REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2831483 - 08/10/18 02:34 PM Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
Freesurfing wherever, getting pitted at Padang, winning the single and twin fin Maldives contest.

WSL better take note of what people actually like and want to watch.

#2831496 - 08/10/18 02:51 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
SlicedFeet Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Swarm Diego
... But you know what? Behind every good man there's a woman, and that woman is Nikki Kerr, man, and every day, Josh would come home, she'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he'd come in the door. She is a hip, a hip, hip lady, man

#2831502 - 08/10/18 03:00 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
flyinraptr Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Hacienda Iguana, Nicaragua
Interesting - after that edit released last week with him and the twin fin reviews ... it appears his twin of choice is a twin pin and judging by the results and the clip - it was working really well for him.

#2831505 - 08/10/18 03:05 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: SlicedFeet]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: SlicedFeet
... But you know what? Behind every good man there's a woman, and that woman is Nikki Kerr, man, and every day, Josh would come home, she'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he'd come in the door. She is a hip, a hip, hip lady, man

Well played. roflmao

Russ Meyer

#2831508 - 08/10/18 03:08 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
He's been on a tear. Him and Fanning both seem to be settling into "retirement" pretty damn well.

#2831517 - 08/10/18 03:24 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
Racer1 Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Winner gets to go back next year right? He won single and now twin, so he wins the event I think.

#2831529 - 08/10/18 03:54 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: SlicedFeet]
subway Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: LBNY

I'm due for a re-watching of that movie roflmao

#2831557 - 08/10/18 05:13 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
YeahNo Offline
Grom

Loc: Kelly's Cove
Is there a live-stream of the Maldives event? I watched the single fin review, but would have liked to watch this event real time!

#2831565 - 08/10/18 05:19 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: Kento]
silentbutdeadly Offline
Duke status

Loc: Tower 13
Originally Posted By: Kento

Well played. roflmao

Yep, well done!

#2831575 - 08/10/18 05:39 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

just matched with a girl on the Tinderz that had a profile pic of her
dressed as Parker Posey from the senior hazing scenes.

I told her I wanted to marry her in my opener...

might have been too soon, but sometimes you just gotta swing
for the fences, man.

#2831873 - 08/11/18 04:26 PM Re: Kerzzy's Laughing his Ass Off [Re: silentbutdeadly]
SharkBoy Offline
Miki Dora status

surfed that wave thrice, it's just too rippable to be true

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32