REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2798810 - 05/25/18 12:37 PM Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside)
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Hotel Coral Essex
Random request, but the erbb usually comes through. Anyone know a free site or download for a simple CAD program? Just looking to draw a simple floor plan to scale. Google search brought up a lot of options but I figured I'd ask here before clicking on a bunch of random sites.

Thanks.

#2798845 - 05/25/18 01:31 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
Q_Surf Offline
Duke status

Loc: world's largest oregon
if you or someone you know is a college student - you can get a free copy of autocad LT.

#2798846 - 05/25/18 01:36 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
jkb Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Oceansuck
Maybe try SketchUp

#2798873 - 05/25/18 02:08 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Appreciate it. cheers Giving sketchup a try now, but will try autocad lt if that doesn't work out. Thanks again.

#2798907 - 05/25/18 02:56 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Santa Barbara County
I draw cad. Give me what you are looking for, and I can do a floor plan, and send you a PDF.

#2798943 - 05/25/18 04:00 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: everysurfr]
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: everysurfr
I draw cad. Give me what you are looking for, and I can do a floor plan, and send you a PDF.

Thanks. It's just a far off idea in my head at this point. I'd feel like I was wasting your time, but really appreciate the offer. I took CAD and drafting classes in high school, and kinda wanted to see if I still got the skills too. computer

#2798947 - 05/25/18 04:13 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

wait, what were we talking abutt?

#2798950 - 05/25/18 04:31 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
the janitor Online   mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
fecal has been killing it with drawings for the last day or so, do you mind if the background is yellow?

#2799077 - 05/25/18 10:54 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
20W-50 and blood Online   mad
Duke status

Loc: SOCAL
Originally Posted By: Big_Ups
Random request, but the erbb usually comes through. Anyone know a free site or download for a simple CAD program? Just looking to draw a simple floor plan to scale. Google search brought up a lot of options but I figured I'd ask here before clicking on a bunch of random sites.

Thanks.

this gif is the lord's work

#2799079 - 05/25/18 11:04 PM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: Big_Ups]
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status

Loc: In Gods Country
A guy I work with recommended Draftsight- I haven't tried it yet but he was pretty high on it.

#2799151 - 05/26/18 09:18 AM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: CharmingSophisticate]
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: CharmingSophisticate
A guy I work with recommended Draftsight- I haven't tried it yet but he was pretty high on it.

Yeah, found an article on cnet that had Draftsight as their number 1 free option.

#2799152 - 05/26/18 09:19 AM Re: Help me draw to scale (nsr, but booty gif inside) [Re: 20W-50 and blood]
Big_Ups Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: 20W-50 and blood
Originally Posted By: Big_Ups

Thanks.

this gif is the lord's work

Amen

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32