REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 3 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32 >
View All Topics Index
#2759512 - 03/06/18 07:30 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: san diego, CA
Originally Posted By: r32
Also, anyone that uses the same emoji more than once in a single post can look forward to a warning. That shit is annoying as fook, hard on the eyes, and makes for a shitty end user experience. A single use of emoji per post gets the same idea across, in a much more readable manner.

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

fook man. getting aggressive i see.
Just a man and his will to survive

#2759514 - 03/06/18 07:36 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
I've seen the handle "mundus" popping up. Fresh handle that went straight to the politics forum.

The weird thing is some of these handles aren't even trolls...just users who think they need more than one handle to get their political views across. socrazy

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2759516 - 03/06/18 07:38 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Let's not be too rash. Bonzer5Fan and LeeP were two brilliant imps. jam_on

Russ Meyer

#2759517 - 03/06/18 07:41 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
brukuns Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sao Paulo/Brazil

#2759519 - 03/06/18 07:51 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: Kento]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Ilklandia
Originally Posted By: Kento

Ha. B5fan was my concept, but shshsh wrote all the good ones. I may still have the password around here somewhere... Avatar was mine. I was sorry to see Lee go. One of my better ones. Lameness was good. I was seriously bummed when Nameless had his epic meltdown.

#2759523 - 03/06/18 07:57 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: GWS]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GWS

Ha. B5fan was my concept, but shshsh wrote all the good ones. Avatar was mine. I was sorry to see Lee go. One of my better ones. Lameness was good. I was seriously bummed when Nameless had his epic meltdown.

I forgot about lameness. roflmao

I never could decide who was behind Polluted River/Rio Contaminado: you or OTF. Probably both.

This feels like the transition to a tennis forum. I bet Bobby Martinez does not approve. bawling

Russ Meyer

#2759524 - 03/06/18 08:00 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: casa_mugrienta]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
I've seen the handle "mundus" popping up. Fresh handle that went straight to the politics forum.

The weird thing is some of these handles aren't even trolls...just users who think they need more than one handle to get their political views across. socrazy

My only handle, I have posted in other forums, I like arguing politics, why are you here?

#2759526 - 03/06/18 08:07 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: Kento]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Ilklandia

Ha. B5fan was my concept, but shshsh wrote all the good ones. Avatar was mine. I was sorry to see Lee go. One of my better ones. Lameness was good. I was seriously bummed when Nameless had his epic meltdown.

I never could decide who was behind Polluted River/Rio Contaminado: you or OTF. Probably both.

This feels like the transition to a tennis forum. I bet Bobby Martinez does not approve. bawling

I had nothing to do with that. I would guess that came straight outa Newport.

dancing

#2759527 - 03/06/18 08:10 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
in general I don't mind trolls, with a few notable exceptions:

all TMZ iterations - for obvious reasons
surfy1476 who is probably also surfnatsee who is probably also seann - for the passive aggressive coy racebaiting
Groundswell/OneWorldEd - because they think they are better than us

#2759528 - 03/06/18 08:11 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Also, anyone that uses the same emoji more than once in a single post can look forward to a warning. That shit is annoying as fook, hard on the eyes, and makes for a shitty end user experience. A single use of emoji per post gets the same idea across, in a much more readable manner.

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

Point taken ban

#2759529 - 03/06/18 08:12 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: mundus]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: mundus

My only handle, I have posted in other forums, I like arguing politics, why are you here?

laughingpointing

I guess the "forgot my password to usual handle" excuse has run its course.

#2759530 - 03/06/18 08:13 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: GWS]
Kento Offline
Duke status

I had nothing to do with that. I would guess that came straight outa Newport.

dancing

I figured. Both of you do live near very polluted rivers, though.

Trolls seem to have gotten less creative of late.

Russ Meyer

#2759531 - 03/06/18 08:16 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: Kento]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

It's because they're political trolls. Creativity and humor doesn't drive them.

They're all about winning political arguments and sticking it to political opponents.

#2759532 - 03/06/18 08:19 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Kento Offline
Duke status

It's because they're political trolls. Creativity and humor doesn't drive them.

They're all about winning political arguments and sticking it to political opponents.

Such a shame. To me, a good troll is all about sly mockery.

Probably not a good time to register a r33 and/or Windswell troll. computer

Russ Meyer

#2759534 - 03/06/18 08:26 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: grapedrink]
rts265 Online   content
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: grapedrink

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

Point taken ban

Seems harsh. Someone edited my post this week with an 8x8 block of roflmao

Ps surprised theres been no red/black Lee trolls

Page 3 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32