REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 77 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 76 77
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904456
01/27/19 07:31 AM
01/27/19 07:31 AM
S
sickdog Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
sickdog  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

Bohter, Please save me some time, if you traveled perfectly in a straight line, several laser units inline, and far apart (Cars, boats, planes) laser guided in a line, why wouldn't you go off the edge?

Wow. this Flat Earth stuff, I've haven't been so intrigued since watching Bennie Hinn curing major sickness' with bare hand healing on TV (aided by JC, of course).

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904510
01/27/19 03:24 PM
01/27/19 03:24 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Just realized I mislabeled some of the features along the coast. In this shot Ventura Harbor area is actually where I labeled Oxnard / Port Hueneme. It's 34 miles from UCSB and should be hidden by over 400 ft of the earths curve....but it's not.

Retro....I get it....but couldn't one say this deception would be of biblical proportions? Nonetheless....his science is solid.

YCBS....delusional? I'm not the one who believes that we live on a water covered sphere with an un-contained pressure system spinning and gyrating thru endless nothingness because authority says so. Thanks for the backhanded complement on the photos...I think.

....and who says there's an edge? Go take a photo of the edge of space! Oh wait....maybe you're picturing, in your mind, a flat planet that just replaces a sphere earth in the same solar system etc.?

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904527
01/27/19 04:37 PM
01/27/19 04:37 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

I love how the hair is so stiff.....should be flowing like it does under water....so obviously fake....and then there's the wire grab....

...and this analysis of the ISS etc......hmmmm....that's suspicious don't ya think?

Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904631
01/27/19 08:48 PM
01/27/19 08:48 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: Bohter
I love how the hair is so stiff.....should be flowing like it does under water....so obviously fake....and then there's the wire grab....

You should consider you've brainwashed yourself.

Otherwise, you would have seen how her hair shifts a bit toward the top of the screen when sideways, and noticed her necklace floating around.

The hair has some sort of product applied. Just like many of the other female astronauts do.

It's hard to keep put pulled back, as you can see here:

So the product goes in instead.

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904662
01/27/19 10:49 PM
01/27/19 10:49 PM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

What I just can't get past is how on earth (see what I did there) could all the pilots that have flown across the world and all the ships captains (and crew) that have sailed across the world in all this time be kept quiet if indeed the world is flat and there is a perimeter?
You don't think they could be kept quiet?
Facebook would be going viral with selfies of people hanging out at the end of the world.
What/Who could possibly keep a lid on all of this?

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2904685
01/27/19 11:58 PM
01/27/19 11:58 PM
S
sickdog Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
sickdog  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

If this, after all, is a government conspiracy shouldn't this be in the politics forum?

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2904795
01/28/19 03:25 PM
01/28/19 03:25 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted By: Retropete
What I just can't get past is how on earth (see what I did there) could all the pilots that have flown across the world and all the ships captains (and crew) that have sailed across the world in all this time be kept quiet if indeed the world is flat and there is a perimeter?
Facebook would be going viral with selfies of people hanging out at the end of the world.

Good questions....but they do not prove shape one way or the other. None of you believe me and I've shown you direct proof that the surface does not represent a sphere with a 3959 mile r. You think it's normal for the surface of a large body of water to have a curve etc etc etc. You think it's normal for the earth/solar system/galaxy to be moving and massive speeds in different directions....yet our sky never changes....for thousands of years?

Ya gotta ask yourself....if the Globe was so easy to prove and FE was not a threat in any way...why would YouTube feel the need to change their algorithm that promotes FE debunking videos and demotes FE proofs? I mean....the Discovery Channel has conspiracy shows like Ancient Aliens on all the time.....talking up the what if....but stupid shit like FE....it's a problem!?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/youtube-tw...s-miracle-cures

Welcome to 1984 folks....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904869
01/28/19 05:47 PM
01/28/19 05:47 PM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Online mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Online Mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge

You think it's normal for the earth/solar system/galaxy to be moving and massive speeds in different directions....yet our sky never changes....for thousands of years?

roflmao

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904888
01/28/19 06:21 PM
01/28/19 06:21 PM
Rotting away on the 405
T
tacos Offline
Michael Peterson status
tacos  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

Rotting away on the 405

Good questions....but they do not prove shape one way or the other. None of you believe me and I've shown you direct proof that the surface does not represent a sphere with a 3959 mile r.

Except... you havent.

Go back to the numerous posts where you used inexact numberssometimes off by hundreds or thousandsand plug them into the formulas you post (keeping the units congruent obviously). Where are the x-hundreds of feet? you ask, well... lost in your fudged measurements. shrug

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904925
01/28/19 07:14 PM
01/28/19 07:14 PM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Bohter, just answer my question.
Surely with all the FE'rs that are spread across the world they could start a GoFundme page and mount an expedition to the end of the world to prove once and for all their claims. A widely publicised expedition with constant live feed until they reach the end.
What an opportunity...surely the thirst for adventure and the chance to prove that there is a worldwide conspiracy that has been going on for centuries (with countries that at times are at war that have cost millions of lives) are covering up a flat earth but are still conspiring together all the same for who knows what reason.

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: the janitor] #2905242
01/29/19 02:20 PM
01/29/19 02:20 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted By: the janitor

You think it's normal for the earth/solar system/galaxy to be moving and massive speeds in different directions....yet our sky never changes....for thousands of years?

roflmao

One word Janitor.....picture Dustin Hoffman in the movie The Graduate at the party.....guy tells him of the future.....Paralax....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: tacos] #2905243
01/29/19 02:25 PM
01/29/19 02:25 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted By: tacos

Good questions....but they do not prove shape one way or the other. None of you believe me and I've shown you direct proof that the surface does not represent a sphere with a 3959 mile r.

Except... you havent.

Go back to the numerous posts where you used inexact numberssometimes off by hundreds or thousandsand plug them into the formulas you post (keeping the units congruent obviously). Where are the x-hundreds of feet? you ask, well... lost in your fudged measurements. shrug

How about you go back and provide a succinct example and show everyone the error of my ways....with the correct outcome per your calculations. Maybe use my analysis of Platform Henry, Saddle Peak and/or Mugu Peak and tell me how far off I am.....should be easy....'cause the math really is that easy.

Until then....you're just blowing smoke. socrazy

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2905244
01/29/19 02:29 PM
01/29/19 02:29 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Bohter, just answer my question.
Surely with all the FE'rs that are spread across the world they could start a GoFundme page and mount an expedition to the end of the world to prove once and for all their claims. A widely publicised expedition with constant live feed until they reach the end.
What an opportunity...surely the thirst for adventure and the chance to prove that there is a worldwide conspiracy that has been going on for centuries (with countries that at times are at war that have cost millions of lives) are covering up a flat earth but are still conspiring together all the same for who knows what reason.

How do you know someone is not already working on that?

Anyway....agree....every country in the world would need to cooperate to protect Antartica and would need to cooperate in space....oh wait....they already do!

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2905251
01/29/19 02:43 PM
01/29/19 02:43 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Pretty sure the building(s) just to the right of Hogan is the Crowne Plaza Hotel complex at the point in Ventura. It should be hidden by right at 400 ft of curve....but it's not. Also, I think that the shape of it in the photo shows a good deal of lower elevation compression.

For Tacos....camera height 45'.....distance from camera to hotel 32.6 miles....which gives a hidden height of 396.5478 ft. and a horizon at 8.214602 miles on a sphere with a 3959 mile r.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2905859
01/30/19 03:10 PM
01/30/19 03:10 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

National Geographic recently published the results of the curve testing they did at the Salton Sea. Check out this clip....it's obvious to me that they made a huge error.....can you see it?

Yes you can.....they're not at the physical ball horizon....clearly....because we can see the water's surface beyond the boat....the "horizon" as we can see is well beyond the boat. We should not be seeing the water's surface beyond the boat if the claims they were making were true. Also....1 1/2 stripes gone? Really?! Looks more like the small waves are obscuring the lowest red stripe.....only partially. Clear deception IMO. Why would they need to do that? Turn it off when the Jesus scene comes on at the end....if that offends you.

And here's a well done vid....kinds sums up the whole FE thingy...

Cheers....
PS: Hey Tacos....show me your analysis!

Last edited by Bohter; 01/30/19 03:22 PM.

Page 65 of 77 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 76 77

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32