REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! #2612132
03/03/17 03:44 AM
03/03/17 03:44 AM
Oahu
R
rossmoor Offline OP
Nep status
rossmoor  Offline OP
Nep status
R

Oahu
I can't even anymore....LOL roflmao roflmao

Mike Pence with the private email server, that was hacked. AOL too. "You've got Jail" monkey

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/polit...acked/98604904/

Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rossmoor] #2612136
03/03/17 04:01 AM
03/03/17 04:01 AM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
C'mon now

This is nowhere near the equivalency of a Secretary of State violating the law for the express purpose of avoiding lawful oversight. State level, state rules.

#sowhat
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rossmoor] #2612140
03/03/17 04:14 AM
03/03/17 04:14 AM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Online content
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
It might be worth admitting at this point that all of these motherfvckers are playing by a different set of rules, and just take turns busting each other when its their chance to steer the ship.

You can't excoriate Hillary and give these guys a pass.

You can't give Hillary a pass and excoriate these guys.

It's turtles all the way down.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rossmoor] #2612146
03/03/17 04:49 AM
03/03/17 04:49 AM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Well, if you're measuring fairness by the degree to which they're getting hassled that's fine.

But there still is no equivalency between Pence conducting business as usual in his role as a state governor vs Hillary conducting the nation's security and foreign policy affairs on a private server that was only established in order to unlawfully avoid oversight.

There are enough other things to hassle these guys for without engaging in the false equivalencies. That just makes you guys look desperate.

#sowhat
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GDaddy] #2612149
03/03/17 05:02 AM
03/03/17 05:02 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
C'mon now

This is nowhere near the equivalency of a Secretary of State violating the law for the express purpose of avoiding lawful oversight. State level, state rules.

LOL GTFO

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GDaddy] #2612151
03/03/17 05:12 AM
03/03/17 05:12 AM
Oahu
R
rossmoor Offline OP
Nep status
rossmoor  Offline OP
Nep status
R

Oahu
Well, if you're measuring fairness by the degree to which they're getting hassled that's fine.

But there still is no equivalency between Pence conducting business as usual in his role as a state governor vs Hillary conducting the nation's security and foreign policy affairs on a private server that was only established in order to unlawfully avoid oversight.

There are enough other things to hassle these guys for without engaging in the false equivalencies. That just makes you guys look desperate.

Guess you forgot about the FBI's findings:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

And didn't read the article

"As governor, Pence oversaw Indiana's state police, national guard and department of homeland security, all of which collaborate with federal authorities and handle sensitive information."

I will say that yes, SOS and governor are different, so this isn't exactly apples to apples. It still reeks of hypocrisy though.

Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GDaddy] #2612152
03/03/17 05:14 AM
03/03/17 05:14 AM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Online content
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Online Content
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal

you should move on from the HRC crap because they could never pin an unlawful act on her. If they could they certainly would have.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpoliti...ils-and-the-law

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rossmoor] #2612153
03/03/17 05:23 AM
03/03/17 05:23 AM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge
F this guy and the horse he rode in on foreheadslap

can't wait to hear him weigh in on anything cybersecurity related in the next 4 years

Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rossmoor] #2612279
03/03/17 06:43 PM
03/03/17 06:43 PM
Lovetron
N
Norm' Offline
Duke status
Norm'  Offline
Duke status
N

Lovetron

"The Wright brothers decide to make themselves a flying machine. You fools! You idiots! Whats your problem? everyone shouted, That will never work because plywood weighs more than air! To which the Wright brothers responded, No, it doesnt. The Wright brothers were dreamers."
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GDaddy] #2612353
03/03/17 10:13 PM
03/03/17 10:13 PM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Online content
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location

"you guys?" What is this, some kind of fvcking football game?

I voted for a Republican governor in my home state twice. I just voted for a Republican state rep. I live in a state dominated by Democrats. I work in a different state also dominated by Democrats. These places have major, major problems. I am under no illusion that one-party dominance is a good thing. It's not.

I just think the hypocrisy on display from both sides is, at this point, nothing short of stunning.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: youcantbeserious] #2612358
03/03/17 10:31 PM
03/03/17 10:31 PM
CA
R
rice Offline
Duke status
rice  Offline
Duke status
R

CA
Originally Posted By: youcantbeserious

Yes, it is. You pick your team and that's it; defend your team no matter what. foreheadslap

Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: rice] #2612363
03/03/17 10:45 PM
03/03/17 10:45 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: rice
Originally Posted By: youcantbeserious

Yes, it is. You pick your team and that's it; defend your team no matter what. foreheadslap

I, for one, am disappointed we were not given flags to throw and penalties to assess!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct
Delay of Game
Palpably Unfair Act
Targeting
Illegal Hands to the Pussy

Could you imagine this election cycle? It'd be like a Raider Game! jam_on

I'd love to tell a ref that it was a fake penalty. Perhaps we can also refer to safeties as alternative touchdowns.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GDaddy] #2612375
03/03/17 11:19 PM
03/03/17 11:19 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Shhhhhh!!!!!! Don't tell them that. They think this stuff is persuasive. Let the democrats act like desperate, crybaby, sore losers. Its such a great strategy for them.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: GromsDad] #2612380
03/03/17 11:23 PM
03/03/17 11:23 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Shhhhhh!!!!!! Don't tell them that. They think this stuff is persuasive. Let the democrats act like desperate, crybaby, sore losers. Its such a great strategy for them.

It's fair for you to get a turn after we listened to you constantly pule about Obamacare. It was a good strategy too.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Private email servers for Democrats BAD!! For Repubs OKAY!! [Re: Kento] #2612387
03/03/17 11:28 PM
03/03/17 11:28 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: Kento
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

It's fair for you to get a turn after we listened to you constantly pule about Obamacare. It was a good strategy too.

Obamacare was real......not imaginary like all this Russia bullshit.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32