REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2687161 - 09/20/17 11:34 AM It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Kenny Kills Some Blacks - Hitler In His House

A law enforcement official said investigators found a copy of an Adolf Hitler speech in the home of a 23-year-old white man arrested on Tuesday and accused of killing two black men and firing on a black family.

Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work.

I feel confident that this killer would have killed again, interim police chief Jonny Dunnam said.

#2687168 - 09/20/17 11:42 AM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2687175 - 09/20/17 11:49 AM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
R u skeered of neoNazis like yer skeered of Trump Derangment Disorder too!!!?? blush

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

(CNN)James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders' progressive politics -- and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2687180 - 09/20/17 11:53 AM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
drowning but I thought only the left was violent drowning

#2687185 - 09/20/17 11:56 AM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: manbearpig]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: manbearpig
drowning but I thought only the left was violent drowning

You thought wrong.

#2687187 - 09/20/17 12:00 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: casa_mugrienta]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
R u skeered of neoNazis like yer skeered of Trump Derangment Disorder too!!!?? blush

(CNN)James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders' progressive politics -- and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

Nope - I'm all good admitting that exists too. What I'd like to see is people treat the "normal white guy" killers like their "radical islamic guy" counterparts. They're all dangerous.

#2687192 - 09/20/17 12:13 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

Nope - I'm all good admitting that exists too. What I'd like to see is people treat the "normal white guy" killers like their "radical islamic guy" counterparts. They're all dangerous.

from your original post:

"Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work."

what else do you think should be done with this guy, Gitmo?

#2687195 - 09/20/17 12:18 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: the janitor]
ElOgro Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: the janitor

from your original post:

"Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work."

I think he should have his arms cut off and be titfucked to death. smile2

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge

#2687200 - 09/20/17 12:29 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: the janitor]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: the janitor

from your original post:

Speaking more generally - the NY Post ran this story originally with the headline "Clean Cut American Kid Suspected of Race Murders".

Blacks killers are thugs. Muslims are terrorists. White guys are "quiet, perhaps with some mental issues".

As for Gitmo - isn't that where we send terrorists?

Edited by StuAzole (09/20/17 12:30 PM)

#2687223 - 09/20/17 01:35 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
GDaddy Online   sleepy
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad

Agree completely.

#2687277 - 09/20/17 04:34 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: GDaddy]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GDaddy

Agree completely.

Totally disagree.

Of course they're all dangerous. They can kill you.

But to claim you should treat them the same is illogical.

The motivations driving Islamic terrorism are vastly different than wacko white guy shooters. Unless they're wacko whiteguy jihadists.
The support for wacko white guy shooters is minuscule. Islamic terrorism on the other hand has a fair number of professed supporters.

It's like comparing a driveby shooting to Sandy Hook. Not even comparable.

#2687293 - 09/20/17 05:15 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: casa_mugrienta]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Agree completely.

Totally disagree.

The motivations driving Islamic terrorism are vastly different than wacko white guy shooters. Unless they're wacko whiteguy jihadists.
The support for wacko white guy shooters is minuscule. Islamic terrorism on the other hand has a fair number of professed supporters.

one kills for god, one for the color of skin - what does the specific motivation have to do with it? Both are done out of hatred of someone/something different.

And your Sandy Hook analogy is off. In fact, if the US treated Sandy Hook or Dylan Roof or the various abortion office killings or this latest Nazi guy like they do Islamic Terrorists, we'd be a lot more aware of how prevalent white terrorism is.

Edited by StuAzole (09/20/17 05:16 PM)

#2687303 - 09/20/17 05:26 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA

Agree completely.

Totally disagree.

one kills for god, one for the color of skin - what does the specific motivation have to do with it? Both are done out of hatred of someone/something different.

And your Sandy Hook analogy is off. In fact, if the US treated Sandy Hook or Dylan Roof or the various abortion office killings or this latest Nazi guy like they do Islamic Terrorists, we'd be a lot more aware of how prevalent white terrorism is.

Like we treat Islamic Terrorists? So we'd bomb New Jersey or Columbine?

#2687316 - 09/20/17 05:32 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: ifallalot]
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot

Like we treat Islamic Terrorists? So we'd bomb New Jersey or Columbine?

Keep up man. So you'd call Dylann Roof a white terrorist rather than a normal quiet kid. So you'd call this latest kid a white terrorist rather than "a normal american boy." So you'd realize that there's no real difference between white kids and black kids and Arab kids who commit terrorist acts against other Americans.

#2687318 - 09/20/17 05:35 PM Re: It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies [Re: StuAzole]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Agree completely.

Totally disagree.

Really, WTF are you talking about?

Specific motivation is important because it affects how you approach the problem.

Columbine was not motivated by racsim, nor was Sandy Hook, nor was Hodgkinson.

Dylan Roof was, but he was not a terrorist.

Not to mention to simplify the motives of Islamic terrorism as hatred for something different is ridiculous.

Quote:

Huh?

Sandy Hook vs driveby shooting analysis is spot on. The only major commonality they have is people were killed.

It would be absurd to treat all the examples listed above as terrorism because none of those examples are examples of terrorism.

socrazy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32