REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19
View All Topics Index
#2746935 - 02/09/18 06:41 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Oceanside,CA
2018 availability update:

Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits. Spring/Summer 2018 interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods.

PayPal now available for last minute bookings.

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed well into the latter part of this year now. So, I've tentatively pushed out to Oct 1, 2018 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time. Some hints I may have to push out further into the year, as my boss is backing off retiring this year now (kinda frustrating, to say the least). Will update in the coming months.

Feb 13 thru March 3 is BOOKED

March 3 thru March 9 is BOOKED

March 10 thru March 20 is OPEN

March 21 thru March 25 is BOOKED

March 26 thru April 28 is OPEN

April 29 thru May 8 is BOOKED

May 9 thru May 18 is OPEN

May 19 thru May 27 is RESERVED dates may change slightly

May 29 thru Sept 30 2018 (and possibly more) is NOW OPEN

PM me for details and a brochure I put together, or send me a e-mail (click "Surfdog" above avatar for e-mail address), or leave message here.

Rates are STILL at "Bro-deal" prices for 2018, and starting at $120 a night for minimum 3 night stays.

Visits longer than 8 days are discounted even more (almost like one night FREE). Stays longer than 2 weeks are even better, and negotiable. Get reservations in early for best dates.

wave2

#2748016 - 02/12/18 06:39 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
crotchgrab Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Many Mahalos to Surf Dog! I had a most epic trip with the wife for 10 days and we both loved the place. Lovely area. Very well kept. Great, spacious design. It was our favorite vacation yet. My wife literally cried when we had to leave.
Next time, I'm staying 2 weeks minimum.

#2749701 - 02/15/18 01:21 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: crotchgrab]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Hey crotchgrab. Really appreciate the props on the cottage in Princeville. Glad you and your wife really enjoyed your stay and had great visit to Kauai. Deposit refund is on its way.

Look forward to hearing from you again for your next visit, If we haven't made the move over by year end.

My boss is still unsure when he will retire or semi-retire at this point, and hand over most of the reigns to me. Kind of in limbo at the moment (which sucks). Really want to have that nailed down before I make the big leap.

So the cottage may be available well into the end of this year at a minimum, at this point.

#2754248 - 02/24/18 03:31 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits. Spring/Summer 2018 interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods.

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed well into the latter part of this year now. So, I've tentatively pushed out to Oct 1, 2018 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time. Some hints I may have to push out further into the year, as my boss is backing off retiring this year now (kinda frustrating, to say the least). Will update in the coming months.

Feb 13 thru March 3 is BOOKED

March 3 thru March 9 is BOOKED

March 21 thru March 25 is BOOKED

March 26 thru April 2 is OPEN

April 3 thru April 10 is BOOKED

April 11 thru April 28 is OPEN

May 9 thru May 16 is OPEN

May 17 thru May 26 is BOOKED

May 27 thru Sept 30 2018 (and possibly beyond) is NOW OPEN
Inquire if interested past Oct. 1.

PM me for details and a brochure I put together, or send me a e-mail (click "Surfdog" above avatar for e-mail address), or leave message here.

Rates are STILL at "Bro-deal" prices for 2018, and starting at $120 a night for minimum 3 night stays.

Visits longer than 8 days are discounted even more (almost like one night FREE). Stays longer than 2 weeks are even better, and negotiable. Get reservations in early for best dates.

wave2

#2754294 - 02/24/18 07:21 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: san diego, CA
we're heading out in July and staying on the south shore again because well . . . that's where the surf is in the summer.

having scoured the rental options though i'm not sure that you can find a better deal on the island than what surfdog has on offer here.

#2764162 - 03/15/18 09:35 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

March 25 thru April 1 is Reserved
(pending final dates)
April 3 thru April 10 is BOOKED

April 11 thru April 16 is OPEN

April 17 thru April 20 is BOOKED

April 21 thru April 28 is OPEN

May 27 thru July 17 is OPEN

July 18 thru July 22 is BOOKED

July 23 thru Sept 30 2018 (and possibly beyond) is NOW OPEN
Inquire if interested past Oct. 1.

wave2

#2783240 - 04/24/18 01:09 AM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: Surfdog

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed well into the latter part of this year now. So, I've tentatively pushed out to Jan 10, 2019 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time. Some hints I may have to push out further into the year, as my boss is backing off retiring this year now (kinda frustrating, to say the least). Will update in the coming months.

May 27 thru July 17 is OPEN

July 23 thru Oct 16 is OPEN

Oct 17 thru Oct 31 is BOOKED

Nov 1 thru Jan 10 2019 (and possibly beyond) is NOW OPEN
Inquire if interested past Jan 10, 2019.

wave2

#2806256 - 06/11/18 03:28 AM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits. Summer/Fall 2018 interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods.

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed well into the latter part of this year now. So, I've tentatively pushed out to Jan 10, 2019 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time. Some hints I may have to push out further into the year, as my boss is backing off retiring this year now (kinda frustrating, to say the least). Will update in the coming months.

June 11 thru July 17 is OPEN

July 23 thru Oct 16 is OPEN

Nov 1 thru Jan 10 2019 (and possibly beyond) is NOW OPEN
Inquire if interested past Jan 10, 2019.

wave2

#2820583 - 07/12/18 07:23 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

Get reservations/hold dates EARLY with minimum, fully refundable deposits. Summer/Fall 2018 interest is picking up. Get reservations in soon for favored holiday periods.

Update on move: My business transition is being delayed well into the latter part of this year now. So, I've tentatively pushed out to March 30, 2019 as the cut-off date for rentals beyond that time. Some hints I may have to push out further into the year, as my boss is backing off retiring this year now (kinda frustrating, to say the least). Will update in the coming months.

July 23 thru Oct 2 is OPEN

Oct 3 thru Oct 9 is BOOKED

Oct 10 thru Oct 16 is OPEN

Nov 1 thru March 30 2019 (and possibly beyond) is NOW OPEN
Inquire if interested past March 30, 2019.

wave2

#2821445 - 07/14/18 05:05 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

If anyone has been looking for cheaper airfares to Kauai lately, Hawaiian (and likely others) have some incredibly cheap rates for Sept.-Nov. going right now. I just scored a R/T from SAN to LIH for $333!! I haven't seen these rates in years, if not decades!

Only a few dates in Sept with that low $333 rate left, but many mid-week rates in the high $300's to low-mid $400's still available.

Also decent rates on car rentals too, if you know where to search. I have a local island web-site that consistently beats most other larger rental car sites. DiscountHawaiiCarRental.com

Making my trip under $500 for R/T air and car rental for a week.

Check it out, if planning a trip this fall. wave2

#2821789 - 07/15/18 07:33 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Oceanslide Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Oceanside, CA
3 days and counting!! jam_on

#2828339 - 08/01/18 05:39 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Surfdog]
Oceanslide Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: Oceanside, CA
My wife, 2 kids, and I stayed at Surfdog's condo in Princeville for 4 nights recently and really liked
the place. It's nice, spacious, comfortable, and has everything we needed for our stay, plus
it's convenient to whatever you want to do on the north shore of Kauai. We went to the south shore
for the second part of our trip, otherwise we would have been happy to stay at J's place the whole
time. I'd stay there again for sure and definitely recommend reaching out to him if you're planning
a trip there. Cheers and mahalo, Surfdog! wave2

#2828470 - 08/01/18 10:22 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: Oceanslide]
PPK96754 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Heeeey Oceanslide ...
Very nice to meet You and Your Ohana and to have sunset in Hanalei.
Safe travels. Love and Aloha from Kauai's north shore ~ wave2

Surfdog's condo unit rocks. Clean & convenient for Kauai's north shore.
Quiet! Maintained property.

#2828776 - 08/02/18 04:10 PM Re: Kauai condo for vacation rent [Re: PPK96754]
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status

I appreciate the props Oceanslide and cheers to PPK for his kind words.

Fall and Winter is coming and availability is still good for those interested. Airfares are the lowest I've seen in years for non-holiday periods going into Thanksgiving. wave2

Page 19 of 19 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32