REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2831487 - 08/10/18 02:39 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
DerDer Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: San Diego
Originally Posted By: Surfdog

Didn't know squat about her off camera activities, until I did a quick Goog on her yesterday.

So you didn't know anything about her politics until yesterday, but you believe she's a prominent voice of the left? socrazy

#2831491 - 08/10/18 02:45 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Jeez you know a lot about this chick.

Didn't know squat about her off camera activities, until I did a quick Goog on her yesterday.

First page of search reveals a lot about just the last month or 2 of her activist agendas. Headlines tell all you need to know about this whack job wanna-be activist. Did you check my Goog search linky above? More than I ever wanted to know about her.

If you think she is a whackjob, you should check out her right-wing counterpart Susan Olsen or the Holy Jim Fire arsonist. The latter two, along with most of the ultra-conservatives on yahoo, fox news, etc. coincidentally have the exact same ranting style and detachment from reality. The scary thing is how much they love their guns and meth. One of the items that should come up with background checks for guns is embrace of idiotic conspiracy theories and other online behavior.

Russ Meyer

#2831494 - 08/10/18 02:47 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: DerDer]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: DerDer

So you didn't know anything about her politics until yesterday, but you believe she's a prominent voice of the left? socrazy

No, not at all. But the MSM is giving her that "voice" covering her and Avnetti at a DC rally last month. Maybe they want her to become a "voice"? shrug

#2831509 - 08/10/18 03:12 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
I think Surfdog needs to borrow Hals fainting couch. dancing

#2831512 - 08/10/18 03:14 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: GromsDad]
grapedrink Online   happy
Miki Dora status

Loc: A Beach
Fook sake, I thought this was the ErBB? AM is hot, therefore she can say whatever the fook she wants shameonyou
/thread beer

#2831519 - 08/10/18 03:30 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: grapedrink]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: grapedrink
Fook sake, I thought this was the ErBB? AM is hot, therefore she can say whatever the fook she wants shameonyou
/thread beer

Imagine if she also surfed well - she could also beat up women without consequence.

Russ Meyer

#2831533 - 08/10/18 04:07 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Kento]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: Kento

First page of search reveals a lot about just the last month or 2 of her activist agendas. Headlines tell all you need to know about this whack job wanna-be activist. Did you check my Goog search linky above? More than I ever wanted to know about her.

If you think she is a whackjob, you should check out her right-wing counterpart Susan Olsen or the Holy Jim Fire arsonist. The latter two, along with most of the ultra-conservatives on yahoo, fox news, etc. coincidentally have the exact same ranting style and detachment from reality. The scary thing is how much they love their guns and meth. One of the items that should come up with background checks for guns is embrace of idiotic conspiracy theories and other online behavior.

Susan Olsen hasn't been anything since her stint as little Cindy in the Brady Bunch 45 years ago. She's another child actor tragedy of Hollywood. The Holy Jim fire arsonist is just a lunatic fringe idiot. NO ONE knew of this whack job. He deserves the death penalty for all I care. Plenty of those to go around on both sides of the aisle.

Not sure how you can even compare them to Alyssa in relevance? She's out there promoting herself in the MSM every week and even ABC gives her prime time national news coverage.

Alyssa is still acting and still very much in front of the media watch-poodles.

#2831535 - 08/10/18 04:14 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Susan Olsen hasn't been anything since her stint as little Cindy in the Brady Bunch 45 years ago. She's another child actor tragedy of Hollywood. The Holy Jim fire arsonist is just a lunatic fringe idiot. He deserves the death penalty for all I care. Plenty of those to go around on both sides of the aisle.

Not sure how you can even compare them to Alyssa in relevance? She's out there promoting herself in the MSM every week and even ABC gives her prime time national news coverage.

Alyssa is still acting and still very much in front of the media watch-poodles.

Uh, they both have about the same relevance. There was Commando, an 80s sitcom which I never saw, side-boob military autographs, and now what you posted.

I don't think there has been anything new and mainstream from her. You said it yourself that you didn't know squat about her off-camera activities until you went google-sleuthing. That would hardly be mainstream now, would it? It didn't come to you - you went to it. Youth fisting, drag queen ensembles, and danger-less playgrounds aren't mainstream either despite what the lunatic fringe media you consume tells you.

Russ Meyer

#2831536 - 08/10/18 04:21 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Kento]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

If there's more than 4-5 pages on Google about a person, on the internet, that's relevance, especially if MSM or in her case, Hollywood tabloid is covering the person regularly.

#2831543 - 08/10/18 04:33 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

roflmao roflmao

#2831550 - 08/10/18 05:01 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

is Surfdog bemoaning the liberal hollywood elite again....

of course he is!

#2831555 - 08/10/18 05:11 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Kento]
grapedrink Online   happy
Miki Dora status

Loc: A Beach
Originally Posted By: grapedrink
/thread beer

Imagine if she also surfed well - she could also beat up women without consequence.

Jacuzzi Booty better watch out beer

#2831558 - 08/10/18 05:13 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Surfdog]
Kento Offline
Duke status

If there's more than 4-5 pages on Google about a person, on the internet, that's relevance, especially if MSM or in her case, Hollywood tabloid is covering the person regularly.

Slim Whitman has 10+ (and I stopped at 10 pages) so maybe that's not a great barometer. You really think Alyssa Milano has been covered regularly by the media? If that's the case, why was she off your radio until yesterday?

Russ Meyer

#2831572 - 08/10/18 05:32 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: Kento]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Slim Whitman has 10+ (and I stopped at 10 pages) so maybe that's not a great barometer. You really think Alyssa Milano has been covered regularly by the media? If that's the case, why was she off your radio until yesterday?

I've seen her activist blather a few times the last year or so in assorted MSM outlets.

So hard to keep track of all the Hollywood has-beens now turned wanna-be activists.

Just had to do a search to see how many different SJWisms she's into now (all leftist, mostly). She's quite diversified and expanding her reach, it seems. More than a few following her tweet-storms. Trump better watch out.

#2831576 - 08/10/18 05:44 PM Re: Election Meddling In Ohio. [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

So you've never heard of her but now she's a widespread activist?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32