REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 22 of 22 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22
View All Topics Index
#2840589 - 09/01/18 10:19 AM Re: best way to contact Veronica Grey [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Veronicas,

Why don't you tell us about your relationship with your father.

#2840773 - 09/02/18 01:13 AM Re: best way to contact Veronica Grey [Re: casa_mugrienta]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Veronica do you have kids?

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2847111 - 09/16/18 06:38 AM A Gift for Everyone at Surfer mag forums [Re: casa_mugrienta]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Loc: Ark of the Covenant
I don't have kids, but I welcome the opportunity to teach surfing and I have taught people of all ages, including kids, 5 and up. So those are my only kids. Thank you for the question.

Since you demonstrate what appears to be a sincere interest in my life (when you search engine in quotes, "world's most televised environmentalist" you will discover that is me)
I have a gift for you, and for everyone here at Surfer mag forums reading this.

Here is the gift.

If you ask anyone successful for secrets to their success, maybe they will answer with several.
Here is one of mine:

Treat every single person in your life, every moment of every single day when in their presence, as if it is the very first day you ever met, with that level of respect and awe and unfamiliarity
and newness and freshness.

I am not the only one sharing this gift across the planet so I cannot claim it as some kind of personally exclusive piece of solution to every less than optimized situation.

What I can say is that when my current household was about to go down in flames, I suggested in two simple, comprehensive conversations this solution to my friend / roommate who liked me enough to adopt it and it seems to be effective. Of course it is a (minimal) daily effort to remain in the present moment only of newness and unfamiliarity, but the best things in life are worth it!

Namaste.

#2847219 - 09/16/18 04:33 PM Re: A Gift for Everyone at Surfer mag forums [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

I think you are giving automaticity a bad rap.

#2848968 - 09/20/18 11:42 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: DerDer]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Originally Posted By: DerDer
Originally Posted By: Boneroni
Originally Posted By: ghostshaper
Is Veronica grey going to become the new traveling gnome? Where will her name appear next? Trestles on jj's parking space during the comp?

I give it a week before this picture ends up on one of her websites!

Well, I would put it on all my websites, but it might give the appearance that I am straight...
which I ain't.
So if that wasn't made clear ever, I probably should start mentioning that more prominently on my like, um, press releases and stuff.
Thank goodness so many of you caught on to my real affinity and posted some complimentary photos of me and my Jill together. You do know she and I lived together, right. That should have been forever.

And did you catch my Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly (also a previous live in) post?

I guess I'm not so original as a lesbian surfer. Oh well. I am still the first girl ever who surfed the North Shore withOUT a leash though. Hehehehe.

#2849163 - 09/20/18 06:04 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
surfer environmentalists is an even greater oxymoron than military intelligence.

not sayin, just sayin.... your wax, your board, your gas to get there and back.

the irony, meh.... stupidity.... runs deep amongst "us".

#2849350 - 09/21/18 04:28 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: GDaddy]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Yeah, before this train pulls out of the station I'd like to put in a gentle reminder that talking bad about a woman on the internet can have serious legal consequences these days. So we might want to be mindful of that.

As for Ms Grey, I'm sure she's an amazing, beautiful woman who had the exquisite bravery of a butterfly flying against the wind.

Thank you and God bless you for this wise post. Most of what is online about me is complimentary, but even some of that isn't actually true. So yes, kindly do not state something as fact, unless you have verified with credible sources. Namaste!

Cirque du So Gay

#2849365 - 09/21/18 09:02 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
JSC Offline
Grom

"Do not state something as fact, unless you have verified with credible sources"

Veronica Grey may want to take her own advice - unless of course, she is too delusional to differentiate fact from self-obsessed and self-aggrandising fiction.

"Queen of Surfing"? "Best Surfer of All-Time"?

Emphatically neither.

#2849392 - 09/21/18 10:30 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: VeronicaG]
SBSteve Offline
Miki Dora status

Next to Distant Shores, this is the best Troll Thread going.

#2849411 - 09/21/18 11:16 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: JSC]
Boneroni Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Goleta
Originally Posted By: JSC
unless of course, she is too delusional to differentiate fact from self-obsessed and self-aggrandising fiction.

Nailed it.

Pretty fascinating, but ultimately scary and that's all i'll say on this

#2850333 - 09/24/18 05:27 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Boneroni]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

I did not start this thread. I did not title it so complimentarily.
For accuracy, kindly peruse comprehensively the first 19 pages of this thread, INVITING me to "say something"
so after like 1.5 years, I finally did. I type here as an invited guest.

If I ever promote myself, it is only to direct attention to an environmental cause.
Anyone with clarity, logic, and reason who reads every post on here
can discern
this thread in general is a gift hosted by Surfer magazine forum all these years by well meaning individuals who are surfer activists, like myself. And to them I remain grateful.

For the rest of you, I have NEVER and I will NEVER read a post unless it is kind, so SAVE IT.
I have not typed responses to anything that is not worth addressing. I never will fuel your ungraciousness with responses. I will not come on here to repeatedly "defend" my innocent self WHEN I WAS INVITED HERE on this thread TO BEGIN WITH, so I will say this only once:

Those of you who have had nothing nice to say must be aware of this Anais Nin quote:
"People do not see the world as it really is
people only see the world as they really are."

Sorry you have such low self esteem. YOU ARE IN THIS THREAD UNINVITED. Unlike me. You are nothing but a lowlife party crasher. This thread in many pages is like a celebration and you can go away.

Beautiful kind concerned folks of this planet do not focus attention on negativity. TRUST AND BELIEVE NO ONE COOL READS NEGATIVE B.S. It is obvious on the 22 pages of this thread so far, MOST of it is positive which could be why haters with no life have come in here like a bull in a china shop because they are just jealous, and losers with nothing going on that is worthwhile in their life can only "hate up." People who have time to post fraudulent insults are sadly transparently broadcasting their empty existence. That is all.

For everyone else on here, I thank you for your most gracious, repeated invitations to share of myself in here. I thank you for all your support, from a gay supermodel surfer environmentalist:
did you know the word "surf" comes from India?

#2850385 - 09/24/18 10:31 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

"I have NEVER and I will NEVER read a post unless it is kind, so SAVE IT."

How do you know if a post is kind before you read it?

Page 22 of 22 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32