REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Stewart RPM #2739506
01/25/18 05:47 PM
01/25/18 05:47 PM
T
tora54 Offline OP
Legend (inyourownmind)
tora54  Offline OP
Legend (inyourownmind)
T

Thinking about a new HP longboard. Anybody surfing the new Stewart RPM? Share feedback please. Mahalo!

http://www.stewartsurfboards.com/surfboard/redline-pro-model/

Re: Stewart RPM [Re: tora54] #2739709
01/25/18 09:36 PM
01/25/18 09:36 PM
C
caramel_Sea Offline
Billy Hamilton status
caramel_Sea  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
C

Bill know what he doing, and he dont sacrifice the noseride!

Re: Stewart RPM [Re: tora54] #2739973
01/26/18 05:19 AM
01/26/18 05:19 AM
S
sakana_kid Offline
Gerry Lopez status
sakana_kid  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
S

Ive ridden a bunch of different Stewarts and they all work well. He shaped for both McPhillips and Kramer in the 90s and they were both great surfers. I really dont think you can go wrong with a Stewart if youre looking for tail performance with the ability to noseride. If you want a pure noserider, try Donalds model T.

Re: Stewart RPM [Re: tora54] #2740014
01/26/18 12:29 PM
01/26/18 12:29 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
I got a Redline 11 a few months back to keep me in the water while I work on rehabbing my shoulder. The Redline 11 is a very similar board to the RPM which I also considered. I'm a shortboarder who would occasionally ride a traditional noserider. It definitely took some getting used to. Timing and turning are very different from both a shortboard and a traditional noserider. After about three sessions where I was worried that it wasn't going to work for me I got it dialed in. Placement and size of the center fin makes a big difference in how well one of these boards work. Fin placement was the biggest reason my first few sessions did not meet expectations. Once I got that dialed in everything began to click. You wouldn't expect fin placement of the center fin on a thruster longboard to be so critical but it really is on these boards for some reason.

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.