (doesn’t really matter...) but he had a disgusting habit of taking a dump then duck walking to the showers, spreading a$$, and receiving a standing bidet in the shower.

Flip flops were not optional in that shower.

Pro-move is a handstand under the shower head. If you need extra-time/support you arch over and put your feet on the wall right next to the shower head. Just make sure you wash your face once you right yourself. facelick

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2864041 - 10/23/18 12:03 AM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

I've had the displeasure of shitting in many public beach restrooms across this great land and can tell you there exists a TP so thin it cannot even be unrolled without tearing into tiny unusable pieces.

You have to take the shreds and clump them together...hopefully you're shitting before you go in the water and not after.

Shitting? Is that what you call it?

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2864050 - 10/23/18 12:24 AM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
oneula Offline
Michael Peterson status

I had to use those wipes after my burst appendix causing sh@t to come flowing out of my ass like i had disentery.
Several times i couldn't make it to the toilet from the hospital bed with all the damn tubes and drain bag out my gut making a huge mess on the bathroom floor The janitors gave me the stinkest eye for having to clean it up .

My ass was raw and those wipes still hurt like hell, just not as bad as paper. I guess i was too much of a sh*thead old fart macho surfer to deal with a bed pan. It wasn't until after surgery when I had a catheter going into a pee bag that I had to give in to a bed pan and i hated it along with the cleanings and stinky sheets.
Having all those poisons in your gut gives you the shits like you would not believe.
Having to also drink that friggin cat scan barium solution with a burst appendix burned like hell going in and out.

If you've seen The Right Stuff, that was me running to the sh*tter from my hospital bed in emergency dragging my IV stand and ass hanging out from my gown. With the barium burning a hole in my gut after a CAT scan that couldn't find my appendix. That is the absolute worse feeling not knowing if you'll make it there or not.

#2864096 - 10/23/18 07:35 AM Re: Best ass wiping hack ever. How to save money on toilet paper! [Re: casa_mugrienta]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
most disgusting thread of the year, hands down!

especially if you take the youtubers advice... keep yo hands faaaaar from me!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32