REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2793956 - 05/16/18 02:08 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
You really are a dummy if you think tax returns would provide your smoking gun. If he was doing anything illegal that showed in his taxes they'd have been all over it long ago Dummy.

I’m sure he wrote off that $130k as “meals and entertainment”.

He claimed he was under the audit and will present his tax return to the people that elected him, as soon as the audit was done, turns out it was just another lie in the sea of lies.

There’s a reason he didn’t want to show his tax returns.

Dummy.

#2793970 - 05/16/18 02:30 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

I❤️Wonkette

America’s Greatest Artist, hyperpatriot Jon McNaughton, is offering for sale a great new painting! This thing is titled “Expose the Truth.” It depicts Donald Trump grabbing a terrified Robert Mueller by the necktie and threatening to hurt Mueller if he doesn’t wear his ties a foot too long like a real American. Trump holds a magnifying glass, the international symbol of the detective’s search for truth, and of rotten little bully kids who burn ants to death and then try to hold you down and brand you.

Just in case you’re too dim to realize what this painting means, McNaughton includes his traditional explication, for any viewers who may have accidentally been pithed. He includes the quotation marks on his own text, perhaps to lend them the weight of a voice-over:

“There has been a crusade in this country led by a group that wishes to overturn the election and impeach President Trump. Robert Mueller leads a special council of at least 17 partisan Democrat attorneys who have yet to find a single piece of evidence against the President, yet they ignore the mounting verifiable evidence against Russian collusion with the DNC and the Clinton Foundation. The political bias and negligence of those who have lead the Department of Justice and the FBI is forthcoming. There comes a time when you have to take a stand to Expose the Truth!”

Read more at https://wonkette.com/633936/great-artist...cUMJHu2wgMbf.99

#2793982 - 05/16/18 02:46 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
BillyOcean Offline
Kelly Slater status

Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
You guys keep making the assertion but have zero evidence

Other than the Trump Tower meeting, the Real Estate deals, Kushner's attempt to set up a back channel, the Seychelles meeting, Trump giving intel to Kislyak and Lavrov after firing Comey, Manafort, Eric Trump's remark about getting money from Russia, Page meeting with Rosneft, changing the GOP platform, trying as hard as possible not to enforce sanctions...

Sounds solid

Has trump been arrested yet? roflmao

#2793987 - 05/16/18 02:52 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: BillyOcean]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Other than the Trump Tower meeting, the Real Estate deals, Kushner's attempt to set up a back channel, the Seychelles meeting, Trump giving intel to Kislyak and Lavrov after firing Comey, Manafort, Eric Trump's remark about getting money from Russia, Page meeting with Rosneft, changing the GOP platform, trying as hard as possible not to enforce sanctions...

Sounds solid

How does it feel to defend a crook and an imbecile day in and day out?

What happened to your moral compass?

Maybe time to let Jesus in you heart or get laid or something. Sheesh.

#2793988 - 05/16/18 02:52 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: FecalFace]
GromsDad Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
You really are a dummy if you think tax returns would provide your smoking gun. If he was doing anything illegal that showed in his taxes they'd have been all over it long ago Dummy.

He claimed he was under the audit and will present his tax return to the people that elected him, as soon as the audit was done, turns out it was just another lie in the sea of lies.

Dummy.

If his tax returns are legal filed and he's broken no law in them they are quite frankly nobody's business.

#2793991 - 05/16/18 02:58 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Dummy.

If his tax returns are legal filed and he's broken no law in them they are quite frankly nobody's business.

I see you still have a hard time figuring out how democracies work.

"Nobody's business" would be true if we lived in a dictatorship.

Since we are not, it's literally everybody's business.

And it's not so much what's in his tax returns, it's what's NOT in his tax returns.

#2793992 - 05/16/18 02:58 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: GromsDad]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom

Dummy.

You’re such a sucker roflmao roflmao

Edited by manbearpig (05/16/18 02:59 PM)

#2793994 - 05/16/18 03:00 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: FecalFace]
BillyOcean Offline
Kelly Slater status

Sounds solid

I fixed my vagina access issue

The squat rack I bought with trump dollars was a contributing factor

Thanks, Donny ! dancing

#2793996 - 05/16/18 03:02 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: BillyOcean]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Sounds solid

Thanks, Donny ! dancing

roflmao

#2794032 - 05/16/18 04:30 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: FecalFace]
GromsDad Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: 600 yards from the surf.

Dummy.

I see you still have a hard time figuring out how democracies work.

"Nobody's business" would be true if we lived in a dictatorship.

Since we are not, it's literally everybody's business.

And it's not so much what's in his tax returns, it's what's NOT in his tax returns.

Why don't you explain it all to me. We have an entire agency who's job it is to find crimes in people's tax returns. (Isn't that awesome) If there had been anything illegal in his tax returns that A. He would have been prosecuted and B. Some Trump hating employee at the IRS would have leaked it?

#2794056 - 05/16/18 05:06 PM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: BillyOcean]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point

Thanks, Donny ! dancing

So you are boning your squat rack?

SAD!

#2794252 - 05/17/18 09:12 AM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: Autoprax]
hal9000 Offline
Kelly Slater status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: Autoprax

Thanks, Donny ! dancing

So you are boning your squat rack?

SAD!

cheers

#2794255 - 05/17/18 09:16 AM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: hal9000]
hal9000 Offline
Kelly Slater status

Judge rules that Mueller is not out of bounds, investigation to continue for quite some time. Settle in, this one is going to take a while. If a prosecutor wasn't continually finding new evidence, he or she wouldn't be allowed to continue an investigation for this long. Mueller is not investigating a person or persons, he is investigating and collecting evidence on crimes committed.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjournal/2...nafort-charges/

#2794290 - 05/17/18 10:46 AM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: hal9000]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: hal9000
Judge rules that Mueller is not out of bounds, investigation to continue for quite some time. Settle in, this one is going to take a while. If a prosecutor wasn't continually finding new evidence, he or she wouldn't be allowed to continue an investigation for this long. Mueller is not investigating a person or persons, he is investigating and collecting evidence on crimes committed.

That’s one way to look at it

The other way is that he can’t find shit so he’s reaching reaching

#2794300 - 05/17/18 11:01 AM Re: Is Mueller Still Coming? [Re: ifallalot]
hal9000 Offline
Kelly Slater status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: hal9000

That’s one way to look at it

The other way is that he can’t find shit so he’s reaching reaching

I wouldn't exactly call 5 convictions and 19 indictments "reaching". If a prosecutor like him were to start chasing leads into blind alleys I'm sure the justice system would cut him off. As it stands he's still allowed to interview people, he's still getting warrants, and presumably still collecting mountains of evidence. You do realize that investigations take time, right?

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32