REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2763993 - 03/15/18 03:31 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: afoaf]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
The liberals should kill the conservative babies with the confiscated guns?

#2764023 - 03/15/18 04:19 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: Autoprax]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: Autoprax
The liberals should kill the conservative babies with the confiscated guns?

only after they've cuckolded the conservative fathers with ethnic bulls

#2764155 - 03/15/18 09:07 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: afoaf]
TECHNOBUTT Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: NC
THE ARISTOCRATS

#2764158 - 03/15/18 09:24 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: afoaf]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
From what I've been hearing about this Dem in PA, is that he's more conservative than the Repub he ran against? shrug

Could be wrong, but I don't follow southwest PA localized Congress seat politics much.

#2764159 - 03/15/18 09:28 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: Surfdog]
bird. Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: Surfdog
From what I've been hearing about this Dem in PA, is that he's more conservative than the Repub he ran against? shrug

Could be wrong, but I don't follow southwest PA localized Congress seat politics much.

Do you believe everything you read in your preferred media sources without questioning it? Jesus.

Yes, this was Paul Ryan's excuse. No, Lamb was not running on a conservative platform unless you consider universal healthcare and a stance against Trump tax cuts to be conservative these days shrug

#2764163 - 03/15/18 09:36 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: Surfdog]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: Surfdog

he's pro choice. that's liberal to you conservatives

#2764164 - 03/15/18 09:38 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: afoaf]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
It's a straight up loss and is the shape of things to come.

#2764165 - 03/15/18 09:39 PM Re: PA Special Election [Re: afoaf]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Yeah, that's the party talking line (read: excuse). Like most things out of Trump's mouth though, it's pretty much bullshit. Although the guy is not in the Bernie wing of the party by a long shot:

Quote:
Lamb ran as a conservative, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said Wednesday.

President Trump went even further later that day: The young man last night that ran, he said, Oh, Im like Trump. Second Amendment, everything. I love the tax cuts, everything. He ran on that basis, Trump said Wednesday night at a private fundraiser. He ran on a campaign that said very nice things about me. I said, Is he a Republican? He sounds like a Republican to me.

Except, a few things are wrong with the reasoning of both men:

Lamb didnt run as a Republican, as a conservative, or as a Trumpian candidate.

Lamb absolutely ran as a conservative Democrat, but that is far from being an actual conservative. To wit:

Lamb wants to keep the Affordable Care Act in place. His opponent, Rick Saccone, wants it repealed.

Lamb blasted the GOP tax plan as giveaway to the rich. His opponent supports the plan.

Lamb said that he personally opposes abortion but that he doesn't think the right to have one should be taken away. His opponent flatly opposes abortion rights.

Lamb wants to strengthen background checks for gun sales, although he doesn't think there should be new restrictions on guns.

Lamb supports Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum, even though GOP leaders including Ryan oppose them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...m=.af2f833fc5ce

I'd say the last point is arguable and his other defining "conservative" trait was talking shit about Pelosi. But he's not voting with Republicans and his win in a part of the state that Trump won by 20% and that Trump gave a huge gift to right before the vote is definitely a bad sign for the GOP.

Just another day of Trump and Paul Ryan selling lies and conservative media pushing them on the masses. You need better new sources. shrug

MAGA.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32