REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 97 1 2 94 95 96 97
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2994477
08/09/19 03:17 AM
08/09/19 03:17 AM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.
Sunsets and mountain shadows...

shrug

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2994656
08/09/19 03:51 PM
08/09/19 03:51 PM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

Lots of lies, omissions, logical fails, speculation, erroneous conclusions, defensive language, complex inventions, new definitions of perspective, etcs.

FE-ers getting more desperate with every new sunrise.

Originally Posted by Bohter
P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.

shrug

Last edited by Driftcoast; 08/09/19 03:52 PM. Reason: HTML tagged to show the lies in the YoutTube
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2994957
08/10/19 06:41 AM
08/10/19 06:41 AM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Sunny Coast Qld Australia
P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SLWU5oLlklw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
shrug

This guy is dumber than dogshit! That's all I have to say on him. If you think he's right then you are as pea brained as him.
I'm over the lying, cherry picking, mis-representation and overall stupidity of these dickheads making FE videos.
Carry on!

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2994995
08/10/19 01:40 PM
08/10/19 01:40 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Driftcoast
Lots of lies, omissions, logical fails, speculation, erroneous conclusions, defensive language, complex inventions, new definitions of perspective, etcs.

FE-ers getting more desperate with every new sunrise.

P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SLWU5oLlklw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
shrug

Lies....please point 'em out.
Omissions....where and about what?
Logical fails...like how?
Speculation....which parts?
Erroneous conclusions....Which ones?
Defensive language....point it out...
Complex inventions....which ones....
New definitions of perspective....please contrast with our old definitions of perspective....what's new about what P-Brane said?
shrug

I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2994997
08/10/19 01:44 PM
08/10/19 01:44 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Retropete
P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.
shrug

This guy is dumber than dogshit! That's all I have to say on him. If you think he's right then you are as pea brained as him.
I'm over the lying, cherry picking, mis-representation and overall stupidity of these dickheads making FE videos.
Carry on!

Please point out the lying...explain why he's wrong....where he's cherry picking....what he mis-represented....why is it stupid....please do.
shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995039
08/10/19 03:20 PM
08/10/19 03:20 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Why do the bottom of things get cut off along horizon? Here's a few slides to help you in your understanding.....that they're not going below the globe horizon....the effect is entirely optical....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995045
08/10/19 03:32 PM
08/10/19 03:32 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

After processing the above post's four slides.....now take a look at these scenes again....and ask yourself.....can inferior mirages / upward refraction hide things along the horizon....if no....then ask yourself....if it's due to curvature....why is the alleged "should be globe horizon" never where it should be.....and why is the amount hidden varying?

Here's more evidence of missing surface curvature....and variable weather causing variable hidden zone above the "horizon"...

Shooting from about 120' elevation just above Gaviota State Park...
[Linked Image]

One of the best visibility days with maybe 1000 feet being hidden just above the "horizon"....seeing peaks that should be 800' below it....yet there they are....with no known plausible explanation...globe horizon horribly out of position....
[Linked Image]

What it should look like....per Peakfinder....as a reference for what the view should look like on a sphere with a 3959 mile r...
[Linked Image]

Another day....more being hidden due to weather affected optics....can't see Clarks or the others on this day...
[Linked Image]

And...for reference....what it should look like from much higher camera elevation....you can mess with this in Peakfinder...
[Linked Image]

Have never seen the "should be globe horizon" where it should be....
....Hmmmm....that's suspicious....don't ya think?
shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995286
08/11/19 03:24 PM
08/11/19 03:24 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

P-Brane Vid.
One of his best.

shrug

P-Brane suggested the shadow would move downward if the observer moved to the top of Mt. Rainier. Lets check that in reality...
Shadow from the top
This is an awesome site....by the way....check out it's other content for some neat atmospheric science....

Or this vid...

Appears to check-out.
shrug

Last edited by Bohter; 08/11/19 03:32 PM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995287
08/11/19 03:25 PM
08/11/19 03:25 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

...and how about some memes....some new ones....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995318
08/11/19 04:37 PM
08/11/19 04:37 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
The framing effect's effect on the framer trips me out.

The insistence of asserting an incongruent frame is a noteworthy part of that pathology.

It's kind of spooky.

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Autoprax] #2995341
08/11/19 05:16 PM
08/11/19 05:16 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Autoprax
The framing effect's effect on the framer trips me out.

The insistence of asserting an incongruent frame is a noteworthy part of that pathology.

It's kind of spooky.

One thinks you coulda built a house by now Auto....with all the framing going on and such.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995346
08/11/19 05:33 PM
08/11/19 05:33 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Weather site Earth.Nullschool.net is awesome.....it used to have a Flat Earth north pole centered map feature called Azimuthal Equidistant...but they eliminated that one (of many) for some reason (made too much sense me thinks).

This one is upper atmosphere winds....at around 35,000 ft where airliners fly....
250 Hpa Wind (35K ft elevation)
Notice the southern jet....much stronger than the north....
Here it is at 58,000 ft....
70 Hpa winds (58K ft)
This one begs the question.....why so different compared to the north....
I know....it's winter down there right now...but check back in 4-6 months to see if it flips with the seasons....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995351
08/11/19 05:37 PM
08/11/19 05:37 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
The issue is quantitative (too much) as much as it's qualitative (nutty).

One wonders if you are like this IRL.

Or does an online bb give you a place to do what amounts to a form of stress leakage?

Maybe it's good in that it gives you a way to keep it together.

Maybe the mods should do to you what they did to Kaiser and create an erbb FE Section?

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995356
08/11/19 05:44 PM
08/11/19 05:44 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Auto....are you like the erBB school nurse or something?

Need more FE cowbell?!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

cheers

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2995365
08/11/19 06:34 PM
08/11/19 06:34 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
I said the issue (the tell that something is off) was quantitative (144 pages).

As usual, you evade.

Page 96 of 97 1 2 94 95 96 97

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32