REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2858292 - 10/10/18 10:24 PM Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD
hal9000 Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois

#2858331 - 10/11/18 12:08 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: hal9000]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Fake News about a real news source (Fox) is the saddest fake new of them all.

#2858348 - 10/11/18 12:50 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: StuAzole]
NDG80 Offline
Nep status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Fake News about a fake news source (Fox) is the saddest fake new of them all.

fixd. smile

#2858368 - 10/11/18 06:53 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: hal9000]
GromsDad Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
I've watched a number of those events. Never on TV though. YouTube Live. Don't watch much of anything on TV anymore other than sports. Do you guys still use the TV to watch TV like you did 20 years ago? For me everything is on-line through a computer or phone. Can't stand TV networks and commercials.

#2858380 - 10/11/18 08:55 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: GromsDad]
hal9000 Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
I've watched a number of those events. Never on TV though. YouTube Live. Don't watch much of anything on TV anymore other than sports. Do you guys still use the TV to watch TV like you did 20 years ago? For me everything is on-line through a computer or phone. Can't stand TV networks and commercials.

Dude youre on the cutting edge. And what you said supports the initial premise of this thread. Trump is ratings kryptonite.

#2858385 - 10/11/18 09:01 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: GromsDad]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas

It shows.

#2858395 - 10/11/18 09:12 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: hal9000]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Watching sports can teach you a lot about life.

"Who's the nutjob, nutjob?" --Squildy

#2858402 - 10/11/18 09:23 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: hal9000]
GromsDad Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Genuinely curious about the TV viewing habits of others here. Do you guys watch a lot of TV? If it were up to me we would eliminate cable television in our house. Its a waste of money. Seems pointless to pay for a bunch of channels nobody watches.

#2858405 - 10/11/18 09:27 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: GromsDad]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas

I wonder why a conservative network offering entertainment other than news has never gotten off the ground.

It probably has to do with the ads, but I wonder.

#2858421 - 10/11/18 10:13 AM Re: Trump no longer ratings gold for Fox....SAD [Re: GromsDad]
NDG80 Offline
Nep status

Loc: LA
Genuinely curious about the TV viewing habits of others here. Do you guys watch a lot of TV? If it were up to me we would eliminate cable television in our house. Its a waste of money. Seems pointless to pay for a bunch of channels nobody watches.

Cut the cord in 2012. Now I just do Netflix, Amazon, and HBO. Could are less about sports and I get my news here roflmao

do watch a ton of it though, its basically "homework" for me.

Edited by NDG80 (10/11/18 10:14 AM)

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32