REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? #2724789
12/19/17 02:10 AM
12/19/17 02:10 AM
1whoknows Offline OP
Miki Dora status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Miki Dora status

He lies so much.

Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2724795
12/19/17 02:17 AM
12/19/17 02:17 AM
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
Matlock re-runs all night on Nickelodeon.

"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2724799
12/19/17 02:23 AM
12/19/17 02:23 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
The FBI and Justice Department colluded with the Hillary campaign to try to keep Trump from winning.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: GromsDad] #2724852
12/19/17 05:38 AM
12/19/17 05:38 AM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
The FBI and Justice Department colluded with the Hillary campaign to try to keep Trump from winning.

FBI director Comey's public announcement that they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails 10 days before the election caused her to take a dump in the polls that she couldn't recover from.

The FBI more than any other factor delivered the Presidency to Trump.

You're just making shit up, or repeating made-up shit that you're hearing on your right-wing talk radio, but it's all revisionist nonsense. The FBI was never considered to be pro Hillary until last month when they started indicting and getting guilty pleas from Trump's people.

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2724858
12/19/17 06:09 AM
12/19/17 06:09 AM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

If Trump says "believe me" odds are he's lying. If trump says anything, odds are he's lying.

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: frvcvs] #2724865
12/19/17 06:47 AM
12/19/17 06:47 AM
THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
C
Coat Hanger Offline
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline
Tom Curren status
C

THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
If Trump says "believe me" odds are he's lying. If trump says anything, odds are he's lying.

When you say "no homo" does anyone believe you?

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: Coat Hanger] #2724871
12/19/17 08:42 AM
12/19/17 08:42 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
All kinda cahloosshun be goin' on owwt darah.....

>>senate-probing-jill-stein-for-possible-collusion-with-russia <<

Well, the Green Party is about as close a we can get to the Communist Party.

roflmao

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2724915
12/19/17 03:18 PM
12/19/17 03:18 PM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas
I think GromsDad is spreading a false perception of deep state. Snowden scratched the surface, but it's really blown up since him--wholesale illegal surveillance of ordinary U.S. of Americans.

DoJ/FBI has pushed a $billion/year (since 2005) in police-state spy toys out to local jurisdictions, without direct Congressional oversight, with the stipulation that any data they develop be shared. Viceland's Cyberwars s2e4 connects dots pretty convincingly, considering that lots of dots are in plain view. Any partisan aspects of the deep state story may simply be smoke screens for the anti-American aspects of deep state.

Due process = joke

Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2725053
12/19/17 08:41 PM
12/19/17 08:41 PM
Somewhere between heaven and h...
S
slash Offline
Billy Hamilton status
slash  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
S

Somewhere between heaven and h...
I believe everything Trump (including his tweets) and Sarah Sanders has to say to media is 100% true. Because they would not had say it if it was not true.

Let that sink in to my fellow republicatards.

The juice ain't worth the squeeze. -GDaddy
'If you are a normal white American ... you dont understand being black in America'
-Newt Gingrich July 2016
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: slash] #2725206
12/20/17 01:21 AM
12/20/17 01:21 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: GromsDad] #2725211
12/20/17 01:26 AM
12/20/17 01:26 AM
U.S.A.
S
sirfun Offline
Phil Edwards status
sirfun  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

U.S.A.

too bad you cried wolf (BENGHAZI !! ) and went to the well one too many times !! )

birther is as birther does !! )

the birther investigation continues with Mueller in charge !! )

Last edited by sirfun; 12/20/17 01:38 AM. Reason: "basket of deplorable" best politically incorrect phrase ever !! )

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union .. cheers
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: sirfun] #2725328
12/20/17 12:57 PM
12/20/17 12:57 PM
Sur
O
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status
OTdos  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

Sur
hahDonald Trump Jr. said on Tuesday that there are people at the highest levels of government that dont want to let America be America, while suggesting that there is an inter-governmental conspiracy against his father, President Donald Trump. The remarks were made at a conservative student conference. My father talked about a rigged system throughout the campaign, and people were like, Oh, what are you talking about? the younger Trump said. But it is. And you're seeing it. roflmao
- Remember when that dumb .unt Palin said there are (paraphrased) "real americans and not real americans"?
The audacity of the wingers to paint anyone opposed to them as evil or illegitament.

�She�s a joke,� Sam Nunberg said. �OK fine, yeah, she�s unattractive, she�s a fat slob, but that�s not relevant.�
"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross and an AR15." - frvcvs
"This is the politics of the petty, where people dance and shout as the republic burns." - Rick Wilson
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: GromsDad] #2725349
12/20/17 02:42 PM
12/20/17 02:42 PM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas

That would be a violation of the Hatch Act. Call the FBI!!!!

Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: OTdos] #2725372
12/20/17 03:35 PM
12/20/17 03:35 PM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
Originally Posted By: OTdos
hahDonald Trump Jr. said on Tuesday that there are people at the highest levels of government that dont want to let America be America, while suggesting that there is an inter-governmental conspiracy against his father, President Donald Trump. The remarks were made at a conservative student conference. My father talked about a rigged system throughout the campaign, and people were like, Oh, what are you talking about? the younger Trump said. But it is. And you're seeing it. roflmao
- Remember when that dumb .unt Palin said there are (paraphrased) "real americans and not real americans"?
The audacity of the wingers to paint anyone opposed to them as evil or illegitament.

If only there were an example of the sort of person you're talking about... rolleyes

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2933059
03/25/19 01:09 AM
03/25/19 01:09 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
No, he means no collusion.

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: When Trump says "There is no collusion," does that mean there was collusion? [Re: 1whoknows] #2933111
03/25/19 01:50 AM
03/25/19 01:50 AM
Big Asian Island
Z
ZeeHawk Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
ZeeHawk  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Z

Big Asian Island
Whenever Trump repeats something ad nauseum it's a clear tell that he's trying to dupe the public. Case and point, while it still is politically damaging, you can only be convicted of "collusion" in anti-trust cases. It's a purposely chosen vague (non-legal) term as there's no federal law that prohibits "collusion" between a political campaign and a foreign government. They've created a more benign argument that has no real definition since it has no legal teeth. "Conspiracy" on the other hand is a criminal charge.

Dogs are forever in the pushup position
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32