REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2860353 - 10/16/18 02:58 AM Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain
Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto Offline
Michael Peterson status

After surfing, squatting, or just sitting a long time I'm getting tightened pelvic floor muscles and nasty pudendal nerve pain. Everywhere from my lower back to knees can ache. I understand the PT treatment for this involves stretching and sticking things up my ass, which sounds fun and all, but I figured I'd run this one by the BB to see if anyone else successfully dealt with the problem.

#2860509 - 10/16/18 02:08 PM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Lots of trgger points up the pooper.

IF they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help

I'm like Jane Austin with a bad food.

#2860863 - 10/17/18 02:59 AM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto Offline
Michael Peterson status

...it's not prostitution when she* has a PT license, right?

*I really hope it's she

#2860910 - 10/17/18 08:21 AM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
Duke status

I tried to talk my PT into doing it.

She baulked.

I think she thought I wanted her to do it to get my jollies.

You can do it to yourself pretty good with a threacane.

Take your time, lube up, and go slow.

So many trigger points up there.

You can tell when you release them.

I take no joy in doing it but I want to be better so I can jump dance and shout.

#2861349 - 10/17/18 05:35 PM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
Duke status

Check this book out.

This was a Bobble recommendation.

I wouldn't buy. See if you ILL can order it.

https://www.amazon.com/Dermo-Neuro-Modul...euro+modulating

#2861972 - 10/18/18 07:26 PM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
surfflexx Offline
Nep status

Loc: usa
Contact Larry Nasser former doctor for USA gymnastics. He knows.

#2871741 - 11/07/18 08:11 AM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
SurfDoc Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: ex-pat Huntington Beach
I ain't touching this one literally or figuratively. And good point flex...PS: I need to get my butt up to NYC speaking of butts. Hope all is well my friend.

#2890999 - 12/25/18 10:00 AM Re: Pelvic floor disorder/nerve pain [Re: Ch-ch-ch-cheeeeeto]
Duke status

I was thinking about Nassar.

He probably started doing pelvic floor work through the vagina and the anus to legitimately help the female athletes.

I have this hunch that a lot of dysfunction in the muscle skeletal system is a result of pelvic floor dysfunction.

So he is trying to help these young women athletes. At the same time, his lizard brain is getting turned on because he's got his finger up these women's pussys!

Then the lizard brain started biasing cognition.

Making him think, I'm doing it to help the girls!

In fact the evil lizard is running the show.

If you want to manage the pelvic floor without some creep sticking his finger up your butt or in your pussy, you brace the lower abs and pull the front of the pelvic floor upward.

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32