REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2860342 - 10/16/18 02:04 AM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: 20W-50 and blood]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: in da hood next to paradise
Originally Posted By: 20W-50 and blood
cut the sh!t....when is she gonna start posting babble about design?

roflmao cheers

I think Tomo is with firewire for more than just money. He helped them developed the LFT tech. I think he sincerely believes in the tech -deforest

I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following -deforest

#2860374 - 10/16/18 08:36 AM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Havoc4k]
Goodfish Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Originally Posted By: Havoc4k
These people are flat out insane. Not all, but the bad ones are truly crazy. That is all. My ears are still ringing and so are my daughters.

Try dealing with them as a teacher... roflmao

#2860475 - 10/16/18 01:01 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: grapedrink]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: grapedrink
I looked at a house that checked all the boxes, until I saw that it was across the street from an elementary school. Instant deal breaker drowning

In MB?

#2860480 - 10/16/18 01:18 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: grapedrink]
santacruzin Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: valley purgatory
I looked at a house that checked all the boxes, until I saw that it was across the street from an elementary school. Instant deal breaker drowning

i live 4 houses down from my kids school.
I have sooo many tales but also a lot of good stuff too.

it mainly the assholes who block my driveway but now I take pics print them out and tape them to the office window for public shaming

"do you know this driver? please teach them etiquette"

roflmao

#2860483 - 10/16/18 01:20 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Havoc4k]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

These people are flat out insane. Not all, but the bad ones are truly crazy. That is all. My ears are still ringing and so are my daughters.

why are your daughters ringing?

And elementary school parents are just crazy people who had kids. They were crazy before and will be crazy after.

#2860485 - 10/16/18 01:22 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: casa_mugrienta]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

Originally Posted By: Kento
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
These people are flat out insane. Not all, but the bad ones are truly crazy.

100% true.

And the definition of bullying is expanding faster than the universe itself.

Don't mention what a swirly is to a strident SJW. roflmao

It's now possible to be best friends with the person who is bullying you.

Kids know dropping the b-word is the way to get mom and dad to shit themselves.

How many kids do you have?

#2860487 - 10/16/18 01:24 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Havoc4k]
RemyXO Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: San Luis Obispo
My wife loves coming home to tell me the stories about school drop-off and pick-up. All the parent gossip: who cheated on who, who's getting separated, who's kid is on adderall, who parks in the red zone and doesn't give a fook, who has a problem with so-and-so teacher. It's comical. Just like high school cliques, but now the Moms are wearing Lululemon yoga pants with Uggs while sipping on a latte pretending to be important.

#2860511 - 10/16/18 02:11 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: RemyXO]
Hdip Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Malibu, CA
I just run around the kindergarten yard and kick the soccer ball higher than any of the 5 year olds. I crush kindergarten drop off.

One of the kids in my son's class said to me. Hey Hdip's dad, how come you play with us when you drop "Hdip" off. I responded "what else am I supposed to do? Don't I get recess too?"

#2860525 - 10/16/18 02:46 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Kento]
keenfish Offline
Duke status

Loc: Trona
WTH is SJW? confused2

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

#2860536 - 10/16/18 03:05 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: keenfish]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Originally Posted By: keenfish
WTH is SJW? confused2

social justice warrior roflmao

jordan peterson's nemesis

I think Tomo is with firewire for more than just money. He helped them developed the LFT tech. I think he sincerely believes in the tech -deforest

I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following -deforest

#2860538 - 10/16/18 03:07 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: StuAzole]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Originally Posted By: StuAzole

why are your daughters ringing?

And elementary school parents are just crazy people who had kids. They were crazy before and will be crazy after.

unattended kid in a running car laying on the horn while latte sipping clueless mom is outside gossiping with other latte sipping moms while parked in a red zone. standard practice. oh, they also love to park in the handicap spots but they are not handicapped lolz. just crazy people...

#2860539 - 10/16/18 03:07 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: santacruzin]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Originally Posted By: santacruzin

i live 4 houses down from my kids school.
I have sooo many tales but also a lot of good stuff too.

it mainly the assholes who block my driveway but now I take pics print them out and tape them to the office window for public shaming

"do you know this driver? please teach them etiquette"

roflmao

that is so awesome! i will need to do that the next time it happens.

#2860617 - 10/16/18 06:01 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Havoc4k]
silentbutdeadly Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
I thought this thread was going to be about wet yoga pants

#2860667 - 10/16/18 07:03 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: Havoc4k]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
It's not just elementary schools. It's not just parents.

#2860723 - 10/16/18 09:06 PM Re: Elementary School Parents [Re: silentbutdeadly]
keenfish Offline
Duke status

Loc: Trona
Originally Posted By: silentbutdeadly
I thought this thread was going to be about wet yoga pants

View this post on Instagram

Take time to watch the sunset 😌

A post shared by @ keilah.k on

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32