REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 21 of 22 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >
View All Topics Index
#2830297 - 08/06/18 05:42 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: SBSteve]
SBSteve Offline
Miki Dora status

Gotta make it an even 300

Please don't feed the trolls (these guys haven't been out in a while.)

#2830301 - 08/06/18 05:56 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Bonzer5Fin]
ElOgro Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: Bonzer5Fin
HElp. stop. being held captive in gulag. stop. send lawyers guns ands money. stop.
b5f

Here ya go Eddie!

Hey Veronica how about a recent picture of your tits? For Keenfish. pacifier

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge

#2830317 - 08/06/18 06:31 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Did you get the memo on youtube posting?

It only took two me two hours to figure out.

--Proverbs 17:27

#2830334 - 08/06/18 07:23 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: tedshred]
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted By: tedshred
Surprised nobody has mentioned this in the travel forum yet.

http://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2686443#Post2686443

Ah, a shame I missed this....had I knew we were running out of gasoline by March 2018, I would have given up all my money to help this supermodel surfer activist in November 2017.

+++++++
TW there is an update.
It turns out we have only 3 - 4 months of Gasoline INFRASTRUCTURE left
http://www.CentralIntelligenceAgency.global
and not like ummmm, 21 months.

Also anywhere online it says I am officially grooming with the White House captains group
is no longer accurate.
It turns out a supermodel CANNOT be ANY version of diplomat or head of state-
only her spouse can, and since I like being a supermodel surfer activist
I had to officially resign from the White House captains group.

+++++++

#2830384 - 08/06/18 09:03 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: ElOgro]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Trona
Originally Posted By: ElOgro

Hey Veronica how about a recent picture of your tits? For Keenfish. pacifier

LOL. roflmao

Thanks for looking out for me and my spank bank E-O! dancing cheers

Kids! Throw them to the gorillas! ~Autoprax

#2832711 - 08/13/18 05:38 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: keenfish]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Loc: Ark of the Covenant

www.linkedin.com/pulse/conversation-envi...926116477519894
FreeSurfMagazine.com/the-ugly-truth-about-plastic
www.SolarMovie.FM/movies/Blue-Crush.html

As the #1 A List Supermodel Surfer on Earth, I welcome all surfer girls to join me as the only girl so far who surfs all of North Shore including Banzai Pipeline (originally recognized as Pupukea) withOUT a leash. I have also done so withOUT a leash AND withOUT wax.

#2832713 - 08/13/18 05:49 PM Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: casa_mugrienta]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly.
From the girl you turned into a surfer supermodel. Legend has it that Keala surfed the biggest recorded wave ever in this day and age. Yeah!
It would be so cool to have her respond here on Surfer magazine forums but since she IS notoriously private, Keala knows she (like all of you) may email Veronica Grey
environmentalist@AListSupermodel.com
or Skype surfaholic11 since "globetrotting Veronica Grey no longer has a US phone number (but her mailing address remains the same)."

Awesome facts about how Keala "ALLOWED" me to be (in media only) Queen of Surfing. You can't just call yourself the Queen of Surfing withOUT getting permission from the real Queen of Surfing, Keala Kennelly.

I was in the process of massive environmental activism. Plastics was the main focus. I loosely collaborated with the "Rise Above Plastics" initiative sponsored by Heal the Bay. This is all documented in my award winning documentary "Aqua Seafoam Shame." Courtney Love allowed me to use that lyric as the title for that not-for-profit film which generated a ton of publicity about the horrors of plastics in the ocean. The Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch had been covered by numerous outlets by now, so my slant on it was that, as of 2012, only 11% of the planet's surface was utilized to grow food while 35% of the planet's surface was already drowned in plastic garbage.

Keala and I first became friends right before the filming of "Blue Crush." She generously graced me with a non-speaking part in this film in which she stars. If the path of supermodel opens up for a girl, one of the "official rules to remain a professional supermodel" is you cannot be in films. It is not a moving pictures game. It is a stills-images-only driven game. That is why no supermodel can be a film star. You're never even allowed to open your mouth and talk. So no being a rock star either. Your face alone as a still image has to be enough to convey whatever message it is you intend. And no one cares what your message is if it doesn't have an environmental, activist, or spiritual slant. All top supermodels are recognized as either a top environmentalist supermodel, a leading activist supermodel, or, the uber rare A List Supermodel surfer.

So Keala and I go way back to the "Blue Crush" days and I almost couldn't believe I was getting paid on that film to just sit on the beach at Pipeline, keep my supermodel mouth shut, and watch Keala surf. A dream come true right?!

Fast forward to 2012 and I am heavy with my massive environmental supermodel activism, where I got awarded as the Supermodel Activist of the Decade by a team connected with Harvard, having set the world record for the most activist TV interviews by an environmentalist: 65 television appearances in 3.5 years. Imagine the thrill of being a supermodel on "Good Morning America."

OK so anyway, I was ramping up to direct another planet salvaging documentary, about shark finning, titled, "Worst Shark Attack Ever;" the tagline being, "Humans are the worst shark attack ever." By now because of my OTT juggernaut presence as a environmentalist supermodel, over 144 professional supermodels voted me "supermodel icon." I cannot list their names here because another authentic supermodel rule is you cannot lead by name recognition - the global facial recognition game is where it's at.

So girls, if you wanna go pro as a supermodel, you are MORE THAN WELCOME to contact me as stated on these posts because there really are serious rules like the ones mentioned herein to qualify as a supermodel. Yes of course you have to have basic attractive physical appearance but more than that, you MUST be prepared to be a dedicated philanthropist which means most of your resources go to charity. Really.

And that's how I got Keala to agree to go ahead and let me brand myself as the "Queen of Surfing" because, in my opinion, Keala is the real "Queen of Surfing" but she understood that title would drive a lot of publicity to my environmental activism so I asked her along those lines if she would try not to vomit in her cereal when the May 2015 issue of FreeSurf magazine appears in her mailbox, announcing me as the Queen of Surfing. It is all for environmental activism. Namely ocean conservation.

BTW, FreeSurf magazine is a local surf magazine based in the North Shore of O'ahu, Hawai'i and not a competitor of our beloved, international Surfer magazine. Surfer, the Bar, in the Turtle Bay Resort of the North Shore hosted documentary "Talk Story" film premiers of both "Aqua Seafoam Shame" and several years later, "Worst Shark Attack Ever." I remain uber grateful to the Surfer magazine empire. Keala is known to DJ at Surfer, the Bar as well.

Others I had to check with (so no one would open that, and other following issues of FreeSurf magazine, and freak out about some chick flossing like she's the Queen of Something) include, Carissa Moore and Jill Hansen, some great surf icons. I didn't wanna ruffle any feathers like just stepping out and announcing "Queen of Surfing" out of nowhere, as if that's even true!
Like Keala, Jill Hansen and Riss Moore already realized that "Queen of Surfing" metatag would do a lot for ocean conservation so I remain grateful to these girls and everyone at Surfer magazine for allowing me (am I still the only girl who surfs North Shore withOUT a leash?) to continue to serve our surfing community with that title as your humble environmentalist surfer supermodel.

Nevertheless, we surfers remain in absolute truth:
Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly, the REAL Queen of Surfing.

Namaste.

PS did I mention it was Keala who pushed me into my first waves? How fortunate can a grom be?

PPS My first Surfer Poll ever I went as one of Keala's guests, back when the Surfer Poll was in Orange County. Best of luck to you Keala and everyone at this year's Surfer Poll 2018 at the North Shore. You have my vote!

As the #1 A List Supermodel Surfer on Earth, I welcome all surfer girls to join me as the only girl so far who surfs all of North Shore including Banzai Pipeline (originally recognized as Pupukea) withOUT a leash. I have also done so withOUT a leash AND withOUT wax.

#2832757 - 08/13/18 07:59 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: VeronicaG]
drunjk Offline
Nep status

#2832758 - 08/13/18 07:59 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

Is this a joke?

#2832822 - 08/13/18 10:28 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: VeronicaG]
3dXman Offline
Michael Peterson status

Quote:
the Queen of Something) include, Carissa Moore and Jill Hansen, some great surf icons. I didn't wanna ruffle any feathers like just stepping out and announcing "Queen of Surfing" out of nowhere, as if that's even true!

Some 1 once post a picture ofJill hansens Assfeathers & they looked like they got ruffled., dancing

VERonica, r U posting here Bcause U want a date wiht a eerBB poster/?
Alot of them R skinny Kook twerps who couldnt handle a superModel like U

But there R some real manly types here tho WHo would ride
U like a donkey & feed U some carrots & Oats 2 chew when they got done! dancing
WHat do U like in your FeedBag/?

U should send a PM to Autopra x (He would B uncomfortable with a real
Woman like U & woulndt know what 2 do, - -But he would post about teh Kinky
experience her e anyway,
Or send a PM 2 IBG,. He goes 4 ur type

#2833174 - 08/14/18 05:34 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: casa_mugrienta]
000 Offline
Duke status

remember veronica kay?

#2833196 - 08/14/18 07:15 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: VeronicaG]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Happy B-Day KK, the REAL Queen of Surfing!

dancing

#2833198 - 08/14/18 07:19 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: 000]
keenfish Offline
Tom Curren status

Originally Posted By: 000
remember veronica kay?

What about Holly Beck?

#2833210 - 08/14/18 07:44 PM Re: Happy Birthday Keala Kennelly the real Queen of Surfing [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Offline
Duke status

I love that that is HB trying to look sexy.

What a goober.

#2840545 - 09/01/18 05:12 AM best way to contact Veronica Grey [Re: 3dXman]
VeronicaG Offline
Grom

Thank you for suggesting I use the PM tool.
But you all go first. Hehehehe

That's also how I surf. "You go first." Hehehe.

Best way to email me Veronica Grey is just by private messaging me here on Surfer magazine forums, as email addresses broadcast for me online are no longer, but Surfer magazine forums may be eternal. YES!!!
Or Skype surfaholic11.
That Hare Krishna "snail mail" address for me anywhere online is still good. It's probably in one of my previous posts.

A L O H A...

Page 21 of 22 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32