REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 11 of 22 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 >
View All Topics Index
#2476543 - 03/24/16 01:52 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Clayster Offline
Michael Peterson status

She is off the chart with her delusions.

#2476563 - 03/24/16 02:21 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
mapache Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: subtropical jungles
whoa....

she said hawaii doesn't suck it swallows

she knows exactly what she is doing

#2476573 - 03/24/16 02:33 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: donuts]
donuts Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: @ the fun house

Quote:
who'd hit it ? computer

is anybody gonna step up, or what ? cussing

the least some of you fvckers could do is write a song about her. cussing

i like the selfie video she made where she's driving and wearing a fashionable supermodel cowboy hat.

and i know little johnny wrote this top tune/bass line for her alone.

#2476584 - 03/24/16 02:46 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: donuts]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Does she include this song as one written about her?

Russ Meyer

#2476595 - 03/24/16 02:56 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Kento]
donuts Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: @ the fun house
she's no different from any of us, really... facelick

#2476598 - 03/24/16 02:58 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: mapache]
hammer Offline
Grom

Originally Posted By: mapache
whoa....

She knows exactly what she is doing

When I broke up with my first girlfriend, she went off the rails

She put a bumper sticker on her pick-up that said "mean people suck, good people swallow" as she proceeded to hook up with half the college.

Months later she tried to run me over, fortunately the curb was a 6 inches higher than normal and it allowed for me to dive away.

Chicks like this are scary man, trust me.

#2476603 - 03/24/16 03:02 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: mapache]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: Ilklandia
Originally Posted By: mapache
whoa....

she knows exactly what she is doing

I have resisted making the crazy girl that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch at 20 paces joke for some time now.

Imagine a menage a JAH?

dancing

#2476615 - 03/24/16 03:19 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: GWS]
Boneroni Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Goleta
Originally Posted By: GWS
Imagine a menage a JAH?

dancing

Good lord! shocked

Even Eunice would be frightened....

#2476618 - 03/24/16 03:30 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Boneroni]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Boneroni
Originally Posted By: GWS
Imagine a menage a JAH?

dancing

Good lord! shocked

Even Eunice would be frightened....

There would be some pegging involved

#2476702 - 03/24/16 05:04 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Body of Christ, Texas
There's a lot of strangeness among people who surf. It's allure has something to do with exhibitionism, or self-promotion at least. Very few of its practitioners receive any material benefit from it. To the contrary, it's an activity that involves much chronic suffering for most. Perhaps there is some desirable status associated with it. However, non-surfers often view the surfing community as a ship of fools.

Could it be a delusional activity?

#2476724 - 03/24/16 05:47 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
mapache Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: subtropical jungles
it is for that chick

#2476733 - 03/24/16 06:20 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Racer1 Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I've never seen her or heard of her (besides the craigslist posting I mentioned earlier in this thread - selling her two old ass bushmans for $900 each because she got knocked up), but the North Shore is a weird place these days. It was always weird, but social media and wealthy transplants have amplified the delusions of grandeur.

#2476738 - 03/24/16 06:25 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: GWS]
OTdos Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Sur
peggers! dancing

#2476773 - 03/24/16 07:22 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: Racer1]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Originally Posted By: Racer1
I've never seen her or heard of her (besides the craigslist posting I mentioned earlier in this thread - selling her two old ass bushmans for $900 each because she got knocked up), but the North Shore is a weird place these days. It was always weird, but social media and wealthy transplants have amplified the delusions of grandeur.

Knocked up? I see no indication of children in her life. Except for the belly shot OT posted...

Anyone see that interview where she claims she and JAH lived together?

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2476775 - 03/24/16 07:30 PM Re: Veronica Grey, "Queen of Surfing" / "Best Surfer of All Time" - what is it about Hawaii? [Re: casa_mugrienta]
a_neutron Offline
Nep status

May the GREEN RAY OF CHRIST ream and tickle your most private parts!

BIO: Veronica Grey (Christ's &#65039;Mary) basically spends her time thanking Source
for having saved our Earth, and also spends a lot of moments in deep meditation
remote blessing those who have salvaged the environment because studies from
the Real Mind Power Secrets System and ARVARI Academy of Remote Viewing
and Remote Influencing show we can subliminally influence someone's behavior
while they sleep. THANK GOD via deep meditation and projecting the
green ray of Christ consciousness, the blue ray of Ascension, activating our
MerKaBas and enveloping us with the Violet Flame. The only viable weapon is love...

Page 11 of 22 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32