REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >
View All Topics Index
#2759487 - 03/06/18 06:59 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
ban
ban
ban
ban

#2759490 - 03/06/18 07:03 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

Loc: Cambria
Also, anyone that uses the same emoji more than once in a single post can look forward to a warning. That shit is annoying as fook, hard on the eyes, and makes for a shitty end user experience. A single use of emoji per post gets the same idea across, in a much more readable manner.

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

#2759491 - 03/06/18 07:05 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
Bartleby Offline
Grom

Loc: Manhattan
Originally Posted By: r32

Stick with a single handle or lose them all.

I prefer not to.

#2759493 - 03/06/18 07:08 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: Bartleby

I prefer not to.

Kento / Jehovah / Bartleby

Which one would you like to keep? You have 24 hours to reply here or I will choose for you.

#2759496 - 03/06/18 07:11 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
Also, anyone that uses the same emoji more than once in a single post can look forward to a warning. That shit is annoying as fook, hard on the eyes, and makes for a shitty end user experience. A single use of emoji per post gets the same idea across, in a much more readable manner.

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

Come on!

roflmao has to be an exception on multiple uses

#2759498 - 03/06/18 07:15 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

I prefer not to.

which one would you like to keep?

NAMES HAVE BEEN NAMED

#2759499 - 03/06/18 07:17 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

VanHook / Diabeetus / wilymburro

Which one would you like to keep? You have 24 hours to reply here or I will choose for you.

#2759503 - 03/06/18 07:21 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
DerDer Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: San Diego
Kento = Jehovah! applause2

That make so much sense! cheers

#2759504 - 03/06/18 07:22 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: casa_mugrienta]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Copycat handle example

Real user: FecalFace
Fake user: FetalFace

Real user: fracas
Fake user: frvcvs

roflmao

Rent free loser

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2759505 - 03/06/18 07:23 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

Why do you hate discotex so much? roflmao roflmao roflmao

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2759506 - 03/06/18 07:24 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: stu dog]
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jonestown
Originally Posted By: stu dog

not ok
ban ban ban

ok
ban

Come on!

roflmao has to be an exception on multiple uses

^this.

Because this

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Says what this

roflmao

can't.
Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg

#2759507 - 03/06/18 07:24 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar

I prefer not to.

which ones would you like to keep?

The former two. You don't want to be accused of being an atheist. You can nix Bartleby, though. Too few seem to get the Melville reference. But let me keep SonnyBono. That one is too much fun.

And I never did figure out how to log back in as Massengale_Warriors. Too many characters in the username and I feel it was rendered obsolete as a result. Such a shame. And some rat bastard changed the password for Vagistat International. bawling

As long as we are outing trolls.

And hey, imps aren't my thing anyways. Although I have to admit it was entertaining to imp both OTF and Ping-Pong Bob in pre-registration days.

While we're here, who was behind tatertot? And what's the password for Al Soldano? You know I would use it well. cookin

Russ Meyer

#2759508 - 03/06/18 07:24 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
r32 Offline

Tom Curren status

Ok so we know frvcvs has reading comprehension problems.

#2759509 - 03/06/18 07:26 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: r32]
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jonestown
VanHook / Diabeetus / wilymburro

Please choose Diabeetus.
Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg

#2759510 - 03/06/18 07:27 PM Re: Any new troll handles, copycat handles, point them out here [Re: frvcvs]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Copycat handle example

Real user: FecalFace
Fake user: FetalFace

Real user: fracas
Fake user: frvcvs

roflmao

Rent free loser

Yes, he lives rent free in your head and affected you so deeply you had to make a copycat handle.

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

Page 2 of 32 < 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32