REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 2 of 80 < 1 2 3 4 ... 79 80 >
View All Topics Index
#2540398 - 08/31/16 11:17 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: stu dog]
shiver_me_timbers Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Gig Harbor
Originally Posted By: stu dog
Originally Posted By: Greg Griffin
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .

get the f' out of my way!

so because you're driving a car you're entitled to kill someone? I've lost friends to people like you. They were dads, friends, good workers, stoked on life, etc. Gone forever because some asshole couldn't wait an extra 10 seconds.

#2540402 - 08/31/16 11:38 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: shiver_me_timbers]
bigtuna Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: NE
Originally Posted By: shiver_me_timbers
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .

so because you're driving a car you're entitled to kill someone? I've lost friends to people like you. They were dads, friends, good workers, stoked on life, etc. Gone forever because some asshole couldn't wait an extra 10 seconds.
only on the erBB, would someone claim injustice has been done to them because they left home too late to get the parking spot they wanted and they were too busy checking the surf to take the time to watch out for other people on the road.

All the while we blame cell phones and alcohol when it's really an attitude change that's in order.

For example, if we weren't inherently selfish pricks we would be considerate of those around us to not drink and drive, even when we've only had a few. Or use our cell phones, or do the above mentioned things. I'm not saying I'm a saint, just sayin'...

"the worst..
I have a full blown gym routine now
talk about f'in lame." - WarrenC

#2540422 - 09/01/16 01:12 AM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: k00karacha]
_____ Offline
Miki Dora status

I don't understand why he says, "this truck is blocking him, what a dick". There's no shoulder or room for the truck to let him through confused2

#2540428 - 09/01/16 01:44 AM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: stu dog]
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .

when you're headed to work rushing to get a parking spot and a pack of bikers is blocking an entire lane....shit yeah! censored or coming around a corner at 50mph and there's two bikers riding side by side one sitting in the car lane cause they want to talk to each other while riding. PCH is narrow as it is. throw some bikers into the mix and shit gets ugly. then add in being ampd watching the surf while driving. get the f' out of my way!

#socaliproblems ban

Hope it didn't make you spill your iced half caf mochalatte frupaccino with non-dairy whip and extra sprinkles ban

#2540438 - 09/01/16 04:54 AM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: k00karacha]
Bonzer5Fin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Moon
Here in Denmark, most of the crazy traffic is from bicycle commuters riding to work and school. It's like a race, they haul ass, and they never stop. I have had very beautiful women just smoke me on the straights, and then ask me why I don't move over at the lights? Ha ha, they don't know what Lancer means.

"all your sisters belong to me." -- subway

#2540491 - 09/01/16 12:15 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: shiver_me_timbers]
Greg Griffin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Palm Coast , Florida
" when you're headed to work rushing to get a parking spot "

rushing = reckless driving , involves other cars too .

I see it everyday .

#2540499 - 09/01/16 12:21 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: bigtuna]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: bigtuna
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .

only on the erBB, would someone claim injustice has been done to them because they left home too late to get the parking spot they wanted and they were too busy checking the surf to take the time to watch out for other people on the road.

the UCLA ladies bike team is being just as selfish taking up an entire lane of road so they can also look at the ocean will riding.

#2540518 - 09/01/16 01:14 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: stu dog]
Greg Griffin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Palm Coast , Florida
Are they threatening harm to anyone with their vehicles ?

computer

#2540525 - 09/01/16 01:40 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: stu dog]
bird. Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: LA
Stu's in a BIG Hurry .

the UCLA ladies bike team is being just as selfish taking up an entire lane of road so they can also look at the ocean will riding.

They are legally allowed to be there. You just have to deal with it. Maybe leave a few minutes earlier.

#2540538 - 09/01/16 01:52 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: bird.]
bigtuna Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Originally Posted By: bird.

They are legally allowed to be there. You just have to deal with it. Maybe leave a few minutes earlier.
I find I'm happiest when I give myself 10-15 minutes minimum allowance on showing up before work. When I get into ruts where I'm barely making it in on time that whole 30 minutes before work I'm like rushing and already stressed because of it. And you don't wanna go into work stressed, it's only gonna get worse there.

"the worst..

#2540547 - 09/01/16 02:03 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: k00karacha]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
Cyclist in the video is a boss.

UCLA team...is this 5:30 on a Sunday morning, or 7:45 on a Tuesday morning?

One sounds completely reasonable, the other is just laughably inconsiderate to literally thousands of people. You're wasting ten seconds in Jax Beach blowing a stop sign when we all know you're blowing the stop sign. Having a rolling spandex donkey parade on PCH on a weekday morning...

K_uno is legally allowed to SUP your peak, upload his waves caught data and GoPro footage, real time, and spam your local shop's instagram with the specifics. Roy Stewart is legally allowed (NZ parking infractions notwithstanding) to fly himself and his olo to Oahu, and torch Kala Alexander on a First Reef double up.

I'm legally allowed to wait for a wedding to start on the sand here in Jax Beach, and start tossing a dozen orders of large fries in the air so thousands of dollars of clothing and the fashionable evening are ruined by a seagull shart carpet bombing.

Edited by Sharkbiscuit (09/01/16 02:03 PM)

#2540549 - 09/01/16 02:06 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: bigtuna]
Sharkbiscuit Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach

I find I'm happiest when I give myself 10-15 minutes minimum allowance on showing up before work. When I get into ruts where I'm barely making it in on time that whole 30 minutes before work I'm like rushing and already stressed because of it. And you don't wanna go into work stressed, it's only gonna get worse there.

Who cares if they're on time for work or not?

It doesn't matter to me if someone driving like a dying Granny in the passing lane makes me five minutes late instead of on time, or 25 minutes early instead of a half hour early.

That's five minutes, utterly wasted, by someone else being incompetent/inconsiderate.

#2540578 - 09/01/16 03:51 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: Coat Hanger]
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sur
Originally Posted By: VonMeister
What's the chances that it was a Mexican holding up traffic?

Asian shrug hat And the fact that a lancer gets the upper hand triggers me. batman

#2540595 - 09/01/16 04:25 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
bigtuna Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

Who cares if they're on time for work or not?

It doesn't matter to me if someone driving like a dying Granny in the passing lane makes me five minutes late instead of on time, or 25 minutes early instead of a half hour early.

That's five minutes, utterly wasted, by someone else being incompetent/inconsiderate.

welcome to living in society, want a tissue?

"the worst..

#2540597 - 09/01/16 04:30 PM Re: Watch out! Cyclist coming through [Re: stu dog]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA

when you're headed to work rushing to get a parking spot

Your life might suck.

Page 2 of 80 < 1 2 3 4 ... 79 80 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32