REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Maldives in October [Re: jkb] #2895203
01/07/19 10:38 PM
01/07/19 10:38 PM
OC
D
donger Offline
Gerry Lopez status
donger  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
D

OC
awesome shots! we can't do any of that! lol, but pics of us going straight would be rad laugh

"I like to fvck and clown around." - autoprax
Re: Maldives in October [Re: donger] #2895206
01/07/19 10:45 PM
01/07/19 10:45 PM
Oceansuck
J
jkb Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
jkb  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
J

Oceansuck
Haha!

You guys will have an awesome time. If any more questions pop up before your trip, I'm happy to answer them.

shaka

Legal Disclaimer: jkb's posts are written by his Posting Agent, whose views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of jkb.
Re: Maldives in October [Re: jkb] #2895275
01/08/19 12:45 AM
01/08/19 12:45 AM
Huh
R
Ranch Offline
Grom
Ranch  Offline
Grom
R

Huh
Sick pics Jkb wow , remember seeing the wave on the way out to Sultans , it was my 50th did the 4 seasons Kuda Huraawith wife and I hit on a stock that took care of it all , I have to say had my best sessions at Jail Breaks , blew my mind , on a 6-4 fish Proctor I'm 200lbs and the board just flew , had to be the wave and board not me , went with or without me , it had me thinking of the club med spot behind the wave I talked to guys in the water and they said it was solid , and it's walk to Jailbreaks paddle in , had one session 3 of us out there , what interested me as well was at Sultans you could really see what boards worked and what didn't guys wouldn't make it and get snapped by the lip to the head , the size of Tomo's blew me away too , small and flew like Jkb there , enjoy I will be back one day , sun screen to the max amigo

Re: Maldives in October [Re: Ranch] #2895558
01/08/19 06:40 PM
01/08/19 06:40 PM
Oceansuck
J
jkb Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
jkb  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
J

Oceansuck
Originally Posted By: Ranch
Sick pics Jkb wow , remember seeing the wave on the way out to Sultans , it was my 50th did the 4 seasons Kuda Huraawith wife and I hit on a stock that took care of it all , I have to say had my best sessions at Jail Breaks , blew my mind , on a 6-4 fish Proctor I'm 200lbs and the board just flew , had to be the wave and board not me , went with or without me , it had me thinking of the club med spot behind the wave I talked to guys in the water and they said it was solid , and it's walk to Jailbreaks paddle in , had one session 3 of us out there , what interested me as well was at Sultans you could really see what boards worked and what didn't guys wouldn't make it and get snapped by the lip to the head , the size of Tomo's blew me away too , small and flew like Jkb there , enjoy I will be back one day , sun screen to the max amigo

Thanks Ranch cheers

You gave me some great advice that made my trip even better!

Legal Disclaimer: jkb's posts are written by his Posting Agent, whose views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of jkb.
Re: Maldives in October [Re: jkb] #2895575
01/08/19 07:00 PM
01/08/19 07:00 PM
OC
D
donger Offline
Gerry Lopez status
donger  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
D

OC
Jkb,

What airline and route did you book? thanks,,,oops nevermind, you went through dubai

Last edited by donger; 01/08/19 07:02 PM.

"I like to fvck and clown around." - autoprax
Re: Maldives in October [Re: jkb] #2895663
01/08/19 09:33 PM
01/08/19 09:33 PM
Oceansuck
J
jkb Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
jkb  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
J

Oceansuck
Yeah, we were on Emirates. They were great. No complaints.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32