REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2866374 - 10/26/18 07:44 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Kaser1 Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Foiltown , Hawai'i
I like try...

#2866641 - 10/27/18 12:50 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Steamroller Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: 48U - Green River, WY
Ey Hdip....the tide is 6 ft at 1100 TODAY...and theres a south swell runnin.....from 1000 to 100pm is going to be kikass....fog just rolled in....no moratorium crap....get out here....FOILSURF malibu...be here or be square

kaser youre getting kind stinkin good on that thing...tell alika we might need some drone piloting....see you again in 2 weeks....BOOM!

#2866731 - 10/27/18 02:54 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Hdip Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Malibu, CA
Id love to steam roller but kids soccer games on Saturday. One of these days Ill find you.

Edit: surfline rewind cam at 11 is fun. Three foils all up at once. Fog came in shortly after so I couldnt see much more after that.

Edited by Hdip (10/27/18 06:48 PM)

#2866855 - 10/27/18 10:44 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Kaser1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Steamroller
Ey Hdip....the tide is 6 ft at 1100 TODAY...and theres a south swell runnin.....from 1000 to 100pm is going to be kikass....fog just rolled in....no moratorium crap....get out here....FOILSURF malibu...be here or be square

kaser youre getting kind stinkin good on that thing...tell alika we might need some drone piloting....see you again in 2 weeks....BOOM!

ohhh, bummer. we go mainland on the 6th for 3 weeks. Gonna miss your visit. Hope you get plenty action.

In the mean time, drool on some Nick punts from the other day at G-rails.

#2869011 - 11/01/18 06:50 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Steamroller Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Foilsurf MALIBU!!!...

#2869129 - 11/01/18 11:53 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Kaser1 Offline

Ka'a was glassy and chest to overhead at times. Probably traveled over 10 miles, 1/3 of that was the paddles back out.

This one I'd just kicked out of the wave in front and pumping over to connect the next one. Definately leg day at the gym yesterday.

#2869131 - 11/01/18 11:56 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Kaser1 Offline

Foilsurf MALIBU!!!...

Dunno why this changed, but it's a pain Steamroller. The old way of posting vids doesn't work. Go to youtube, under the video you want click on "share" then "embed" and get the code. Just put code in erBB post and below posting box change the "markup" drop down to "using HTML and UBBCode"

Edited by Kaser1 (11/01/18 11:58 AM)

#2869493 - 11/01/18 07:29 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status

Nice foilin' pix, Kaser1!!!
BTW, thanks for the YouTube embed tips, been wonderin' why, me~self too???
I also gotsta say that this ol' L.A. boy digs seein' Steamroller ridin' doubles in his 'bu vid!
YEA!
jam_on

Edited by RWVBWL (11/01/18 07:30 PM)

#2869555 - 11/01/18 09:21 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Clamsmasha Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: Nar
What rig are you riding there Kaser?

#2869872 - 11/02/18 11:34 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: RWVBWL]
Kaser1 Offline

Originally Posted By: RWVBWL
Nice foilin' pix, Kaser1!!!
BTW, thanks for the YouTube embed tips, been wonderin' why, me~self too???
I also gotsta say that this ol' L.A. boy digs seein' Steamroller ridin' doubles in his 'bu vid!
YEA!
jam_on

Thanks RWVBWL
Yes agreed, stocked to see foil at small fat 'bu. Must be cherry pikens with all the beginners out trying to learn surf. dancing

#2869873 - 11/02/18 11:35 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Clamsmasha]
Kaser1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Clamsmasha
What rig are you riding there Kaser?

4'10 x 20" @ 38L KT
Go Foil 27.5" mast
Iwa front wing Kai tail

#2871046 - 11/05/18 03:44 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Hdip Offline
Michael Peterson status

I went looking for steamroller. Found Sarlo instead. That wave is so slow you have to pump even on a foil.

Critique my pump.

#2871119 - 11/05/18 06:03 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Kaser1]
Steamroller Offline
Billy Hamilton status

yeah thanks for the advice kaser i couldnt figurr it out either...just said hell with it...

arent you coming socal soon?....if not ill be in kihei on friday...dawn patrol kaa ...be there or be square

Eeeeeyyy Hdip...you finally made it!...thats great...lookin good...in control...away from anybody else...doing your own thing...having fun....the way it should be...

.but enjoy it while it lasts most likely by next summer there will be rules in effect to ban all foiling at the bu...nobody got hit or even had any close calls this past 6 months because we have been on top of the situation policing ourselves.... but the super whiners have had their say....lawyers lawyers 10,000 lawyer out there....lots of letters and memos and what if ...what if ...what ifs running around....oh well it was only a matter of time

#2871192 - 11/05/18 10:13 PM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Hdip Offline
Michael Peterson status

Yikes. Im guessing it was Andy who was out, went in shortly after I paddled out. Got there after the tide was already dropping due to school drop off. Then Sarlo went in after Id been out about 40 minutes. So I went over to his takeoff spot and got that long one I posted. I figured they must know something I dont and I went in too. Probably shouldve caught a couple more. My low tide hope didnt break and I just drove around awhile and never went back out.

Considered trying sunset. But wasnt sure if that was a low tide spot. Judging by the date of your posted pics from there Im guessing it is and mightve worked today. It was in the wrong direction though so I just cut my losses.

Cant wait to see the city counsel meetings with Andy yelling coming up.

#2871236 - 11/06/18 02:07 AM Re: Post your Foil Pics HERE [Re: Steamroller]
Kaser1 Offline

yeah thanks for the advice kaser i couldnt figurr it out either...just said hell with it...

arent you coming socal soon?....if not ill be in kihei on friday...dawn patrol kaa ...be there or be square

Eeeeeyyy Hdip...you finally made it!...thats great...lookin good...in control...away from anybody else...doing your own thing...having fun....the way it should be...

.but enjoy it while it lasts most likely by next summer there will be rules in effect to ban all foiling at the bu...nobody got hit or even had any close calls this past 6 months because we have been on top of the situation policing ourselves.... but the super whiners have had their say....lawyers lawyers 10,000 lawyer out there....lots of letters and memos and what if ...what if ...what ifs running around....oh well it was only a matter of time

going mainland for 3 weeks, catching red eye out tomorrow night.

have fun steamfoiler!!!!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >