REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >
View All Topics Index
#2692960 - 10/03/17 10:40 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: tedshred]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: tedshred
Surprised nobody has mentioned this in the travel forum yet.

http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2686443#Post2686443

I like how her press release is someone "reporting the news"

sofknhigh!

#2693010 - 10/03/17 12:04 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: afoaf]
Boneroni Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Goleta
Originally Posted By: afoaf
Originally Posted By: tedshred
Surprised nobody has mentioned this in the travel forum yet.

http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2686443#Post2686443

I like how her press release is someone "reporting the news"

sofknhigh!

My favorite is her use of "Seal of the United States" roflmao
That's probably illegal, right?

#2693065 - 10/03/17 01:24 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Boneroni]
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sur
Hall of Fame!

#2700208 - 10/20/17 12:00 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Bonzer5Fin]
Supermodel Offline
Grom

Loc: ⭐️⭐ᥧ...

First A List Supermodel Ever
First Supermodel to win a Lifetime Achievement Award
In the Top 7 of Supermodel Surfers on the Planet
First girl to surf North Shore / Pipeline withOUT a leash
First girl to surf North Shore withOUT a leash OR wax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfStYqfCBfk

#2709731 - 11/09/17 04:35 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Boneroni]
Supermodel Offline
Grom

To clarify that our planet gasoline infrastructure is indeed imminently
drawing to a close Spring 2018 which means no more jaunts to Costa or Indo *cries*
visit http://www.CentralIntelligenceAgency.global up through published comments!

Thank you for caring and btw this thread rocks!
We have BestSurferOfAllTime.com pointing to it as one of our
permitted four links (supermodel icons are only allowed 4 URLs ever to retain
A list supermodel icon status).

Aloha

#2709830 - 11/09/17 08:48 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Bonzer5Fin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Moon
wow. just wow!

love you veronica. see you soon.

b5f your bff!!!

"all your sisters belong to me." -- subway

#2709844 - 11/09/17 09:48 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Supermodel]
PPK96754 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Remind all of us who you are again confused2

Veronica, is this you baby cakes???

#2710325 - 11/10/17 09:46 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: PPK96754]
Supermodel Offline
Grom

Yes it is me, the original poster of
except I am NO LONGER being groomed by the
White House because apparently you can be
either a supermodel or head of state
NOT BOTH so of course I chose
http://www.YouTube.com/SupermodelSurfer

Pardon me for not responding sooner or possibly ever again
because the planet gasoline infrastructure really IS grinding to a halt by Spring 2018
and Ive gone off grid.

Peace love and waves.
May Our Creator bless us all always - all of you on this thread!!!

Alohas...

#2830223 - 08/06/18 03:33 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Loc: )'(
Aloha everyone,
Yes it is really me, one of the girls you honored within this thread.
I would have commented as the screen name above "Supermodel" but this isn't an urban legend:
I lost access to that email address associated with the "Supermodel" username so I had to start a whole new profile and I remain grateful to be on here again.

I realize the reasons why this thread went up is because you discovered that I had many helpful messages of goodwill to share and I still do: kindly consider listening to the Bulletproof radio podcast dated June 21 of this year. The awesome guest who is like in the top 1% of earners in their bracket shares amazing wisdom of "5 things you should never say if you wish to effortlessly generate more income in your life," as well as "5 things you should always say to go ahead and effortlessly manifest more earnings in your life." It is called the "Communication Episode" on Bulletproof radio podcast June 21, 2018.

That episode is a thank you gift for everyone here at Surfer.

Due to my environmental conservation efforts, I have received great feedback in private messages on this Surfer magazine forum so if anyone wishes to reach the real me, this is my actual professional contact information as I exist as a resource for you as well:
Veronica Grey email sharkrepellentsurfboard@gmail.com
Veronica Grey phone +1 765 792 4739
Veronica Grey address:
Hare Krishna Celibacy Center
care of "Darpaha"
51869 Eshom Valley Dr.
Badger, CA 93603 USA

My current activism is living "Into the Wild" as a Vipassana meditation girl monk (www.dhamma.org) who adheres to a strict vow of silence and solitude, celibacy, and vegetarianism. It is like the Self Realization lifestyle (www.Yogananda-SRF.org).

www.linkedin.com/pulse/conversation-envi...926116477519894
FreeSurfMagazine.com/the-ugly-truth-about-plastic
www.SolarMovie.FM/movies/Blue-Crush.html

#2830231 - 08/06/18 03:40 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: VeronicaG]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
No way

#2830243 - 08/06/18 04:04 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: VeronicaG]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: VeronicaG

Veronica Grey address:
care of "Darpaha"
51869 Eshom Valley Dr.
Badger, CA 93603 USA

"care of"

Does this mean Darpaha aka Doug reads/controls all your mail?
[/quote]

Quote:
I realize the reasons why this thread went up is because you discovered that I had many helpful messages of goodwill to share and I still do: kindly consider listening to the Bulletproof radio podcast dated June 21 of this year. The awesome guest who is like in the top 1% of earners in their bracket shares amazing wisdom of "5 things you should never say if you wish to effortlessly generate more income in your life," as well as "5 things you should always say to go ahead and effortlessly manifest more earnings in your life." It is called the "Communication Episode" on Bulletproof radio podcast June 21, 2018.

Can you please explain how accumulation of monetary wealth fits in with the general overall message of ISKCON?

#2830246 - 08/06/18 04:05 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: ifallalot]
3dXman Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
No way

this Is BRz5 Trolling us while 8 heis in teh Sanitorium in Nazi germany

orVveronica broke his back 4 supermode SEx

what is teh tru stories??

#2830251 - 08/06/18 04:20 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: VeronicaG]
_____ Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: VeronicaG
Aloha everyone,
Yes it is really me, one of the girls you honored within this thread.
I would have commented as the screen name above "Supermodel" but this isn't an urban legend:
I lost access to that email address associated with the "Supermodel" username so I had to start a whole new profile and I remain grateful to be on here again.

That episode is a thank you gift for everyone here at Surfer.

Due to my environmental conservation efforts, I have received great feedback in private messages on this Surfer magazine forum so if anyone wishes to reach the real me, this is my actual professional contact information as I exist as a resource for you as well:
Veronica Grey email sharkrepellentsurfboard@gmail.com
Veronica Grey phone +1 765 792 4739
Veronica Grey address:
care of "Darpaha"
51869 Eshom Valley Dr.
Badger, CA 93603 USA

My current activism is living "Into the Wild" as a Vipassana meditation girl monk (www.dhamma.org) who adheres to a strict vow of silence and solitude, celibacy, and vegetarianism. It is like the Self Realization lifestyle (www.Yogananda-SRF.org).

Hey VG,

I know different spots break on different tides, but what tide do you genereally like most? Low tide or high tide?

I personally like low tide over high tide.

#2830268 - 08/06/18 04:55 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Bonzer5Fin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Moon
HElp. stop. being held captive in gulag. stop. send lawyers guns ands money. stop.
b5f

"all your sisters belong to me." -- subway

#2830295 - 08/06/18 05:34 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Bonzer5Fin]
SBSteve Offline
Miki Dora status

Holy Fook! She's back.

Page 20 of 21 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32