REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2858198 - 10/10/18 07:03 PM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: stu dog]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: stu dog
WSL owned, operated and marketed by non surfers. or worse yet, marketed by a SUP'er toilet

https://beachgrit.com/2018/10/meet-the-w...nd-wsl-studios/

SUPers are vanilla. WSL wants to ensure a vanilla image.

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2858203 - 10/10/18 07:05 PM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: stu dog]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Trona

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

#2858204 - 10/10/18 07:08 PM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Oh lordy there's tapes!

#2858208 - 10/10/18 07:12 PM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: keenfish]
Joshua2415 Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: San Clemente
Must be the sup'er Technobutt burned last week... shrug

#2858343 - 10/11/18 12:45 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: stu dog]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: stu dog
WSL owned, operated and marketed by non surfers. or worse yet, marketed by a SUP'er toilet

https://beachgrit.com/2018/10/meet-the-w...nd-wsl-studios/

Oh my

Joining the World Surf League is something I never thought this kid from landlocked Oklahoma would say, but its happening. Im beyond grateful tothe WSL for the chance to join the already exceptional team for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

If I have learned one thing from Oprah over the past decade, its this: there is a divine order to the universe and our job is to get into that flow. We must LISTEN to what the universe is saying. So here I am. Marrying my passion with my career in this way is something only a higher power could forge for me. Im humbled by this moment and still in a state of I cant believe this is happening! But it is. Youll hear me say this a lot, but its true: #followyourpassion #liveyourpassion

#2858371 - 10/11/18 07:06 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
rts265 Offline
Michael Peterson status

That shit bag clogs the lineup with his other SUP pals, one who is a shaper that was featured in a magazine for his eco friendly glass. That shaper actually has a lot to do with it. He just SUPs mostly. When shit bag is alone he calls out the sets to us little surfers. Im like fook you I dont need your help. People tolerate him. Money I guess? Thankfully havent seen him for a while. El Porto, man.

#2858392 - 10/11/18 09:11 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: ifallalot]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot

Joining the World Surf League is something I never thought this kid from landlocked Oklahoma would say, but its happening. Im beyond grateful tothe WSL for the chance to join the already exceptional team for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

If I have learned one thing from Oprah over the past decade, its this: there is a divine order to the universe and our job is to get into that flow. We must LISTEN to what the universe is saying. So here I am. Marrying my passion with my career in this way is something only a higher power could forge for me. Im humbled by this moment and still in a state of I cant believe this is happening! But it is. Youll hear me say this a lot, but its true: #followyourpassion #liveyourpassion

Yeah girl

DiiiiiiiiiiiiiVINE order!

#2858394 - 10/11/18 09:11 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
The MF is a boomer Sooner SUK rider?

This has to be a troll. These are wine-sipping, cig-sucking fashionista friends Chas Smith has made and one of them (Ziff) is loaded and bought the WSL and googan'd the Pipe Masters to troll Hawaii because of backlash to Chas's book about the place. Oh and they do coke.

Also Oklahoma = zero defense so torching this guy is consequence free, no doubt.

#2858396 - 10/11/18 09:12 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

I wonder if the WSL is trying to set a trap with this one?

#2858410 - 10/11/18 09:42 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: ifallalot

Yeah girl

DiiiiiiiiiiiiiVINE order!

That is the new "It's just business" saying for when they fvck you over.

--Proverbs 17:27

#2858440 - 10/11/18 10:29 AM Re: Chas Smith on The Boardroom podcast w/ Bassy + comments from Sophie Goldschmidt interview [Re: casa_mugrienta]
QuadFin Offline
Grom

Dat kook worked 10 years for Oprah. WSL is gone fully retard.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32