REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2758955 - 03/05/18 07:29 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: Autoprax]
surf cat Offline
Kelly Slater status

thanks for your attempt at advice.... I had it removed , there is nothing to massage

Edited by surf cat (03/05/18 09:48 PM)
Edit Reason: too mean, I know you are a nice person

#2759604 - 03/06/18 11:18 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: surf cat]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
I probably shouldn't have given the unasked for advice.

I hope it works out okay for you,

#2762641 - 03/13/18 12:31 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: Autoprax]
SrPato Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Ventucky
Surfcat,

I had mine removed over ten years ago and I can tell you that once it heals, it won't prevent you from doing anything physically. As far as the diet goes, you will have to make some changes like low fat foods, high fibers and generally healthier eating. I cut out red fatty meats and almost everything fried. Heavy creams, soft cheeses and ice cream are greatly limited. Of course I do make concessions now and then like tri-tip and a bite or two of bacon. My cholesterol levels are elevated in comparison to pre surgery levels but they can be taken care of with statins. I have avoided them because of all the bad press but am now rethinking my decision. I'd rather not have a stroke or heart problems due to arterial plaque. Especially now that I'm over 50.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack
off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

#2762864 - 03/13/18 05:05 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: surf cat]
Duke status

bile salts are your friend

#2772726 - 04/03/18 02:32 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: surf cat]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted By: surf cat

When they ask what is my pain level from 1 to 10
no one seems to have seen the movie 'Spinal Tap' when I answer Eleven

wave2

Gotta watch those deadpan deliveries in medical situations. laugh

#2782669 - 04/22/18 10:18 PM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: Mr Doof]
Truth Offline
Miki Dora status

g

Edited by Truth (04/22/18 10:20 PM)

#2782781 - 04/23/18 09:50 AM Re: What are the signs for needing Gallbladder surgery [Re: surf cat]
Duke status

These actually work but expensive.

http://www.glytamins.info

I just make my own using the formula.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32