REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 86 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 86
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977085
07/05/19 04:26 PM
07/05/19 04:26 PM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

So, no more unverifiable You-Tube-ism and until I go to Santa Barbara, you photos are junk because they remain unverified? Ok then, your logic is great! Can't verify means it is agreeing with authority figures and therefor is junk. What other great rules of logic you got?

Last edited by Driftcoast; 07/05/19 04:27 PM.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2977094
07/05/19 04:36 PM
07/05/19 04:36 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Driftcoast
So, no more unverifiable You-Tube-ism and until I go to Santa Barbara, you photos are junk because they remain unverified? Ok then, your logic is great! Can't verify means it is agreeing with authority figures and therefor is junk. What other great rules of logic you got?

Wiggle words right there....the logic is simple. Do your own work...whether it be in SB or some other place....using your own eyes and brain. vs. Belief in what someone else told you. If you have evidence that these authority sources lied to you in the past....why would you believe them now? Has the government never lied to you, Driftcoast? Ever? shrug

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977166
07/05/19 08:03 PM
07/05/19 08:03 PM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Originally Posted by Bohter
More observational proof of flatness / no curvature...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bti2AinTGFM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kinda long winded and has some bible stuff...but the conclusions are scientifically solid. If you doubt this...do your own observational test for surface curvature....but don't get fooled by stuff getting cut off along the lower zones...due to mirroring and the like.

How can you believe you live on a globe if the surface of where you live is demonstrably flat?!
Globe is Illusion.
shrug

Same guy, James Mann on YT, has some tidal bore surfing vids on his channel...Nova Scotia muddy waters.

Love the subtitle of this hypocrites video.
"Designed to steal the minds of our children." Yet he's religious. The most pervasive control method ever devised by those seeking to control the minds of humans.
Simple religions are devised (anamism) to help explain the natural events occurring around people. IE displeased a spirit or god so lightning hit your house. As societies develop the religion develops to envelop moral and social constraints under the guise of be good or suffer the consequences to control the populace. The power struggle has carried on through the ages with kings and now governments vs religions to control the populace.
So I openly scoff at the religious who tell us to mistrust the government and scientific community when anyone with the power of rational thinking will see what their agenda is.
If this guy is pushing a religious barrow why on earth would I trust him on FE stuff?

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2977177
07/05/19 08:19 PM
07/05/19 08:19 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted by Retropete
More observational proof of flatness / no curvature...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bti2AinTGFM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kinda long winded and has some bible stuff...but the conclusions are scientifically solid. If you doubt this...do your own observational test for surface curvature....but don't get fooled by stuff getting cut off along the lower zones...due to mirroring and the like.

How can you believe you live on a globe if the surface of where you live is demonstrably flat?!
Globe is Illusion.
shrug

Same guy, James Mann on YT, has some tidal bore surfing vids on his channel...Nova Scotia muddy waters.

Love the subtitle of this hypocrites video.
"Designed to steal the minds of our children." Yet he's religious. The most pervasive control method ever devised by those seeking to control the minds of humans.
Simple religions are devised (anamism) to help explain the natural events occurring around people. IE displeased a spirit or god so lightning hit your house. As societies develop the religion develops to envelop moral and social constraints under the guise of be good or suffer the consequences to control the populace. The power struggle has carried on through the ages with kings and now governments vs religions to control the populace.
So I openly scoff at the religious who tell us to mistrust the government and scientific community when anyone with the power of rational thinking will see what their agenda is.
If this guy is pushing a religious barrow why on earth would I trust him on FE stuff?

Totally understand your points...and agree with some....disagree re others...but the long distance observations he has done appear to be rock solid and follow the same methodology any person, including you, would use to observe nature & analyze for surface curvature.

Do you trust your own eyes/brain and your ability to use a telescope or high zoom camera and your understanding of basic geometry/trig math and standard topo maps to do this kind of observation? Tell me where you live...just general area and I'll see if I can find a good spot for some observations nearby.

I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977266
07/06/19 01:24 AM
07/06/19 01:24 AM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

[...using your own eyes and brain. vs. Belief in what someone else told you.

So You Tube is verifiable again? Make up your mind.

Like my vid?

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2977434
07/06/19 02:11 PM
07/06/19 02:11 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Like my vid?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GrihjP5tTTM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YT FE observational videos and my photos are certainly verifiable with your own eyes and brain....whereas NASA claims about space are not. You can go to the beach but you can't go to space. See the difference?

Your video? So you're the famous Alex Chertnik? The guy that has a copy on your channel of the Stephen Hawking Genius TV program shown on Discovery / PBS...the one where they faked the helicopter over the horizon test (and the laser test as well)?

Anyway..."your video" shows stuff getting cut off along the bottom....a very typical observation that can be explained by a few optical effects due to weather phenom (and the primary phenom that globe huggers use to claim surface curvature). I'd love to see the same observation across many days and times of day...I bet the amount of "stack" hidden varies a ton. As I've shown with my photos...if this is curvature...then it's variable. Also....similar to the oil rigs losing their legs....if it's due to curvature...why can we see stuff in the background that should be below the horizon as well?

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977461
07/06/19 03:15 PM
07/06/19 03:15 PM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

Like my vid?

YT FE observational videos and my photos are certainly verifiable with your own eyes and brain....whereas NASA claims about space are not. You can go to the beach but you can't go to space. See the difference?

Your video? So you're the famous Alex Chertnik? The guy that has a copy on your channel of the Stephen Hawking Genius TV program shown on Discovery / PBS...the one where they faked the helicopter over the horizon test (and the laser test as well)?

Anyway..."your video" shows stuff getting cut off along the bottom....a very typical observation that can be explained by a few optical effects due to weather phenom (and the primary phenom that globe huggers use to claim surface curvature). I'd love to see the same observation across many days and times of day...I bet the amount of "stack" hidden varies a ton. As I've shown with my photos...if this is curvature...then it's variable. Also....similar to the oil rigs losing their legs....if it's due to curvature...why can we see stuff in the background that should be below the horizon as well?

You saying you are more legit than NASA is hilarious. For you to say NASA and Space X vids are all about 'authority' and whatever but your vids that you put up or you own photos are somehow not the same thing is total logic fail. And because no one has verified them, again your logic, they are worthless. So my vid of the curve of the earth using a telescope and tall smokestacks doesn't prove a round earth? Despite all my excellent math? And then you think that because the experiment wasn't done over multiple days it doesn't count, which is just what you do with your one day, inversion layer photos. For someone living near a rocket launching base, where proof is shot into space pretty much 4 times a year, your cognitive dissonance is striking.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2977485
07/06/19 04:12 PM
07/06/19 04:12 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Like my vid?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GrihjP5tTTM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You saying you are more legit than NASA is hilarious. For you to say NASA and Space X vids are all about 'authority' and whatever but your vids that you put up or you own photos are somehow not the same thing is total logic fail. And because no one has verified them, again your logic, they are worthless. So my vid of the curve of the earth using a telescope and tall smokestacks doesn't prove a round earth? Despite all my excellent math? And then you think that because the experiment wasn't done over multiple days it doesn't count, which is just what you do with your one day, inversion layer photos. For someone living near a rocket launching base, where proof is shot into space pretty much 4 times a year, your cognitive dissonance is striking.

No, I said my work is verifiable in person....NASA's is not. Repeat often.
Yes, I said I'd love to see the same observation over many days...
No, I did not say that it does not count....just that we need more data to make a valid conclusion.
Yes I do imply your vid does not prove curvature in any way shape or form....even if the amount hidden matches the globe math's hidden height. I have similar observations...yet I can still see stuff in the background that should be below the horizon as well....and it can't be explained by any optical/weather phenom. Have never seen the horizon where it should be if it was a globe with a 3959 mile r.
Yes I see rockets launched into the sky...don't know if they actually go into "space" though....I used to believe they did....

Yes, I've observed you not entering into honest discussion of the details of most that I post...ignoring important detail...if it does not suit your agenda.
...over and over again for the past, what, nearly two years.....more if you count the "KS Gets all Political & S%&#" thread.
Yes, I've seen you use every trick in the shill troll handbook responding to my posts....everyone has....want me to list them?
Bottom line...it's quite obvious your methods and agenda...
BTW - This is a belief I hold re you...based on your behavior here....I do not claim to know this....see the difference?
shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977488
07/06/19 04:16 PM
07/06/19 04:16 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Check out this one....more on how your vision works...scientifically explained...especially how things get cut off along the bottom when viewed from a low angle. Guy compares what we observe from different camera heights and how they match up against the purported curvature of the earth....

applause2

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977643
07/06/19 11:13 PM
07/06/19 11:13 PM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Why can't you see all of the buildings etc in that video at 9' that you can see at 97' if the earth is flat?

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2977652
07/06/19 11:43 PM
07/06/19 11:43 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Why can't you see all of the buildings etc in that video at 9' that you can see at 97' if the earth is flat?

Inferior mirage just above the water is observed at every elevation.
Based on my experience it get much more severe the lower you get.
And these types of mirages vary a ton.
Some to none....

Adding that, based on my own observations, upward refraction due to inferior mirage is the typical or usual condition. It's there most of the time....only when there's little thermal gradient does it go away....ie a homogeneous atmosphere thru which you are observing....and it is quite rare.

Last edited by Bohter; 07/07/19 01:43 PM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2977770
07/07/19 01:48 PM
07/07/19 01:48 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

It's the season for street activism in the UK again....very interesting to see and listen to all the different responses from the general population....

Skip to 9 minutes for the start....but the intro is quite good as well....

Still believe earth is a ball? LOL

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2978151
07/08/19 01:36 PM
07/08/19 01:36 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Hey...they think the missing Apollo moon landing tapes....the ones NASA claimed they lost....have been found! First off....you don't lose something like that...OK?

...and here's Owen Benjamin talking about it...

Do you still believe we went to the moon?
roflmao

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2978648
07/09/19 05:06 AM
07/09/19 05:06 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

I've been watching ScimanDan's videos.
A most excellent example is the video "flat earth fudging at its finest".

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2978877
07/09/19 06:58 PM
07/09/19 06:58 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

I've been watching ScimanDan's videos.
A most excellent example is the video "flat earth fudging at its finest".

If you're truly curious....suggest finding a spot along the coast there around 50 ft elevation and 50 miles or so from Fraser Island and start looking at Fraser with a telescope or good zoom camera on clear days. I think Fraser has a max elevation of around 800' so guess it'll be hidden in inferior mirage etc much of the time....but also know you'll see it once in awhile....but you should not be able to.

Glad you're back to watching YT videos....gotta look at and critically consider both sides of the argument.
IMO...the preponderance of scientific evidence aligns strongly with FE.

Page 83 of 86 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 86

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32