REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2851424 - 09/25/18 11:03 PM Re: Noah Salsa gettin' spicy on the Cymatic [Re: jkb]
ghostshaper Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: 1134
Let's try it again

#2851430 - 09/25/18 11:23 PM Re: Noah Salsa gettin' spicy on the Cymatic [Re: jkb]
Havoc4k Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: in da hood next to paradise
INteresting discussion. Tomo has the best shaping gig in the world

I think Tomo is with firewire for more than just money. He helped them developed the LFT tech. I think he sincerely believes in the tech -deforest

I think the USA "made in america" board builders "marketing" gimmick falls more inline with a cult than the firewire following -deforest

#2851434 - 09/25/18 11:54 PM Re: Noah Salsa gettin' spicy on the Cymatic [Re: Havoc4k]
SlicedFeet Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Swarm Diego
Looks like Kelly is worried that they just made the next gen glass slipper for the masses.

#2851715 - 09/26/18 03:49 PM Re: Noah Salsa gettin' spicy on the Cymatic [Re: Havoc4k]
deforest Offline
Nep status

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Havoc4k
Originally Posted By: deforest
Originally Posted By: Havoc4k
i cant complain bout noelz reviews. guy rips n u derstands design n finz better than the avg pr. if he got all nitty gritty u prly widnt see him shredding as much. he focuses on the performance n how it surfs.

sean mattison did great reviews of his designs surfs at noels level and knows even more about design
I see sean surfing around oside every now and then and he rips! Super fast and flowing. I've never seen him review one of his boards... ill see what i can find on YouTube. wink

He kills it. Such a good surfer. The von sol shadow is one of the best alt phishiez ive ever tried. May have to hit him up for another. Did u ever get a manta? That boar will blow your mind in small wavezz.
No. I need to get one. Now that winter is here I might be able to get one at a reasonable deal! I heard it's lining up to be an el nino winter (warmer water and big waves). Hopefully that means waves waves waves!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4