REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >
View All Topics Index
#2474095 - 03/19/16 12:31 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
hammer Offline
Grom

Apparently she does a local the local TV circuit across america giving great advice about sharks, taxes and aging.
This one is pretty funny. Old school public access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aNGIg3qr0

#2474096 - 03/19/16 12:37 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Bonzer5Fin Offline
Duke status

Loc: Moon
Never heard of her, and I know everyone.
https://www.facebook.com/SurfingUniverse
This is gonna get interesting.
I have been under a rock.
https://www.facebook.com/WilliamPCorgan/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/TheCureOfficial/
https://www.facebook.com/QueenOfHeavenAndEarth/

Crazy and delusional, or our new leader?

Edited by Bonzer5Fin (03/19/16 12:54 AM)

"all your sisters belong to me." -- subway

#2474100 - 03/19/16 12:55 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
hammer Offline
Grom

I was gonna say she seems funny and harmless but I found this,
https://www.facebook.com/SurffagetteCity...e=1&theater

I don't know how to frame grab.

#2474105 - 03/19/16 01:17 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Bonzer5Fin]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Originally Posted By: Bonzer5Fin
Never heard of her, and I know everyone.
https://www.facebook.com/SurfingUniverse
This is gonna get interesting.
I have been under a rock.
https://www.facebook.com/WilliamPCorgan/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/TheCureOfficial/
https://www.facebook.com/QueenOfHeavenAndEarth/

Crazy and delusional, or our new leader?

All of the above monkey

#2474106 - 03/19/16 01:25 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: r32]
HarryLopez Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Neck deep
Originally Posted By: r32
this thread has legs

And some big farking teeth!

#2474111 - 03/19/16 01:43 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: HarryLopez]
LurkNoMore Offline
Nep status

Originally Posted By: Gnudz

PURE erBB AU!!!

Fresh off her 2015 Special Humanitarian Award she shares with Leonardo DiCaprio for their relentless crusade in salvaging the environment, the Harvard Faculty; Club recently; named Veronica Grey; Supermodel Activist of the Decade.

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

#2474115 - 03/19/16 02:16 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: LurkNoMore]
JEwing Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Carlsbad, California USA
Not having a gag reflex?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

#2474126 - 03/19/16 04:08 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
emissions Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: NS
If she got knocked up then that explains the gut. I thought she was just a fat loud mouth.

#2474132 - 03/19/16 06:11 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
She has deep Smashing Pumpkins delusions. Perfect for Billy

#2474136 - 03/19/16 08:15 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: psykophant]
hal9000 Offline
Kelly Slater status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: psykophant
Quote:
Veronica Grey's acting debut was as a young teenager in the pilot for the critically-acclaimed television series, My So-Called Life (1994). She literally got her "jump start" in film jogging alongside Nick Nolte and Shaquille O'Neal in Blue Chips (1994). Since then, she has appeared in motion pictures, television, several commercials, and numerous music videos.

Veronica Grey grew up in Southern California and graduated with a BA in English and American Studies from UCLA.

rolleyes

Quote:
Trivia (15)
Veronica Grey is the world's most recognized new media filmmaker which is a fancy term for "cell phone movies.".
She used to play bass and sing for alternative rock band The Star Chemists.
Veronica Grey is the world's most televised lifestyle surfer known as The Surf Lady.
President of now defunct production company Pisces Epics, LLC.
Veronica Grey is a #1 bestselling author with her muse John John Florence of "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: The 5 Most Important Wellness Secrets of All Time".
Co-founder of charity organization Eternal Youth Empire aka Israel-Light whose mission is to create and distribute media that is enlightening to the mass consciousness.
Surf Lady Veronica Grey invented and trademarked the world's first ever and only line of shark repellent wetsuits, shark repelling swimwear, and shark attack mitigation surfboards.
Named "Hot Emerging Talent of 2006" by Max Magazine.
Veronica Grey is hailed as "The Queen of Surfing" in numerous media outlets, including World Class Magazines and FreeSurf Magazine.
Shares the 2015 Special Humanitarian Award with Leonardo DiCaprio for their environmental documentary "Worst Shark Attack Ever.".
Winner of "2011 New Media Award" from Pare Lorentz Film Festival for directing "15 Minutes of Flame.".
Co-director of "Aqua Seafoam Shame" Veronica Grey wins Honorable Mention Best Director at 2013 International Film Festival for Peace, Inspiration, and Equality.
Was on tour with Temple Bhajan Band as tamboura player and Kirtan response singer. [March 2010]
Veronica Grey won Merit Award Filmmaker of the Year for the World Film Awards 2013.
Harvard celebrates Supermodel Veronica Grey as Activist of the Decade; Women and Shoes magazine names her Supermodel of the Year and The Clothes Maiden hails Veronica Grey as the Sexiest Vegetarian.

confused2

anyone else notice that JJF has the bottom lip of a 58 year old man who's been out to sea since age 14? Maybe try some Zinka.

#2474148 - 03/19/16 09:15 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: sizzld1]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Kek Point
Anyone try this?

#2474161 - 03/19/16 10:23 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
sponge Online   content
Kelly Slater status

Loc: Honolulu, HI, USA
Queen of Surfing? I no think so.

#2474172 - 03/19/16 10:53 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
000 Offline
Duke status

is it my imagination or is the whole world  crazy?

View post on imgur.com

#2474173 - 03/19/16 10:55 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: emissions]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: emissions
If she got knocked up then that explains the gut. I thought she was just a fat loud mouth.

No, she's doughy

#2474187 - 03/19/16 11:35 AM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Doghouse Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

"never turn left"

- and she's a goofy foot?

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32