REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 97 1 2 95 96 97
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Autoprax] #2996383
08/14/19 01:58 PM
08/14/19 01:58 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Long distance microwave transmission test going on the weekend...191 miles....in Europe somewhere. This is line of sight technology so it should only be possible to transmit & receive over short distances....results forthcoming. Also, further discussed in this vid is the "Battle of the Beams" WWII German bombing targeting technology (radio frequency beams)....which was also line of sight. And then there's Loran....and how it works. All with interesting implications regarding the shape of the place we all live....check it out...

shrug

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2996818
08/15/19 05:25 AM
08/15/19 05:25 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

a microwave is still a wave...

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: Distant Shores [Re: afoaf] #2996878
08/15/19 01:56 PM
08/15/19 01:56 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by afoaf
a microwave is still a wave...

Yes....but one must be really desparate and or really short eh....

Here's a new one. It's a presentation of multiple government documents that mention a flat non-rotating plane...or flat earth. All of the documents have links in the video's description if opened in YT....so you can check where they came from....official gov sites etc. CIA....NASA....Army Research Labs.....

Certainly not proofs....but interesting none the less....kinda one of those WTF bits of info.
shrug

Last edited by Bohter; 08/15/19 01:57 PM.

I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997224
08/16/19 12:14 AM
08/16/19 12:14 AM
H
Hullman Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Hullman  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
H

This is WTF moment to cherry picking idiots but not to anyone that can actually read or knows math beyond high school algebra.

I only had to listen to the first several minutes to know where he was going. This guy highlighted anything that mentioned "shape of the earth" and assumed that the Russians had no idea what the shape of the earth was. Then he erroneously came to the conclusion that this supported a flat earth. He didn't read any of the supporting text which explained in poorly translated Russian but clear mathematics that they were using gravity measurements to to try and map bulges in the sphere and define the suspected oblate spheroid that we now know accurately models the globe.

Why would they need to know that? If you are trying to target an intercontinental nuclear missile you need to know how gravity is going to affect the trajectory. If the planet thickens in places it will have a larger gravitational pull and could put your warhead hundreds of miles from its target. They also would use the information to determine how to put a satellite in orbit. All top secret stuff in the '50's. Not so much today because we have GPS satellites that can map the surface of the earth within a few centimeters.

You view the video and jump to the same stupid conclusions and post it here because, "WTF"...Go take some math and geodesy classes. Community college is cheap.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997303
08/16/19 03:31 AM
08/16/19 03:31 AM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Not to mention that the Russians were supposed to be in on the secret of "Flat earth" along with all the other governments and NASA but here both they, the CIA and the US army are letting the secret out so easily.
If they wanted to keep it secret they would have redacted everything that mentioned a flat earth.
Make up your minds FErs.
Insert foreheadslap right here.......!

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2997381
08/16/19 02:15 PM
08/16/19 02:15 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

And now....something completely different......

Hully / Retroy / Drifty....your proofs of the globe make about as much sense as this song....but maybe you could do a little dance for us while we're waiting, eh?

applause2 roflmao

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997638
08/17/19 06:13 AM
08/17/19 06:13 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Bohter what do you not understand about the FACT that we do not need to prove the earth is a globe since you are the one questioning its shape not us!
The onus is on you to show proof to the contrary.
So far you're failing miserably.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2997660
08/17/19 02:19 PM
08/17/19 02:19 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Retropete
Bohter what do you not understand about the FACT that we do not need to prove the earth is a globe since you are the one questioning its shape not us!
The onus is on you to show proof to the contrary.
So far you're failing miserably.

1) Bodies of water lay level and flat if confined to a container. Always. No proof that it can conform to the exterior of a spinning sphere.

2) The specified globe horizon is never where it should in long distance photography. We see too far. Stuff that gets hidden along the horizon is optics based and variable. See my photos for the evidence.

3) Pressure system next to the endless vacuum of space. Pressure systems require a container. Pressure gradient due to natural density separation.

4) Earth's motion has never been measured....you feel zero movement...yet we're purportedly gyrating and spinning and constantly accelerating / decelerating all the while and they tell you it's due to constant velocity.

5) With all the incredible speeds...including the MW Galaxy flying thru space at Big Bang speeds....the star locations remain the same across time....eons...

6) Gravity as the attractive force between two masses has never been proven. Even Neil deGrasse Tyson says we don't know what it is...no gravity...no solar system...no oceans stick to the ball.

7) VHF & Microwave radio transmission is line of sight only....yet there's countless instances where it's transmitted and received "over a huge hump". Loran....German WWII targeting system.....191 mile test going on right now....

8) High altitude balloons equipped with non-fisheye lens show a straight level horizon that rises to camera/eye level at 120K + feet elevation.

9) Earth's atmosphere moves lock-step with earth's purported rotation....again due to unproven gravity and "momentum". At what elevation does it begin to slip and one gets to experience / see earth's rotation?

10) Antartica vs. Arctic.....symmetrical ball.....non-symetrical ecosystems. Huge differences. You can visit almost anywhere in the world on your own....politics allowing....but not the Antartic. Everything is controlled by the UN Treaty....the same UN that has a flat earth map as it's symbol...on it's flag etc.

11) No circumnavigation / flights around the world from N pole to S pole.....

12) Sun's energy / heat transmits across 93 million miles of near perfect vacuum.....yet your vacuum based thermos insulates the hot coffee from the exterior with less than an inch of separation.

13) NASA and other space agencies have been proven to be liars....many instances and proofs of fuckery it's amazing anyone believes their stuff anymore. All images of the ball earth are cartoons/CGI....you can see step and repeat clouds and the size of the continents change distinctly. NASA says we have to solve the problem of getting thru the Van Allan radiation belts before we can explore outside of low earth orbit....yet we went to the moon multiple times from 1969 thru 1974 w/o a worry. Obvious moon landing fakery. NASA = Never A Straight Answer or Not A Space Agency.

14) FE is bing opposed like no other Conspiracy Theory.....it's also growing like no other. YT/Google took steps to directly oppose it by adding/pushing Authoritative Content and implementation of shadow banning.

15) Nat Geo and Stephen Hawking Genius PBS faked their boat and helicopter over the horizon demonstrations....if there was any curve they would not need to fake it.

It's a good list....but not all are direct proofs of shape....however, #1 & 2 cover that aspect directly & succinctly.

Globe is illusion.

shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997863
08/17/19 10:19 PM
08/17/19 10:19 PM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

You're list is good if it is written on toilet paper...except it's full of shit already!

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997929
08/18/19 02:32 AM
08/18/19 02:32 AM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

How it all begins....the brainwashing....the gaslighting...
[Linked Image]

Think about the place where you live wonder why you have not before.... R.E.M.

Last edited by Bohter; 08/18/19 02:34 AM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997973
08/18/19 08:22 AM
08/18/19 08:22 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Originally Posted by Bohter
How it all begins....the brainwashing....the gaslighting...
[Linked Image]

Think about the place where you live wonder why you have not before.... R.E.M.

The religions. It's no suprise so many FE'rs fall back on religious dogma when faced with evidence they are wrong.
Here's a video that is right up your favoured path...photography.
It has the bonus section that throws out a challenge that no FEr has accepted to date.
Edit: Oops. Forgot to post link to video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=752NxApeg6Y

Last edited by Retropete; 08/18/19 08:13 PM. Reason: forgot link.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2997996
08/18/19 02:22 PM
08/18/19 02:22 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

First time I watched a Russianvids vid I thought the guy was completely crackers.....but soon realized he was talking about stuff I had no idea about.....same with most of you I expect. The signs and symbols parts are really interesting....and once you know about them (look into freemasonry signs and symbols....handsigns...handshake) you begin to see them everywhere....especially the one eye stuff (Google "one eye symbolism Hollywood images"). Long one....but packed full of occult (hidden) information/knowledge.....

And here's one that discusses the mega church deception.....for Retro especially....

I don't agree with all of his positions...but he's right on for most....

Last edited by Bohter; 08/18/19 02:23 PM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2998022
08/18/19 03:24 PM
08/18/19 03:24 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.....how 'bout a bit of FE Rap music....

Page 97 of 97 1 2 95 96 97

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32